DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you
snon

Brentwood, CA

#128 Nov 29, 2013
hows the job search going DBS? are u in a black Friday line for a doorbuster deal on a new Sofa?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#129 Nov 29, 2013
John E victed Colby akasnon wrote:
hows the job search going DBS? are u in a black Friday line for a doorbuster deal on a new Sofa?
Back after a day of dumpster diving, John? Was the place where you steal your wifi closed for Thanksgiving? The thought of a 22 year evicted, homeless loon who is on SSI, food stamps, and MediCal offering anyone a job is beyond ludicrous!
DBS

Acton, CA

#130 Nov 29, 2013
Hey John, you still haven't told us how a just evicted welfare parasite who hasn't been employed since 1992 is going to employ anyone?
nobdy

Santa Cruz, CA

#131 Dec 3, 2013
i will take your job, i will no longer troll you, give me some foodstamps bich
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#132 Dec 4, 2013
Hey John, when are you going to "Employ" me??

I could use some extra cash for the Holidays!!!!

All you have to do is give me the address of your "Luxury Hunting Cabin", so I can show up there!!

BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#133 Dec 4, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, when are you going to "Employ" me??
I could use some extra cash for the Holidays!!!!
All you have to do is give me the address of your "Luxury Hunting Cabin", so I can show up there!!
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!
John's digs?

http://i.imgur.com/PPjDAic.jpg
DBS

San Jose, CA

#134 Jan 28, 2014
How's the job search going "DOCTOR"???

P.S. How are you going to employ anyone when you've been leeching SSDI payments for the past TWENTY+ years?
Trust that Fund DBS

Hayward, CA

#135 May 23, 2014
DBS has been spamming topix all night tonight.

He is unemployable.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#136 Aug 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
DBS: If you stop stalking people on topix, I will pay you good money to work for me, and if you still need a place to park your car and camp, you can do so on my property, but there are some conditions you must meet first.....
1- Stop stalking people on topix. Stop the cyber bullying, the harassment, the threats, and all of the lies.
2- You must work hard and for the full eight hours each day.
3- No alcohol or drugs on my property.
4- No relationship drama with your ex-gf Quien Sabe. I will not allow you to abuse her on my property or anywhere else for that matter.
5- No bigotry of any sort is allowed on my property. I dont want to hear your racist remarks or any anti-homeless bigotry.
If you meet these conditions and work hard, you will be making a lot of money with me.
And your life and health may start to improve.
How's the apartment search going John?

Kind of like your job search since getting fired in 1992?

You can't even go to the Coral st shelter after all the problems you caused for them.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#137 Aug 11, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out today's BRB radio show also. John C calls in at 1Hr37Min. Pat is there the whole time.
http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140807.mp3
1:37 Scientist and public record hero john colby
LOL!!! The further moronic misadventures of John and Pat Colby and more examples of Pat/Jabba the Gut trying to interject comments for the tongue-tied, speech-impaired John Colby.
Analicia C

Hayward, CA

#138 Aug 12, 2014
Trust that Fund DBS wrote:
DBS has been spamming topix all night tonight.
He is unemployable.
Look at him....he is still stalking "John" on topix and he is still unemployed......what a surprise.....
Analicia C

Hayward, CA

#139 Aug 12, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! The further moronic misadventures of John and Pat Colby and more examples of Pat/Jabba the Gut trying to interject comments for the tongue-tied, speech-impaired John Colby.
Why are you calling a woman fat on topix?

Do you hate women?
Analicia C

Hayward, CA

#140 Aug 12, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about DBS and I dont see you calling him fat.....

At 230 pounds he is considered clinically obese......
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#141 Aug 12, 2014
Analicia C wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at him....he is still stalking "John" on topix and he is still unemployed......what a surprise.....
Look at YOU....YOU are still stalking DBS on topix and YOU are still a COLBY sock puppet......what a surprise.....
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#142 Aug 12, 2014
Analicia C wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you calling a woman fat on topix?
Do you hate women?
You obviously have me confused with someone else. I didn't call a woman fat and I don't hate women.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#143 Aug 12, 2014
Analicia C wrote:
<quoted text>
Given he has an athletic frame, DBS isn't fat or obese.
Google John E Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#144 Aug 12, 2014
For laughs. Then check out his LinkedIn profile if you want to see the reason he's been unemployed since 1992.

PS also Google Pat Colby Metro and you will see a Phatty! But she like her connubial brother is neither a "he" or a "she". They are "its"!
DBS

Aptos, CA

#145 Aug 12, 2014
Analicia C wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I can't decide who to believe
My personal Physician at who described me as "superbly genetically fortunate".
Or John ColbySTALKER the evicted Welfare parasite who has no idea what I look like.
That's a tough one!!!
Donny B

Hayward, CA

#147 Aug 13, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I can't decide who to believe
My personal Physician at who described me as "superbly genetically fortunate".
Or John ColbySTALKER the evicted Welfare parasite who has no idea what I look like.
That's a tough one!!!
At 230 pounds and a height of 6'2" you are considered clinically obese by the Center for Disease Control......

Dont let the facts and science get in the way of your crackpot delusions now, you lying loon......
DBS

Aptos, CA

#148 Aug 13, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
At 230 pounds and a height of 6'2" you are considered clinically obese by the Center for Disease Control......
Dont let the facts and science get in the way of your crackpot delusions now, you lying loon......
FAIL AGAIN LOSERLOON!!
How could I be obese at 6-2 with a 33 waist? I wear the exact same size pants that fit me 25 years ago.
And WTF does the "center for disease control" have to do with your crackpot delusions about my physique??
Maybe you should send them an FOI about FAT Pat's diseased, bug-ridden stench trench?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moss Landing man shot in Watsonville on his wed... 3 hr Patriotrumpet81 1
Crack house across from Dominican hospital 3 hr You want in 7
News With help from goat, wily Clydesdale goes on la... 6 hr Might Of Is Incor... 8
Why do people post anonymously? 8 hr wino pot heads 44
Will John Colby EARN a single penny this year? (Jan '16) 14 hr SPLAT 41
What did FAT Pat get from 10 yrs at Cabrillo? 16 hr SPLAT 8
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? Sun DoHenry 9

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages