Santa Cruz burglary suspect arrested ...

Santa Cruz burglary suspect arrested in San Francisco

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Santa Cruz burglary suspect arrested in San Francisco. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A Santa Cruz County Most Wanted man accused of stealing computers from a Cedar Street office building in May has been arrested in San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Uigawste

Yountville, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Now that the real burglar was caught; just maybe cruzio can go back to seeing the less well dressed among us as sub human scum not to be rented to..........or not.
Uigawste

Yountville, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2013
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/portlet/arti...

And LOOK he has got short hair and was probably not carrying a backpack.....the usual be afraid of the scruffy man while a killer comes in a 3 piece suit. Bigotry at it most pure.
puddin pie

Vallejo, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2014
fosho doe1
Jimmy

Vacaville, CA

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Zambo63 wrote:
For more information on the this affordable home security devices call or visit: the Bulldog Bar.com .
No need. You've already sold me. Here, put it on this card. Visa. 8765-0887-4321-6543, expiration 9/15. Man. I feel safer already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great way to beat PGE bill and still stay on th... 20 hr prime 1
News To combat crime, Santa Cruz council members con... (Jul '10) Dec 7 All of Santa Cruz 63
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Dec 6 Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Dec 5 Minimum wage 2,651
djt Dec 2 MAGA 1
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Nov 29 Daddy 20
News Fidel Castro: Cuba doesn't fear dialogue with US (Apr '09) Nov 26 Fredo 29

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages