Dangerous SV Teacher goes by "Buzz"
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#61 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you do affects me emotionally Buzz.
I'd just like to see you stop harassing the Colbys.
Also, I would prefer that a person like you not go near children.
Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
Why would anyone take advice from a lifelong welfare leech like you John Colby, who is also a self admitted peeping Tom?
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#62 Mar 22, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone take advice from a lifelong welfare leech like you John Colby, who is also a self admitted peeping Tom?
Hmmm, well first things first. I'm not John Colby, the writer and homeless advocate who has debated the mayor on television.

I'm not a career welfare leech, either. I've never accepted a single penny in public assistance, unlike your buddy, DBS.

So, will you take my advice now and get some help, Buzz?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#63 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, well first things first. I'm not John Colby, the writer and homeless advocate who has debated the mayor on television.
I'm not a career welfare leech, either. I've never accepted a single penny in public assistance, unlike your buddy, DBS.
So, will you take my advice now and get some help, Buzz?
Sure thing whackjob.

And I was born yesterday with a complete set of tailfeathers.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#64 Mar 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob.
And I was born yesterday with a complete set of tailfeathers.
DBS, your family would most likely be homeless if it wasn't for public assistance and government handouts.

Your father was leech, you are a leech, and your son is a welfare leech.

Leeching is a DBS family affair.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#65 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, your family would most likely be homeless if it wasn't for public assistance and government handouts.
Your father was leech, you are a leech, and your son is a welfare leech.
Leeching is a DBS family affair.
Says the Welfare parasite who hasn't worked since 1992.

And my Family's name is??????????
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#67 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Welfare parasite who hasn't worked since 1992.
And my Family's name is??????????
Your father's initials are G and I and his last name is Bill.....!!!!!

Face it, DBS, you were born into a life of public assistance....you benefitted from welfare, as did your father, and your son....it was not your choice to be born into a family of welfare leeches, it was your destiny!

It's no big deal, DBS. None of us think any less of you.

Your family wouldn't be where it is today without welfare!!!!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#68 Apr 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, DBS, you were born into a life of public assistance....you benefitted from welfare, as did your father, and your son....it was not your choice to be born into a family of welfare leeches, it was your destiny!
Sure thing whackjob!!

Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers on your patio tell you that?

Or was it your Fairy Godmother this time?

Or BJ's blowhard blog?
Buzz

United States

#69 Apr 20, 2013
Reality john Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please quit accusing your critics of being your peers. You are are a bottom feeder who eats, sleeps and has medical care due to the taxes and donations from your critics. You've proven to be a decades long welfare queen who is incapable of supporting himself or therapy cats!

The only fields in which you excell is sucking down welfare and self-pity.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#70 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob!!
Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers on your patio tell you that?
Or was it your Fairy Godmother this time?
Or BJ's blowhard blog?
No, DBS, you told everyone about how your family has received public assistance in the past.

Obviously, none of you...not your father, not you, and not your son...would have gone to college if it were not for public assistance.

Your family is a family of welfare leeches, DBS.

You have different DNA than the rest of us here!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#71 Apr 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, DBS, you told everyone about how your family has received public assistance in the past.
Obviously, none of you...not your father, not you, and not your son...would have gone to college if it were not for public assistance.
Your family is a family of welfare leeches, DBS.
You have different DNA than the rest of us here!
Don't let any facts get in the way of the crackpot conclusion that you want!!

Except the GI Bill had absolutely nothing to do with being a career Welfare Parasite. It was payment for services rendered.

And how much do the ColbyLOONs owe in unpaid student loans?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#72 Apr 20, 2013
And no, when I PAY FOR my Son to attend the local Community College, and I PAY for the construction Bonds with a surcharge on my Property taxes, with MY EARNINGS, that's not the same as being a TWO DECADE Welfare mooch.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#73 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
And no, when I PAY FOR my Son to attend the local Community College, and I PAY for the construction Bonds with a surcharge on my Property taxes, with MY EARNINGS, that's not the same as being a TWO DECADE Welfare mooch.
The loon is back! In this trip rehab unfortunately didn't take. Either that or his damn expired. He's as obtuse and stupid as ever! I had no doubt his need for attention would bring him back and the great stink that comes with him. It was nice for a while.
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#74 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let any facts get in the way of the crackpot conclusion that you want!!
Except the GI Bill had absolutely nothing to do with being a career Welfare Parasite. It was payment for services rendered.
And how much do the ColbyLOONs owe in unpaid student loans?
I'm glad you brought up he Colbys, both of whom have dedicated their lives to the service of others. If John Colby did receive assistance when he obtained his PhD, at least he has worked for the community and given back. His education was a good investment for people.

Your family, DBS, has leeched and not given back.

You have plenty of money that your daddy gave you in that trust fund of yours, yet you still think you need us, the taxpayers, to pay for your son's education. If you were true to your own beliefs, you would pay back the money it cost to educate your son.

You wont do that because you are a leech, and your whole family does nothing but take from the government without giving back to society.

The DBS klan is a klan of self-interested gluttons, and at 235 pounds, DBS, your hideously obese body reflects that.

Get off the couch and get a job, you fat DBS slob!!!!!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#75 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
If you pay any taxes, it's only from the interest on that trust fund your daddy set up for you, and no, DBS, counting your daddy's money does not count as a job!!!!!!

I think the trust fund is a lie anyway, and you are really broke and typing from some relatives dark basement.

We will never know who you are, DBS, because you are an anonymous coward and you hide behind threatening phone calls.

Now go leech some more, you flabby fraud!!!!!!!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#76 Apr 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you brought up he Colbys, both of whom have dedicated their lives to the service of others. If John Colby did receive assistance when he obtained his PhD, at least he has worked for the community and given back. His education was a good investment for people.
Your family, DBS, has leeched and not given back.
You have plenty of money that your daddy gave you in that trust fund of yours, yet you still think you need us, the taxpayers, to pay for your son's education. If you were true to your own beliefs, you would pay back the money it cost to educate your son.
You wont do that because you are a leech, and your whole family does nothing but take from the government without giving back to society.
The DBS klan is a klan of self-interested gluttons, and at 235 pounds, DBS, your hideously obese body reflects that.
Get off the couch and get a job, you fat DBS slob!!!!!
How many Super-sized Fries did you want with THAT mountain of Manure?

BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#77 Apr 20, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#78 Apr 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Super-sized Fries did you want with THAT mountain of Manure?
BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
I'm not saying that your life is manure.

I think you can probably be helped, and yes I think you actually deserve some public assistance, which will help you dig yourself out of the hole you have made for yourself.
And the Parrot said

Santa Clara, CA

#79 Apr 20, 2013
Rawwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#80 Apr 20, 2013
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors claim he was a child molester in their eviction petition?
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#81 Apr 20, 2013
And the Parrot said wrote:
Rawwk "Get a job ya whackjob" Rawwk!!
How is that trust fund doing, DBS?

Did you even TRY looking for a job today?

You aren't fooling anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 4 hr Revolting 14
Poll Why won't ColbyLoon explain 22+ years as a welf... (Jun '14) 5 hr to John Colby 34
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 27 Woof 174
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 26 Woof 47
News Cops and Courts: May 15, 2016: Homeless man ran... May 26 Woof 10
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) May 25 Woof 14
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 25 jeremy75 2,649
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages