Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Rancho Navarre wrote:
Riccardo DEFINATELY wishes it on all of us, he's a crackhead zombie off-topic freak. I was just fishin' ta see what would bite.
boy, what a whopper
Let's not insult, that might raise the temps, Simple question: What would be your solution to save the world? Since China is the biggest polluter, do advocate that protesters like you go there and stop them from making our toys?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

I don't buy Chinese if I can avoid it. As for the world, I have a possible solution, but it's so cool i can't say what it is until I can BRING IT!- So I'm experimenting, investigating and WORKIN' ON IT every day. Have you ever been so happy you cried 'cause you just can't believe your good luck or success? I'm already there with my results and discoveries, but WE are still ape-pigs living an UNSUSTAINABLE LIE
that's been misidentified as "real life". The Chinese are just beginning to really acquire the ape-pig life and their pollution is ALREADY UNSURVIVEABLE.
My 'solution' has already saved me a shit-load of hassle and money. It has changed the way I see my everyday world and the choices I make.
- Soooo much better now... UM - uh, public trial-runs will begin this coming winter-
Eric Cantor or cant

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Tea Party Winner Says Cantor Was 'Out of Touch'..

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Our economy is shrinking and the EPA is putting a noose around the neck of every energy and fuel consumer and producer.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

WE are doing this to ourselves. 'Consumer ' means ape-pig, 'producer' means 'farm owner', 'ape-pig' means life going into debt to acquire, education, career, consumption, all without purpose, but to keep consuming. Livestock.
Hemloc

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

RN hemloc I heard they had to take you to a hospital to get the GOP out of you?
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

No, that was you. Your lobotomized brain has clouded your judgement. Also, your obsession with him has caused you to worship him and his life. I'm not dumb enough to be democrat or republican like you, or naive enough to not see they are truly just the same exact party. You bend over or get on your knees for them then lick their boot after they rob you. That's how incompetent you are.
STP you

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Cam Cam your like a noise valve train, STP next time.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

You're* STP? You've gone incoherent, again.
STP you

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Maybe your in need of having you values adjusted a little tighter this time around.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

My values are perfectly intact. You have proven you have no values.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Rancho Navarre wrote:
I don't buy Chinese if I can avoid it. As for the world, I have a possible solution, but it's so cool i can't say what it is until I can BRING IT!- So I'm experimenting, investigating and WORKIN' ON IT every day. Have you ever been so happy you cried 'cause you just can't believe your good luck or success? I'm already there with my results and discoveries, but WE are still ape-pigs living an UNSUSTAINABLE LIE
that's been misidentified as "real life". The Chinese are just beginning to really acquire the ape-pig life and their pollution is ALREADY UNSURVIVEABLE.
My 'solution' has already saved me a shit-load of hassle and money. It has changed the way I see my everyday world and the choices I make.
- Soooo much better now... UM - uh, public trial-runs will begin this coming winter-
I bet by you avoiding made in China products (when you can) will lower the temps by at least .00000000000000000000000000001 degree. LOL How will you make the solar storms on the Sun less hot? Will you hang a big shade over us?
Factoids

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Page 34 and posting #8360
bio18

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

For you dummies that think global warming is a fraud, go educate yourself on the topic. In fact, climate.nasa.gov will give you probably the most reliable information for you. It is obviously a concerning factor that needs people's attention..
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Global warming is indeed a fraud, climate change has always happened and there is absolutely NO proof humans have a significant impact anymore than bovine flatulence does. You are the one that needs education. The only dummy is yourself. The scientists are biased and have been caught lying and manipulating data.

http://www.globalwarminglies.com/
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

bio18

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Cam wrote:
Global warming is indeed a fraud, climate change has always happened and there is absolutely NO proof humans have a significant impact anymore than bovine flatulence does. You are the one that needs education. The only dummy is yourself. The scientists are biased and have been caught lying and manipulating data.

It is not a fraud. There is proof. There is a cycle in climate change and we are currently off that cycle, with abnormally high levels of CO2 in our atmosphere and high global surface temps. You're ignorant to global warming. You may learn something from NASA by clicking on the web link in my previous post.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

There is no proof, because it is a fraud. We are not off the cycle, no one has proved we are. Global temperatures have been DECREASING despite higher levels of CO2, which is vital to our life. The only ignorance is your own. NASA has never proven anthropological climate change. Nothing in that link proves it has. I have seen it many times. My links prove you wrong.
bio18

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Cam wrote:

Yes climate changes and has been changing since its beginning. And no one that is truly educated on the topic thinks otherwise. There is a time when the earth warms up and then essentially retreats back and it starts all over again. The thing is, data shows that we are not retreating back, but continuously "warming." There is something obviously wrong. And it's obvious that the industrial revolution to the present has contributed to global warming. There is no question about it.
Cam

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Also, there are MANY factual errors in your link. First of all, 97% of scientists do NOT say humans cause climate change, they simply agree climate change happens, naturally or otherwise. Every thing in there has been debunked and argued countless times. The simple fact is there is NO PROOF. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••