Dangerous SV Teacher goes by "Buzz"

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2013
PREDATOR ALERT:: DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz --

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

ALERT: THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Read this post for important safety information about an individual who has been saying he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

"Buzz" claims he has been teaching for 40 years and he said he lives in Scotts Valley. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

Please help with the gathering of more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!

National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse:

http://endteacherabuse.org/

We found a couple of more quotes from "Buzz" that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
DBS

Benicia, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
And then there's John E. Colby, and his 28 neighbors that signed a petition to get him booted out of his catcrap-stinking-taxpayer-fund ed Welfare hovel.

Laughingstock and most-reviled LOON of Santa Cruz
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
DBS wrote:
And then there's John E. Colby, and his 28 neighbors that signed a petition to get him booted out of his catcrap-stinking-taxpayer-fund ed Welfare hovel.
Laughingstock and most-reviled LOON of Santa Cruz
Ummmmm, the biggest loon in Santa Cruz is not Colby, it's the Beast from the East. Duh.
DBS

Benicia, CA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, the biggest loon in Santa Cruz is not Colby, it's the Beast from the East. Duh.
Do you mean the Employed, drug free, homeowner with no arrest record or points on his driver's license, who is paying for his two children's College Education?

Ohh, THAT one!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the Employed, drug free, homeowner with no arrest record or points on his driver's license, who is paying for his two children's College Education?
Ohh, THAT one!!
Caught you in a lie.

The state paid for one of his children's education.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
DBS

Benicia, CA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught you in a lie.
No you didn't.

I'm paying all of my son's living expenses and costs to attend Cabrillo.

My property taxes have TWO bond issue surcharges that paid for the construction upgrade of the Campus.

I'm the productive, employed class that PAYS into the system.

You're the parasite class that burdens everyone else.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#8 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
I'm paying all of my son's living expenses and costs to attend Cabrillo.
My property taxes have TWO bond issue surcharges that paid for the construction upgrade of the Campus.
I'm the productive, employed class that PAYS into the system.
You're the parasite class that burdens everyone else.
Sorry, DBS, but you are still lying. The state paid for your son's education, not you.

For you to have paid for his education, he would have had to have gone to a private institution.

Your family, my friend, is on the government dime.

Welcome to welfare, DBS.

Maybe in your next life you will be able to afford your family's college education without turning to the state.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
If anyone wants more background on Buzz's lies, see this post:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
another_voice

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught you in a lie.
Let's follow the money trail here. Where did the state get the money to pay for one of his children's education?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
another_voice wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's follow the money trail here. Where did the state get the money to pay for one of his children's education?
You don't think that DBS should pay for his children's education out of his own pocket?

Especially considering he is wealthy?

You are starting off with a very strange entitlement theory here.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, DBS, but you are still lying. The state paid for your son's education, not you.
For you to have paid for his education, he would have had to have gone to a private institution.
Your family, my friend, is on the government dime.
Welcome to welfare, DBS.
Maybe in your next life you will be able to afford your family's college education without turning to the state.
John E. Colby you are (A) wrong.(B) A lying shitpile.

Using YOUR pathetic excuse for logic, anybody who ever sent their child to Kindergarten at a public School, is "On the Government dime".

How Ironic that a TWENTY YEAR Welfare parasite is making a lame attempt to accuse me of using public funds.

When's the last time YOU EARNED A SINGLE PENNY that was contributed to any tax base?
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
John E. Colby you are (A) wrong.(B) A lying shitpile.
Using YOUR pathetic excuse for logic, anybody who ever sent their child to Kindergarten at a public School, is "On the Government dime".
How Ironic that a TWENTY YEAR Welfare parasite is making a lame attempt to accuse me of using public funds.
When's the last time YOU EARNED A SINGLE PENNY that was contributed to any tax base?
DBS, do you really think that there is even one person in here who doesn't pay any local sales taxes?

According to your logic, I guess I paid for your children's education then, you lying leech.

Get a job, DBS, you flabby fool, and also....pay for your own children's education.

It is not my responsibility to prop up your failing family with handouts.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, do you really think that there is even one person in here who doesn't pay any local sales taxes?
According to your logic, I guess I paid for your children's education then, you lying leech.
Get a job, DBS, you flabby fool, and also....pay for your own children's education.
Sure thing nutbag!!

just like the birdcrap on FAT Pat's bumper was a "Hate crime"!!!

BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying shitpile.

When a Welfare parasite buys a box of Twinkies with my tax dollars, the sales tax on it doesn't mean you paid for anybody's education.

It means MY tax dollars went back into the system.

And you failed to answer the question: when was the last time you EARNED a single penny??

1992? The last job you got fired from?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#16 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying shitpile.
When a Welfare parasite buys a box of Twinkies with my tax dollars, the sales tax on it doesn't mean you paid for anybody's education.
It means MY tax dollars went back into the system.
And you failed to answer the question: when was the last time you EARNED a single penny??
1992? The last job you got fired from?
When was the last time you spent money from your trust fund?

Was it today?

There's no difference between your free money and anyone else's.

None of us in here want to support your children anymore, so you should be paying for their education, not us, especially if you are wealthy like you say you are.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#17 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing nutbag!!
just like the birdcrap on FAT Pat's bumper was a "Hate crime"!!!
BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!
Why you always post about bird crap is a mystery to me. I never read past the "bird crap" part of any comment you make because it sounds like such jibberish. Get some help, DBS.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you always post about bird crap is a mystery to me. I never read past the "bird crap" part of any comment you make because it sounds like such jibberish. Get some help, DBS.
Because you called it vandalism and went crying to the cops just like you did when you couldn't find your welfare check which was probably lodged in Fat Pat's posterior.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you called it vandalism and went crying to the cops just like you did when you couldn't find your welfare check which was probably lodged in Fat Pat's posterior.
No, I never posted anything about bird crap, and like I said, I don't even read posts about bird crap....get some help Buzz, maybe sniffing your cat's litter box for so many years has fried your brain.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#20 Mar 18, 2013
You're a lying sack of crap John. When seagull took a dump on your fat sister's welfare-mobile, you called the cops and claimed the neighbor's who pegged you as a child molester vandalized her car. I remember laughing about it when you whined in IndyCrap about it. One more reason the cops don't take your calls. Crybaby Loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip Curl signs lease for Rittenhouse Building i... 2 hr not John Colby 2
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 14 hr Jesus 335
Is the person who wrote this nuts? Wed John Colby 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) Wed John Colby 877
cfabsc (Jan '14) Wed John Colby 585
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... Wed DBS 29
DBS and the Chanukah House (Dec '13) Wed DBS 20
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web