Mom of bruised, bloodied boy arrested in Ariz.

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A woman's call to police led to the arrest of a mom whose bruised, bloodied 3-year-old was unresponsive in a shopping cart, police said Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of309
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
melv NM

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I am heartbroke to hear of a 3 year old boy being so badly abused. As a grandma to a 3 year old boy, I could not imagine the thought of hurting a single hair on his head. Children are beautiful little humans brought to us to be nurtured, loved and feel secure. I pray that he will be ok and be loved as all children should.
Hater of every1

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 3, 2008
 
This poor baby to have suffered so much at the hands of a monster. Thank G-d for the observant woman who called the authorities and saved his life. May the so called 'mother' suffer a fate 1,000 worse than what she inflicted on an innocent baby.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 3, 2008
 
melv NM wrote:
I am heartbroke to hear of a 3 year old boy being so badly abused. As a grandma to a 3 year old boy, I could not imagine the thought of hurting a single hair on his head. Children are beautiful little humans brought to us to be nurtured, loved and feel secure. I pray that he will be ok and be loved as all children should.
I agree with you. Children deserve to be treated with respect, dignity, and love. What these people did was despicable. I too will pray for this child's emotional and physical healing. Hopefully this little boy did not suffer irreversible damage to his cognitive functions.

These people should be locked up and the key thrown away!
rvasquez

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 3, 2008
 
now this kind of thing really disgusts me. how can a mother do that to her baby??? their our little angels, and we're supposed to protect them, not hurt them. i hope she gets what she deserves. and to the lady that called the police, may god bless you. their should be more people like you!!!!!!
Veronica

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 3, 2008
 
Hooray for the woman that reported this. More people have to start doing this. I know it could be uncomfortable but it has to be done. no child deserves to go through this.

“Rejecting the Status Quo ”

Since: Jul 08

LCNM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 3, 2008
 
:(

“Rejecting the Status Quo ”

Since: Jul 08

LCNM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2008
 
Shocked and appalled...
I hate this

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Did anyone else do a search of the mom's name?

http://www.reverbnation.com/chaserogerscountr...

"Chase is also a member of Project Child Smiles (PCS) which is an organization that links artist with terminally ill children. He sponsors three year old Johnathan Hadsall, son of Mitzie Hadsall, of Bullhead City, Arizona and is very honored to have the privilege of doing so. "Anytime you can make a child smile, that is a direct blessing from God", Chase says."

My heart breaks even more for this sweet baby. There's got to be more to this story, and I want to know what it is.
Harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

This mother as would a father deserves equal punishment. I will represent her pro bono and lead her directly to a fair sentence. Lets hope the women in prison treat child beaters and abusers as well as the men's prisons. Justice must come from somewhere, the disparity in sentencing and gender divisions will get her off from some symptom they find her unaccountable for. Three years ago she could have killed this boy and called it an abortion. Instead, she tortures him alive. She should share the same fate. My G*d, a three year old. The same person could try this with me, but I would be arrested - imagine that.
SCNative

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 3, 2008
 
Harry wrote:
This mother as would a father deserves equal punishment. I will represent her pro bono and lead her directly to a fair sentence. Lets hope the women in prison treat child beaters and abusers as well as the men's prisons. Justice must come from somewhere, the disparity in sentencing and gender divisions will get her off from some symptom they find her unaccountable for. Three years ago she could have killed this boy and called it an abortion. Instead, she tortures him alive. She should share the same fate. My G*d, a three year old. The same person could try this with me, but I would be arrested - imagine that.
You almost had me until you made the abortion comment.. Now your just a right wing pro life nut that will call abortion murder. Wayyy to bring something up that has NOTHING to do with this story, or the fact that the mother is a sick, evil woman who deserves the same treatment as she showed her child... don't ya'll rightwingnuts say, an eye for an eye?

Since: Jun 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 3, 2008
 
As a mother it breaks my heart reading this article. I lose faith in the human race everytime I hear about something like this. A 3 year old child is so pure and innocent, I could never imagine what would be going through an adults nmind abusing the very thing you are supposed to protect. I hope she rots in prison for a long time.
someone

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There is more to this story i am here to tell you as someone who knows
Vern

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

If they are looking for volunteers to pull the switch
the line starts behind me
diSgUTeD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

someone wrote:
There is more to this story i am here to tell you as someone who knows
Oh please.
Yaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 3, 2008
 
I have no remorse for parents like this,this bitch can rot in hell for all I care.
rick haynes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 4, 2008
 
someone wrote:
There is more to this story i am here to tell you as someone who knows
well go ahead and tell the story. seeng how your someone that knows.
Michelle Ewald

Fairview, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 5, 2008
 
I hate this wrote:
Did anyone else do a search of the mom's name?
http://www.reverbnation.com/chaserogerscountr...
"Chase is also a member of Project Child Smiles (PCS) which is an organization that links artist with terminally ill children. He sponsors three year old Johnathan Hadsall, son of Mitzie Hadsall, of Bullhead City, Arizona and is very honored to have the privilege of doing so. "Anytime you can make a child smile, that is a direct blessing from God", Chase says."
My heart breaks even more for this sweet baby. There's got to be more to this story, and I want to know what it is.
From a cafemom site where the mother has a page, she states that Johnathan has had three open heart surgeries and will need more. Her actions against this dear child are even more heinous and hideous than we first believed.
http://www.cafemom.com/home/mitsu_777
melv NM

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 6, 2008
 
someone wrote:
There is more to this story i am here to tell you as someone who knows
Someone who knows more to this story should step up and TELL the story. How could there be anything to tell when a parent beats their 3-year old child? His own MOTHER!!! She is heartless and he deserves to be loved, she deserves to be left alone to rot in her own hell that she created.

“It ain't braggin' ...”

Since: Sep 08

if you can back it up!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 6, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

I was abused and beaten by my father from birth to age 13, when my mom finally got up the nerve to divorce him. I am now almost 37, and am still in therapy trying to deal with my psycological scars, and the reccurring nightmares I still have. This child's mom should be given the death penalty. I only hope he is too young to ever recall his abuse, and I hope he never again has to suffer at anyone's hands. I just thank God that someone intervened, before his b*tch of a mother had the chance to beat him to death. Be safe, and happy little one, I'll be praying for you.
rick haynes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 7, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

melv NM wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who knows more to this story should step up and TELL the story. How could there be anything to tell when a parent beats their 3-year old child? His own MOTHER!!! She is heartless and he deserves to be loved, she deserves to be left alone to rot in her own hell that she created.
well there isnt more to the story, a child that small could have never deserved what he got. this person someone has nothing to say that would make what happened right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of309
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••