Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
199,261 - 199,280 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
MareKat

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

MareKat # 230620

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

MareKat wrote:
MareKat # 230618
Thank God..... LOL
May14

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

May 14, 2014

Boxes of documents containing sensitive personal information found in dumpster outside of Arizona veteran housing complex.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

May14 wrote:
May 14, 2014

Boxes of documents containing sensitive personal information found in dumpster outside of Arizona veteran housing complex.
Is that where you were? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

May14 wrote:
May 14, 2014
LMAO....but yet you support ObamaCare and the idea of the Government running our health care when you are critical of the government running the healthcare of veterans. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Camper wrote:
Queerifornia has got to b the most dumbest state in the world!! The state Gov and people are for all sin! Queers, same sex marriage, anti gun, pretty much anti anything natural/normal and dictatorship. God destroys the land and houses with fire, drouth, earthquakes,
disease, just about year around and they are so dumb they can't pick up a book (bible) and see why this is happening. It is the biggest state with the most atheist BUT they don't have to believe in God to pick up a book and read a book they tells them the future, the past and the present. Not one part of it has been wrong as of yet. It was written 1000's of years ago and tells them what and why things are happening before it does and they to dumb to see it!!
GREAT NEWS....We don't want people
like you here,stay away...Ya it's a Hell
Hole..... LMAO

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO....but yet you support ObamaCare and the idea of the Government running our health care when you are critical of the government running the healthcare of veterans. LOL
Priceless.
Dirty Coal

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

In January 2014, Senator McConnell threatened to drop a Congressional Review Act bill that would torpedo EPA’s efforts to limit carbon pollution from new power plants. Recently, he’s been trying to attach his bill as an amendment to other, unrelated Senate bills.
Sgt Pepper

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Golly Camp, you old pervert, nobody's perfect.
Senate attacks

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

This is page 9,966

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Senate attacks wrote:
This is page 9,966
Scary and it's also 5/15/2014......stay in your bunker!
Miroslav Misch

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Hello,
The fellow/lady what has said that God demands we do something is sure better than me. I have prayed forever and nothing ever worked, so God never heard my prayers. That said, I am willing to go along with your party's claims of God Given Gifts and special audience. I am too old and ugly to worry about getting any kind of married so I support your contention thatALL marriage should be banned, to show the liberals where we are coming from. This sounds like the kind of stuff that would come down from that God who has deserted me in my hours of pain and ignored mys cries and screams. The heck with all of you, if that is what the Party says he means. I want to keep my social security, however, and I need to have assurances that when you begin the deportations we can each report a personally hated suspected buggerist, or two. I am with you and will now register to vote as the Party says. Bless the Teaparty for taking me in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Miroslav Misch wrote:
Hello,
The fellow/lady what has said that God demands we do something is sure better than me. I have prayed forever and nothing ever worked, so God never heard my prayers. That said, I am willing to go along with your party's claims of God Given Gifts and special audience. I am too old and ugly to worry about getting any kind of married so I support your contention thatALL marriage should be banned, to show the liberals where we are coming from. This sounds like the kind of stuff that would come down from that God who has deserted me in my hours of pain and ignored mys cries and screams. The heck with all of you, if that is what the Party says he means. I want to keep my social security, however, and I need to have assurances that when you begin the deportations we can each report a personally hated suspected buggerist, or two. I am with you and will now register to vote as the Party says. Bless the Teaparty for taking me in.
What a bunch of Hooey!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Miroslav Misch wrote:
Hello,
Wait.... you actually BELIEVE the Tea Party?

ahhahahaah
hahahahahahaha
ahhahahaha
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Camper wrote:
It was a queer judge! Would one expect any different?? He sure has a life of Hell/bad luck coming his way. God don't fool with people in power abusing the laws. I blame the justice system for allowing just one (so called man) for being able to over turn a final law so serious anyway
You may want to revisit that civics class you obviously slept through. It seems you have some incorrect ideas about how our government works.

And the fact that the judge is queer is completely irrelevant. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with his ability to do his job.

SCOTUS allowed his decision to stand. That is the end of the story. Whine all you want.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to revisit that civics class you obviously slept through. It seems you have some incorrect ideas about how our government works.
And the fact that the judge is queer is completely irrelevant. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with his ability to do his job.
SCOTUS allowed his decision to stand. That is the end of the story. Whine all you want.
Do you really think he or she attended any classes?
Pigs listed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

You can read the 2014 Congressional Pig Book Summary online; search our database of all 109 projects; Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), and Ted Cruz (R-Texas); and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio).

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced in the wake of the Pig Book’s release that the House would not return to that “nonsense” under his leadership.

“HOMEY Don't Play That ”

Since: Sep 12

traveling circus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of Hooey!
Hooey to say the least that guy gal is full of sheeit (pardon my french) Hey girl lets party

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

HOLME wrote:
<quoted text>Hooey to say the least that guy gal is full of sheeit (pardon my french) Hey girl lets party
:)
Pigs Listed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Calling all Republicans and Tea Party member's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Calif. 911 Dispatchers Get Wacky Calls (Aug '06) 50 min Donny B 7
TBSC compared to NEO NAZIS 4 hr John Colby Lies 108
What is John Colby's excuse for 21 Yrs unemployed (Apr '13) 4 hr DBS 63
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr roaster 7,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Remote 15,917
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 9 hr Hail Yes 228
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 12 hr Donny B 693
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search