The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Hey, Brad Kava bitch slaps John Colby (posting as "Paul Mendoza") on the Patch!

I think Brad's description of John might be the best description yet!

paul mendoza February 12, 2014 at 06:33 PM
What a ridiculous comment. Brad Kava CONSTANTLY filled SC Patch with police propaganda when he was editor/dictator here.

Brad Kava February 12, 2014 at 09:34 PM
There are people who have helped no one; accomplished nothing; have no constituency; no friends; no intelligence; no depth; no class. Everyone knows they are losers, but they don't know it themselves. That's the guy who uses the alias paul mendoza. He spends his life writing sniveling little comments on various pages and with each one confirms what a loser he is. He doesn't have the guts to use his real name or to say anything to someone's face. Just snivel snivel snivel away, like the little rat he is.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2014
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Hey, Brad Kava bitch slaps John Colby (posting as "Paul Mendoza") on the Patch!
I think Brad's description of John might be the best description yet!
paul mendoza February 12, 2014 at 06:33 PM
What a ridiculous comment. Brad Kava CONSTANTLY filled SC Patch with police propaganda when he was editor/dictator here.
Brad Kava February 12, 2014 at 09:34 PM
There are people who have helped no one; accomplished nothing; have no constituency; no friends; no intelligence; no depth; no class. Everyone knows they are losers, but they don't know it themselves. That's the guy who uses the alias paul mendoza. He spends his life writing sniveling little comments on various pages and with each one confirms what a loser he is. He doesn't have the guts to use his real name or to say anything to someone's face. Just snivel snivel snivel away, like the little rat he is.
BWAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!

Yup, makin' new friends wherever he goes!!!!!!
Conan

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Troll - "Colby, what is best in life?"

Sniveling Colby - "To troll your enemies, see them mock you , and to hear the lamentation of pat as they font share their snacks..."

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Sorry to see Brad's not at Patch anymore. SC Patch seems to have little local news.

Spot on comment. When Brad's right, he's right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... 4 hr Enter Username 19
News Donald Trump pi atas at hit for Watsonville maker 8 hr I am sorry 1
Take back Santa Cruz from TBSC 22 hr The Truth Hurts 16
occupy leader hires kate perry for police offic... Tue los angles occupy... 1
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Tue Swedenforever 460
Colby has sunk to a new low. Sun The Truth Hurts 4
What has Robert Norse done for the homeless? (Dec '12) Aug 30 Paul Mendoza 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages