Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Metalflake

Sierra Madre, CA

#229731 Mar 6, 2014
Too much metal flake in the paint this time.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229732 Mar 6, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right stupid.....lol
At least you admit it! you are still a "putz"
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229733 Mar 6, 2014
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you messing around with someone else's husband? Not cool.
Frank, Just because you are gay, it doesn't mean you can pick up on married men even if they play behind their spouses back.
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#229734 Mar 6, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>At least you admit it! you are still a "putz"
I didn't admit anything Stupidoo
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#229735 Mar 6, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, Just because you are gay, it doesn't mean you can pick up on married men even if they play behind their spouses back.
You're whacked Penguin boi
Tommy Tomtom

Santa Rosa, CA

#229739 Mar 6, 2014
Mammy Obamie said: " I is the greatest. I goes to China so I can tells them how to eat, what to eat and how much to eat. Then I have China SEX. One pokey butt, one circle play off and one mouth full of cream."
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#229740 Mar 6, 2014
Tommy Tomtom wrote:
Mammy Obamie said: " I is the greatest. I goes to China so I can tells them how to eat, what to eat and how much to eat. Then I have China SEX. One pokey butt, one circle play off and one mouth full of cream."
Did you think all that crap up by
yourself?
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#229741 Mar 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Phylis, I put my son through college when big government and big business nosedived the economy with their perverted ss marriage. Made great money because of the difficulty of the job.

I lived in a cab for weeks at time, driving a house down the road around 4 wheeler idiot blondes. Through rain, sleet and snow, at all hours of the day and night. Why? So you have access to every damn thing you have around you. Delivered by a trucker.

There are some butt ugly, stupid truck drivers, just like there are some fat assed dips in the road like you. Only an ignorant bigot would say either truckers or women in CA are all that way.

In fact, I see a tall, chiseled chin, buff, Clint Eastwood trucker kicking the REALLY broad side of a matronly, witch faced Phylis Diller has been.

My bet is the dumbest, ugliest trucker would run screaming like a sissy if you tried to even hug them...

Smile.
Your wife is a lot lizard,an ugly one too!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229742 Mar 6, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of lizards. Felt sorry for them. However, after all these years, my wife is the only one I have the hots for.

Excuse me a minute...
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#229743 Mar 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a lot of lizards. Felt sorry for them. However, after all these years, my wife is the only one I have the hots for.

Excuse me a minute...
SMH......

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#229744 Mar 6, 2014
sherry loxterkemp wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! Then there will be no more excuses on your part about not comprehending or understanding what I'm telling you for the LAST time. Quit e-mailing and texting my husband. Nothing further needs to be said about this here... just stop.
STOP IT NOW!
Can't just tell your guy to knock it off, eh? How sad for YOU. Of course, this sounds entirely like made up BS anyhow...
LegHorn

Sierra Madre, CA

#229745 Mar 6, 2014
Leghorns should be attached to idiot posters.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#229746 Mar 7, 2014
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you messing around with someone else's husband? Not cool.
Not Dorn Of Ridgecrest.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229747 Mar 7, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH......
You Jackass !
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#229748 Mar 7, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee the real frankie is comming out in you! haha lol --- "Jackass"
Oh Bruno

Sierra Madre, CA

#229749 Mar 7, 2014
Oh Bruno, I heard you had given up and got married again? Nice to see your back, you must have had a short honey moon or got a quickie divorce.
BCM

Newport Beach, CA

#229750 Mar 7, 2014
The Amazing Terrorist wrote:
America: land of the gays and racist.
Which nation are you guys to attack next? Try Brazil.........
....Says the "Amazing Terrorist"...rude
Meeb

Bullhead City, AZ

#229751 Mar 7, 2014
Silly California
BuckaRoo

Sierra Madre, CA

#229752 Mar 7, 2014
BuckaRoo is back.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#229756 Mar 8, 2014
""""" Yes, anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional

The Constitution exists to protect your right to be free, your right to pursue happiness. Your freedom and happiness are not contingent upon whether or not someone else agrees with you or whether or not some one likes you. You freedom is yours, if you do not like something then you're free to do something else. You're free to support someone else or any business you choose. If your not happy, then you're free to do something about it. Change jobs, start your own business, move to another place, be around like minded people. The Constitution does not state or even suggest that life is fair and that everyone is the same. The 14th amendment has to due with equal treatment under the law, it does not mean make laws to force people to treat others equally. For example, there is a law against murder. The fourteenth amendment protects people by making it illegal for one person to receive a harsher sentence than another simply because they are of a different race, color, creed, etc... The fourteenth amendment does not protect people against discrimination by another individual. Plain and simple. Freedom and happiness are yours and yours alone. The government has no right to force anyone to treat anyone else a certain way because then the government has taken away your right to freedom and your right to pursue happiness. Anti-discrimination Laws infringe on an individuals freedom to choose whom to associate with, whom to do business with etc. Therefore Anti-discrimination Laws are Unconstitutional. """""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City officials, police work to curb thefts at S... 6 hr The Truth Hurts 3
Hairy bigfoot guy walked by my tent in Marin 9 hr Paul Mendoza 2
News Santa Cruz mother, son arrested in Capitola hom... (Nov '13) 9 hr Paul Mendoza 11
Is Santa Cruz County legal system a giant Gay o... 9 hr Ohhh Jeffie 3
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... Fri The Truth Hurts 16
News Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) Fri Lynn 58
FAT Pat is lying on cfab. (Feb '14) Fri The Truth Hurts 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages