celebrate subversity

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Before anyone wastes any more time with this human failure, you need to know that his ability to tell the truth is non-existent....Jimi Doss is a flat-out liar and a fraud.

He repeatedly creates fake screen names (multiple) to get people to agree with him and tell him how right-on he is. He will claim to be part of an industry so he can sound knowledgeable and authoritative....like saying he works as a drug and alcohol counselor. His behavior is clear as to which end of the bottle he resides. Don't fall for any of it! The saddest part of his sickness is he takes great pride in being a liar and a fraud to make his points...he has even bragged about it.

In the "Watsonville residents rally for an end to violence" topic, Jimi Doss publicly admits to his many screen names and fraudulent/libelous posts. You can clearly read he takes great pride in being a liar.

Perhaps the most despicable post this fraud has made was posing as a minority man with a wife and child. He claims this fictitious family was walking down the Mall when he was harassed and profiled by the police all the way down the street. So, He posed as a minority for the sole purpose of making a false claim of racial profiling against the police and posted this fabrication publicly to create outrage and fan the flames of hatred toward the police. In reality, he’s a single, middle-aged, destitute, alcoholic white man who rents a room with his fellow degenerates. In short, a loser.

Watch his behavior in several threads. You will always find him posting with one of his fake screen names to praise and agree with his “Jimi Doss” screen name. Pathetic.

A sampling of just a few of Jimi Doss’ fake screen names:
John abc
Proud Latina
Whats up
couldn’t agree more
Santa Cruz girl
MiniFloss
MiniFloss

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2009
pardon me but you are saying my name here . I am not Jimi Doss.
jimi doss

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Wow subversity, manic much ?
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Oct 17, 2013
jimi doss wrote:
Wow subversity, manic much ?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
normap str8 white guy

San Mateo, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Jimi works at janus on 7th avenue. He likes to hit on the young male clients. I toojk my son our of that program when I heard that he was recently convicted of a felony and is on probation. Boycott jabus while this felon is an employee
Pud

Vicksburg, MS

#6 Oct 18, 2013
normap str8 white guy wrote:
Jimi works at janus on 7th avenue. He likes to hit on the young male clients. I toojk my son our of that program when I heard that he was recently convicted of a felony and is on probation. Boycott jabus while this felon is an employee
He does tend to show the John Colby type stalker behaviors .
concerned citizens

San Mateo, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Jimi is the primary suspect of a $500 theft from a local organization. Be sure to protect your wallet and money if he is nearby. Felons do what felons do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Spring is stalking Pastor Weller 37 min ANON 182
On the 45th day of X-mas (DBS version) 40 min John Colby 3
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) 42 min John Colby 40
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 18 hr Donny B 427
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 20 hr homeless person 338
Rip Curl signs lease for Rittenhouse Building i... Thu Donny B 3
Is the person who wrote this nuts? Wed John Colby 11
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News