Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228271 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I agree with that dummy?
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.

Of course I'm sure you had no idea what you were responding to.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228272 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228273 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Frankie..... it was implied when you ridiculed another poster for calling out that lie.
I posted to $3 Bill to "shuddup you silly jackass". I tell him that every time he posts no matter what he says, it's an inside joke. Make of it what you will but please get a real argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228274 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Frankie. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
Polygamy is relevant in any discussion of marriage equality, why are you so close minded?

Censorship sucks. Especially censorship because you have NO ARGUMENT. Can't rebut an argument? Censor the argument. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228275 Jan 23, 2014
Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!

And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228276 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I did. Old SniffButt Bill! aka $3 Bill. aka "Buttboi Billy". Whenever I encounter him I ridicule him. Like you do to everyone straight.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228277 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#228278 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying and you know it. Stolen valor sucks Bill, you shouldn't do it. You said you had the bronze star, YOU LIED.
Stop stalking me CREEP! and GET ON TOPIC. The topic is not Frankie, It's marriage equality which you ARE AGAINST.
Why are you a hypocrite?
Why so many gays are against marriage equality is a mystery to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228279 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Why are you so stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228280 Jan 23, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many gays are against marriage equality is a mystery to me.
They're paranoid and close minded thinking polygamy is just a plot against SSM, they forget these are good people seeking marriage equality just like them.

Polygamy is marriage. It is not a plot against SSM, how self centered they are!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228281 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Prop 8 of course also discriminated against polygamy. Please don't hog all the victimhood!
And now you clowns tell me prop 8 is off topic. When it applied equally to polygamy.
Who told you Prop 8 was off topic? NOBODY

Was polygamy legal when Prop 8 was enacted? NO. Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228282 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where you are on topic before complaining about off topic. You are NEVER on topic. You just post angry insults. You are a troll.
Please show me where polygamy is anywhere in this: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228283 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Thing. The topic is: Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage.
Why are you so stupid?
You would do well to heed your own advice.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228284 Jan 23, 2014
FrankieRizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No lie, Two tours in Vietnam and I can prove it.
Calm down tough guy, you'll pop a 'roid. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
When you fly out to SF to try and kick my as* I'll show you my DD214 before the paramedics haul you out on a stretcher. yuk!yuk!yuk!
What happened to the hoveround and one good arm Flunkie? Oh wait that post was on a different thread. What was that you said a month or so back????? Oh yes, you lie with every post you make, you called them stories. Your two tours in Nam are bull shat, as is your disability that resulted from them.
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228285 Jan 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting it! Feel better?
Oh joy its super skank. You have a reading problem
"Gay? I am gay ? I better tell my wife, she should know"

Take note of the ????
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228286 Jan 23, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
sre' is that French?
Its code for skank, You understood it,
poof

Cambridge, IL

#228287 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a hypocrite?
One more time dumbfluck
"A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution."
Cali Girl 14

Whittier, CA

#228288 Jan 23, 2014
poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its code for skank, You understood it,
Ooooo booga boooga
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228289 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Was polygamy legal when Prop 8 was enacted? NO. Prop 8 had no effect on polygamy.
If there were no other laws against polygamy but prop 8 was still in effect would polygamy be legal Miss thing? No? Why not? Because prop 8 would prevent it.

Leave it to you to try and hog all the victim-hood! Typical "me me me" attitude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#228290 Jan 23, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You and lots of other paranoid angry and censoring SSM supporters.

You don't say it's off topic but you say polygamy is off topic when you know damn well prop 8 discriminated against polygamy too.

What are you afraid of? Why must you censor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 1 hr Vance 657
On the 6th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 1 hr Ellen 44
On the 7th day of X-mas (DBS version) (Dec '13) 1 hr Ellen 26
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 1 hr hsktommox 106
Brannon Schell is a Lying Hive Troll 1 hr Hive Loon Alert 108
Public disruption over armored vehicle ends San... 2 hr ANON 26
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 4 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 31
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web