Scotts Valley "Buzz" is a danger to students

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of318
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 8, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Warning! "Buzz" isn't getting better, he's getting worse! Please share these alerts!

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! He shouldn't be stalking people online if he is still teaching in public schools, and if he is actually retired, his former students should be notified.

Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
alter egos

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

WooF and his alter egos are a danger to children, especially little girls!!! And their mothers too.

http://youtu.be/sMoSmCXQ6Sk
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Buzz seems dangerous to everyone in my book.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Reality Check wrote:
Buzz seems dangerous to everyone in my book.
It looks like Buzz is trolling as 'Disney' now.
Disney Troll

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Woof Trolls Disneyland.

http://youtu.be/65k0B_3rwjE
Thanx Jeff Troll

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Disney Troll wrote:
Woof Trolls Disneyland.
http://youtu.be/65k0B_3rwjE
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rub one out troll
BadAzz

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Is WooF a Bad Azz teahcer in Scotts Valley?

http://www.badassteacher.org/
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Every single post entered above was written by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Reality Check wrote:
Warning! "Buzz" isn't getting better, he's getting worse! Please share these alerts!
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! He shouldn't be stalking people online if he is still teaching in public schools, and if he is actually retired, his former students should be notified.
Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!

Thanks for the help!!!!
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!!
Thanks for the help!!!!
Hey John, how come you're the one being kicked out of their apartment building? You want to be out looking for a bridge to live under rather than wasting peoples time, and your time especially,spamming in this forum.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John, how come you're the one being kicked out of their apartment building? You want to be out looking for a bridge to live under rather than wasting peoples time, and your time especially,spamming in this forum.
I have not been kicked out of anything. Ever.
DBS

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been kicked out of anything. Ever.
Yet.

88 more days!!!
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet.
88 more days!!!
Read Colby's "redacted" email. As of today, it's 75 days!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Colby's "redacted" email. As of today, it's 75 days!
Read Donny B's facebook page. As of today, he has 44 friends.
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Latest John Colby update:
John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1 margin.
Cindy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Donny B's facebook page. As of today, he has 44 friends.
What other stalker names does Donny B use on topix, RC????

I assume he is like the others.
DBS

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
What other stalker names does Donny B use on topix.
Says John E. Colby under the name "Cindy".
Cindy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Says John E. Colby under the name "Cindy".
Calling everyone "John" just makes you look like more of a lying, stalker, DBS.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Donny B's facebook page. As of today, he has 44 friends.
Which is 44 more friends than you have.
WooF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is 44 more friends than you have.
Ain't that the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of318
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••