Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

The only ignorance is your own. That's why you suck on my teat and obsess over me. It's quite disturbing. By the way, you have been the only one insulting here. Everything I've stated about you has been truth from observation and your lack of understanding. You have no logic, which is why you refuse to debate because you already know you're wrong. Also, you were the first one to toss around insults, hypocrite. But thanks for contradicting yourself and proving yourself wrong, again. I really am sorry for humiliating you so thoroughly. I truly feel bad.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

How about instead of falsely accusing me of "running out of logic" you actually make your case like I've asked multiple times? You know your logic has truly ran out when you refuse to ever debate because you know you can't prove your false claims. Ya, just stop embarrassing yourself and get some education. We adults are just laughing at you.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

The Coachella Cockroach is dumber than a tick. More repulsive, too.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Thanks for admitting you're a cockroach. At least you're aware ticks are much more intelligent than you could ever be. I notice you still haven't provided any argument or proof, and instead just insulted yourself after ridiculing me for insults. Nice job contradicting yourself, again, hypocrite. You are indeed repulsive due to your idiocy. Just give up and admit you were wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

OK, I admit it: You're dumber than a one-cell amoeba. Also, you're ugly.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Peppers, you shouldn't talk about yourself like that, even though it is true what you're saying about yourself. I'm still waiting for you to make an actual argument, but we all know you're incapable. You're pathetic.
Dog mints

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Dog mints are being passed around as we all read this
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

I wish someone would make an argument at all.
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged he mouth up like a plug.
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Those dog mints shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

He mouth? HAHA! You seriously make this too easy. Thanks for doing my work for me. No wonder you're so obsessed. I'll let you eat your dog mints. Hopefully you shut up soon, but if not I'm just as happy about laughing at how stupid you are. It's up to you.
The Dog

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Who the hell stole my mints?
Cloggers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Those dog mints should shut up the cam or maybe clogged the mouth up like a plug.
Flush

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

You keep changing your name, but we all know it's still you. Also, I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

I'm an idiom? HAHAHA! Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

That's were that useless pile of Tea Party Skeet lives, Cam Coachella, CA ...Quick flush him off the planet. Cammy nice to see your make so many new friends who know your a complete idiom and all that you stand for.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Where* I have no political affiliation, I'm not dumb enough like you to do so. You are the only useless one here which is why you can't actually debate and instead just make it easy for me by showing how pathetic you are, squirt. You should keep your mouth clogged to avoid spewing stupidity next time. We should flush you off the planet. Thanks for blatantly admitting you're the only idiot here. You obviously have no friends. Please, continue to humiliate yourself. I have never laughed this hard in my life. This just gets better and better. I'm seriously loving this, but I still feel bad for how pathetic and asinine you are. Also, learn the difference between idiom and idiot, you idiot.
Idiom Cammy

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Cammy are you chain drive or gear driven? Because either way your very noisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info