DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2013
DBS: If you stop stalking people on topix, I will pay you good money to work for me, and if you still need a place to park your car and camp, you can do so on my property, but there are some conditions you must meet first.....

1- Stop stalking people on topix. Stop the cyber bullying, the harassment, the threats, and all of the lies.

2- You must work hard and for the full eight hours each day.

3- No alcohol or drugs on my property.

4- No relationship drama with your ex-gf Quien Sabe. I will not allow you to abuse her on my property or anywhere else for that matter.

5- No bigotry of any sort is allowed on my property. I dont want to hear your racist remarks or any anti-homeless bigotry.

If you meet these conditions and work hard, you will be making a lot of money with me.

And your life and health may start to improve.
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DBS: If you stop stalking people on topix, I will pay you good money to work for me, and if you still need a place to park your car and camp, you can do so on my property, but there are some conditions you must meet first.....
1- Stop stalking people on topix. Stop the cyber bullying, the harassment, the threats, and all of the lies.
4- No relationship drama with your ex-gf Quien Sabe. I will not allow you to abuse her on my property or anywhere else for that matter.
5- No bigotry of any sort is allowed on my property. I dont want to hear your racist remarks or any anti-homeless bigotry.
If you meet these conditions and work hard, you will be making a lot of money with me.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby wrote:
...If you meet these conditions and work hard, you will be making a lot of money with me.
You're projecting again, John.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#5 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
You keep saying you are not John Colby.

Since you defend John Colby, you obviously like him.

Why not offer HIM the job so he can pay for a place to live once he is evicted in 14+ days?
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not offer HIM the job so he can pay for a place to live once he is evicted in 14+ days?
He won't take a regular job because his ego is so inflated by having a perceived doctorate that he feels like it's below him to work a normal job. This is why he's stuck in Section 8 - he lets his ego dictate his decisions rather than working a normal job and paying his fair share in life.
DBS the PRC

San Francisco, CA

#8 Sep 5, 2013
You could load the boxes onto FAT Pat's mobility scooter just like the "Beverly Hillbillies", and ride off into the sunset.

in 14 days...
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any strong feelings about John Colby.

I would say I am more anti Take Back Santa Cruz than pro-Colby, but if I am forced to decide, I do think he is morally superior to all of you topix trolls.

If he was spamming topix all day like DBS has been, I would offer him a job as well.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
DBS the PRC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John, the shipping Dept. where I WORK has lots of leftover boxes.
Did you need some for eviction day at your catcrap-stinking section-8 hovel you're getting booted from?
I could drop them off, in your "leech field".
I thought you said you were retired?

Its cute how your story always changes.

I'm also glad you know what a leech field is now.

If you were a bigger person, you would thank me for teaching you what a leech field is.

I dont care if you are rude.

If you still want to work and you need a place to live, I can solve those problems for you.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Sep 5, 2013
John posting as Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was spamming topix all day like DBS has been, I would offer him a job as well.
But instead, you're spamming topix all day. Are you going to offer YOU a job? Given your previous postings, your leach field still needs digging out, six months on.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But instead, you're spamming topix all day. Are you going to offer YOU a job? Given your previous postings, your leach field still needs digging out, six months on.
I have multiple properties. I dont feel the need to explain which property is which to you trolls.

You should kind of understand this.

You have two houses that your parents bought you.
DBS the PRC

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told DBS many times before, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer him a good paying job if he would just get off your couch.
And unlike DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.
Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
sure thing STBO Whackjob.

Back up your crackpot delusions with several of your previous delusions.

And the BJ/UCSC failure playbook keeps on failing.

13 days....
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Sep 6, 2013
John Colby posting as Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have multiple properties. I dont feel the need to explain which property is which to you trolls.
You should kind of understand this.
You have two houses that your parents bought you.
Oh, come on. You owe it to your loyal readership to tell us which leach field you plan to live in.
Nice touch with the 'two houses your parents bought you'. That one really stings. Now quit looking in my back window(s).
DBS the PRC

San Francisco, CA

#18 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were retired?
Its cute how your story always changes.
I'm going to start keeping track of how many times you've already been corrected about my retirement/employment status.

So stop lying about my story allegedly changing.

As I've told you at least a dozen times already, I'm "retired on paper". That means that I really don't NEED to earn any more.
I prefer to be a productive, EMPLOYED member of society. Now it's just a question of how comfortable a retirement I'm going to have, and how much of a Legacy I'm going to leave for my children.

But you keep on proving that a career Welfare parasite isn't able to process the facts.
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any strong feelings about John Colby.
I would say I am more anti Take Back Santa Cruz than pro-Colby, but if I am forced to decide, I do think he is morally superior to all of you topix trolls.
Says one hand to the other.

Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#20 Sep 6, 2013
DBS the PRC wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to start keeping track of how many times you've already been corrected about my retirement/employment status.
So stop lying about my story allegedly changing.
As I've told you at least a dozen times already, I'm "retired on paper". That means that I really don't NEED to earn any more.
I prefer to be a productive, EMPLOYED member of society. Now it's just a question of how comfortable a retirement I'm going to have, and how much of a Legacy I'm going to leave for my children.
But you keep on proving that a career Welfare parasite isn't able to process the facts.
Again, as I have told you MANY times, the first time you said you were retired you sure didn't say you were "retired on paper", and regardless, that phrase is meaningless if you now say you work full time.

Face it, DBS, you are lying and I caught you.

If you want to count something, count how many times you have lied about Robert Norse's net worth.

I'm sure that would add up to be hundreds, maybe even thousands of times.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#21 Sep 6, 2013
DBS the PRC wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's just a question of how comfortable a retirement I'm going to have, and how much of a Legacy I'm going to leave for my children.
Your son goes to Cabrillo, DBS.

That means the legacy left for him is part mine, since I pay the taxes that supports his education.

I've done my part to help support your son and provide him with a "legacy" as you phrase it.

On your end, however, that is not much of a legacy you have left him, that he has to rely on public assistance for help.

That is why I say your family has welfare leech DNA, and you illustrated my point perfectly for me.
Eye Bleach

Palo Alto, CA

#22 Sep 6, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, as I have told you MANY times, the first time you said you were retired you sure didn't say you were "retired on paper", and regardless, that phrase is meaningless if you now say you work full time.
Face it, DBS, you are lying and I caught you.
If you want to count something, count how many times you have lied about Robert Norse's net worth.
I'm sure that would add up to be hundreds, maybe even thousands of times.
Once FAT PAT http://www.metrosantacruz.com/metro-santa-cru... falls asleep while sitting on your inbred face, you'll retire permanently. Actually you'll never retire because you've never worked!
Good luck finding a place to live once MGA evicts your flabby ass in 13 days. With your history of stalking, harassing and threatening behaviors you may not find anyone willing to rent to a psycho.
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your son goes to Cabrillo, DBS.
That means the legacy left for him is part mine, since I pay the taxes that supports his education.
I've done my part to help support your son and provide him with a "legacy" as you phrase it.
On your end, however, that is not much of a legacy you have left him, that he has to rely on public assistance for help.
That is why I say your family has welfare leech DNA, and you illustrated my point perfectly for me.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#24 Sep 6, 2013
The proposal I made at the start of this thread is if DBS stops stalking, I will give him a job and a place to camp.

You trolls cant ruin that offer for him or change it just because you are stalking and harassing people on topix.

I know you trolls want him to be homeless, but I care about people and am willing to help them, forgive them, and give them a second or even a third chance.

The offer still stands, DBS.

Stop stalking and I will employ you.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#25 Sep 6, 2013
John Colby wrote:
The proposal I made at the start of this thread is if DBS stops stalking, I will give him a job and a place to camp.
You trolls cant ruin that offer for him or change it just because you are stalking and harassing people on topix.
I know you trolls want him to be homeless, but I care about people and am willing to help them, forgive them, and give them a second or even a third chance.
The offer still stands, DBS.
Stop stalking and I will employ you.
You can't even take care of anyone, especially yourself. Your $900 a month in SSI doesn't make you an employer. In fact, you'll be homeless in 13 days for the following:
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

With your history, no sane person would rent to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 1 hr DoHenry 22
News Santa Cruz board green lights a parkleta pilot (May '15) 3 hr ANON 21
FAT Pat has replaced FAT BJ. 8 hr SPLAT 25
Where did the LOON go? 9 hr Swiss Mess 24
Why do people post anonymously? 10 hr Helms is nuts 46
News With help from goat, wily Clydesdale goes on la... 11 hr Parden Pard 11
Crack house across from Dominican hospital 11 hr SPLAT 9

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance