Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230475 Apr 28, 2014
DonT careD wrote:
Cali where you been number 230473
I was in San Dimas people watching
all the Meth heads,were you there?
DonT CareD

Sierra Madre, CA

#230476 Apr 28, 2014
Cali your still number one but now your #230475

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230477 Apr 28, 2014
DonT CareD wrote:
Cali your still number one but now your #230475
Muahhhh!
Athoney

Rome, Italy

#230478 Apr 28, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muahhhh!
So you say you are Italian blond and straight and have a partner?

Why do you hang out on this forum?
Antnonany

Sierra Madre, CA

#230480 Apr 29, 2014
Cali your still holding #23048 aren't you?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230481 Apr 29, 2014
Athoney wrote:
<quoted text>So you say you are Italian blond and straight and have a partner?

Why do you hang out on this forum?
Because of NUNYO.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230482 Apr 29, 2014
Antnonany wrote:
Cali your still holding #23048 aren't you?
Pretty much...LOL
whitey bulging

Somerset, CA

#230483 Apr 29, 2014
what we needss for ted bundy to be voted as governor of california. He will git rid of all gays, stop marriage licenses for everbody to show 'em and will cut all taxes and fix the roads and abolish all rents and payments to any landlords or finance compnys. He issa man of GOD and that is good enough for us in the Mountain Teapartty. Liberals can go run off with each other. Phew.
Antnonany

Sierra Madre, CA

#230484 Apr 29, 2014
Cali you right at 230483 and holding

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230485 Apr 29, 2014
Antnonany wrote:
Cali you right at 230483 and holding
Yawn. OK
el duce

Gardnerville, NV

#230487 Apr 29, 2014
A good Catholic Sicilian girl like Cali went to San Dimas and made the sign of the double-backed gecko with the Dingbat? Oh, the un-utterable horror and shame!! Dust yourself for fleas and nematodes.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#230488 Apr 29, 2014
whitey bulging wrote:
what we needss for ted bundy to be voted as governor of california. He will git rid of all gays, stop marriage licenses for everbody to show 'em and will cut all taxes and fix the roads and abolish all rents and payments to any landlords or finance compnys. He issa man of GOD and that is good enough for us in the Mountain Teapartty. Liberals can go run off with each other. Phew.
California Government has just ran another company out of state to Texas. When will Liberals learn?
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230489 Apr 29, 2014
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#230490 Apr 29, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico wrote:
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
U R trash racist loser.
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230491 Apr 29, 2014
U have a big mouth. Riddle?? What country am I from?

Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230492 Apr 29, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico wrote:
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
OK Archie Bunker you are a meathead.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230493 Apr 29, 2014
el duce wrote:
A good Catholic Sicilian girl like Cali went to San Dimas and made the sign of the double-backed gecko with the Dingbat? Oh, the un-utterable horror and shame!! Dust yourself for fleas and nematodes.
No capisco
Pmpie

Sierra Madre, CA

#230494 Apr 30, 2014
Cali your on for #230493, use the grease next time.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230497 Apr 30, 2014
Pmpie wrote:
Cali your on for #230493, use the grease next time.
In your dreams.Isn't it your turn with
The Burro?
Atomic Bomb Mexico

Long Beach, CA

#230498 Apr 30, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remaining Occupy protesters plead a no contesta... 2 hr The Truth Hurts 24
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT 11 hr Swiss Miss 26
News Community Sleep-ins Continue at Santa Cruz City... 11 hr Swiss Miss 3
Get a job ya whackjob Sat Curious Cat 10
Take Back Santa Cruz Trolls who Spam are Smart (Jul '13) Jul 31 CSaw 77
How did FAT Pat get THAT FAT Jul 31 Lemon Meringue 5
News Amy Christey withdraws from consideration for S... (Apr '09) Jul 31 Bobby Butt 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages