Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Sgt Pepper

Gardnerville, NV

#230581 May 8, 2014
Dime-ass Doofus: Your number is U-812. Write it on your forehead so you don't forget.
Odd results

Sierra Madre, CA

#230582 May 8, 2014
One of the major causes of this terrible illness is air pollution. The air pollution produced from burning dirty fossil fuels negatively impacts the health and well-being of local communities in Southern California, especially in low income neighborhoods and communities of color.
Forks

Sierra Madre, CA

#230583 May 8, 2014
It seems the International Manure Haulers have started dumping idiotic posts here on the Glendora site, they have nothing to do with Glendora at all.

Must be a political cover up going on somewhere.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230584 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not old enough to vote, and you are too ignorant to vote if you could.
Did you hurt your brain coming up with that one?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230585 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hurt your brain coming up with that one?
You thought that was a complicated diagnosis???

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230586 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no cover up, you dolt.
Really, blaming it on a video when they knew it had nothing to do with it was not a cover up? If the truth got out from the start when Obama was bragging how he defeated Al Qaeda, The administration’s efforts to characterize the Benghazi attack as the effect of a peaceful demonstration over a movie that got out of hand were not debunked until weeks after the attack. In the interim, Obama sold us on the notion that he had killed al Qaeda when he slew Osama bin Laden. The attack, on the anniversary of 9/11, was obviously a pre-meditated terrorist assault that killed our ambassador.

If Tony Blair was discredited for “sexing up” a memo about the ability of Saddam Hussein to launch a WMD attack on the United Kingdom, Obama should be held accountable for his overt lie of linking the film to the attack so as imply a cause/effect relationship.

One of his 3 coverups.
Poof

Madison, WI

#230587 May 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, blaming it on a video when they knew it had nothing to do with it was not a cover up? If the truth got out from the start when Obama was bragging how he defeated Al Qaeda, The administration’s efforts to characterize the Benghazi attack as the effect of a peaceful demonstration over a movie that got out of hand were not debunked until weeks after the attack. In the interim, Obama sold us on the notion that he had killed al Qaeda when he slew Osama bin Laden. The attack, on the anniversary of 9/11, was obviously a pre-meditated terrorist assault that killed our ambassador.
If Tony Blair was discredited for “sexing up” a memo about the ability of Saddam Hussein to launch a WMD attack on the United Kingdom, Obama should be held accountable for his overt lie of linking the film to the attack so as imply a cause/effect relationship.
One of his 3 coverups.
Sup Lucy
Mables

Sierra Madre, CA

#230588 May 10, 2014
More nonsense;

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230589 May 11, 2014
Mables wrote:
More nonsense;
Proof

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230590 May 11, 2014
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.

Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.

On purpose.

One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.

On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.

And you are okay with that.

Sad and sick.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230591 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.

Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.

On purpose.

One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.

On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.

And you are okay with that.

Sad and sick.
You are out of your mind...When
were you a mother,other than a MF?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230592 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
We are talking about the horrific position children are put by the fraud of gay marrage.
Today, there will be a child with two 'moms' and no dad.
On purpose.
One of those women will be the favorite. The other will have the deepest sense of rejection a woman can feel. Especially if she is the birth mother. YOU put a child in that position.
On Father's Day, that child will be painfully aware of what YOU deprived them of.
And you are okay with that.
Sad and sick.
Mother's day and Father's Day should be banned, they are offensive to the child of those that are from a homosexual relationship. Do Gay Dads Celebrate Mother's Day? Considering that Gay men have always had complicated relationships with women. I suggest we change Mother's Day to Surrogate and Egg Donor Day.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230593 May 11, 2014
Miley Cyrus advocation for sex, drugs and everything else crossed a line the other day ... when she cracked a date rape joke while going on about how "everyone is a little bit gay."

Cyrus was performing at the legendary G-A-Y nightclub in London, when she brought a friend out on stage to wish him a happy birthday.

In discussing her friend's sexuality, Cyrus remarked, "You know, everyone’s a little bit gay … It’s the truth. Everyone’s gay, all it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn’t work, sprinkle something in their drink. That’s what I always do."

Caviation

Sierra Madre, CA

#230595 May 11, 2014
The wind is really blowing today - must be to get rid of all the blow-hards that post their racists stools.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230596 May 11, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mother's day and Father's Day should be banned, they are offensive to the child of those that are from a homosexual relationship. Do Gay Dads Celebrate Mother's Day? Considering that Gay men have always had complicated relationships with women. I suggest we change Mother's Day to Surrogate and Egg Donor Day.
That was what the big protest in France was about.

Once you accept one denial of reality, you have to follow where it leads consistently.

Ah, the joys of censoring the Bible and government education...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230597 May 11, 2014
Caviation wrote:
The wind is really blowing today - must be to get rid of all the blow-hards that post their racists stools.
Um, look up the meaning of the word 'racist'.

Smile.
New laws

Sierra Madre, CA

#230598 May 11, 2014
Still having a hard time understand the new laws? If you don't like then maybe a Africa country or Russia is better for you?
Ditto

Conway, AR

#230600 May 11, 2014
SoCoDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. But, if you knowingly choose to eat rotten food, don't ask me to foot the hospital bill or force me to pay money to find out how you got sick and then spend more money to cure you.
HIV/AIDS Has more then tripled in the last 2 years. And it doesn't stop them from screwing anything they can find. Antiviral meds cost the tax payers 1200 to 3000 dollars a month per person. Know this population of people all to well. They spread syphlis, Back and forth to each other, STDS, have to have their rectums sewn . It is disgusting. So the question is, What separates us from animals?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230601 May 12, 2014
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage.

At every level of comparison.

And there is not one damn thing you can do about it.

Smile.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230602 May 12, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, blaming it on a video when they knew it had nothing to do with it was not a cover up? If the truth got out from the start when Obama was bragging how he defeated Al Qaeda, The administration’s efforts to characterize the Benghazi attack as the effect of a peaceful demonstration over a movie that got out of hand were not debunked until weeks after the attack. In the interim, Obama sold us on the notion that he had killed al Qaeda when he slew Osama bin Laden. The attack, on the anniversary of 9/11, was obviously a pre-meditated terrorist assault that killed our ambassador.
If Tony Blair was discredited for “sexing up” a memo about the ability of Saddam Hussein to launch a WMD attack on the United Kingdom, Obama should be held accountable for his overt lie of linking the film to the attack so as imply a cause/effect relationship.
One of his 3 coverups.
...yawn...

phony outrage mixed with bogus sound bites....... how novel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indoor block party aims to create sense of Sant... 3 hr DRSA solved 37
Arrests in Hayward shooting that left 2 teens dead (May '10) 14 hr DaisyAvila 24
The latest from Dr John Colon Colby 22 hr ANON 8
CURE-For DRSA DRUGS!!!!! Diarrhea medication!!! Mon DRSA CURED 1
Laurent St. Santa Cruz-Public DRSA walkaround p... Mon WSCA 4
Bonny Doon airport for sale for $3.2 million (May '09) Mon Sam 31
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) Sun brbfreak420 245
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:48 am PST