Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227464 Jan 7, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, spun-out post monkey. What time are they going to be here? ROFLMAO@U and your (not 'you're') dementia in full radioactive bloom.....
They are busy,they didn't say.You
will know.....
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227465 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Hey, spun-out post monkey. What time are they going to be here? ROFLMAO@U and your (not 'you're') dementia in full radioactive bloom.....
Ha ha ha ha ha
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227466 Jan 7, 2014
Got your address from the White Pages
Bahahahaha
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227467 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Hey, demented, spun-out post monkey, I'd be willing to bet that they told that they'll "get right on that", didn't they?
:-D
I've just one question...
If they are going to come here, why am I still posting?
Well, I'm off to bed now, and will be back tomorrow.
Ciao, bella...
Run Chicken run.No I told them it
was not an emergency.
How could the Police stop you from
posting? Topix was notified too!!
Have a good nights sleep!!
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#227469 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha ya Mad Randall?
Don't contact me again.
Don't mention me.You are the unstable
one and apparently you can't threaten
to slap me in the head...
Maybe you should ease up on the snitching. Nobody likes a crybaby snitch. Especially a demented crazy bitch of a snitch!
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227470 Jan 7, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should ease up on the snitching. Nobody likes a crybaby snitch. Especially a demented crazy bitch of a snitch!
I didn't call anyone nosey.....
But I got him riled up for a change
eh? MYOB.You're a Christian my ass!
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227471 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call anyone nosey.....
Don't post to me anymore,your a
wishy washy jerk!
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227472 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call anyone nosey.....
You men fall for anything .....LOL LOL
Trace Wadkins

Los Angeles, CA

#227474 Jan 7, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
You men fall for anything .....LOL LOL
I'm sure my son would fall for you!:-)
He gets out of San Quentin in two weeks and I'm looking for a companion for him. I can make it financially worth your while and provide for you both,6064 some of the nicer things in life.
My son needs sexual congress with a female and to share a life with.
I hope you will consider what I'm offering.
- T. Wadkins
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227475 Jan 7, 2014
Trace Wadkins wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure my son would fall for you!:-)
He gets out of San Quentin in two weeks and I'm looking for a companion for him. I can make it financially worth your while and provide for you both,6064 some of the nicer things in life.
My son needs sexual congress with a female and to share a life with.
I hope you will consider what I'm offering.
- T. Wadkins
No Thank You.Your wife wouldn't have
a sex partner anymore.Don't want to
be labeled a home wrecker!
Goldie fingers

Covina, CA

#227476 Jan 7, 2014
Goldie fingers has gotten a glove now.
JoJo

New York, NY

#227477 Jan 7, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. There is reason and sanity somewhere. Voters simply cannot get together and deprive some group of equal protection under the law and call it democracy.
~~~~~~~~~~
(AgeLuv_COM) The community, which is based around age gap dating. It is quite successful, and has helped bring younger women older men together in committed, long-term relationships.
Bay Area Hell Hole

Fullerton, CA

#227478 Jan 8, 2014
California Scheming wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks as if Fat Boy got under your skin, just as the radiation will. Ironic.
Radiation and condemnation is needed for this part of the state. Let the hipsters, thugs, fruits, trendies, and techies GLOW.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/01/07/t...
j in so cal

San Diego, CA

#227479 Jan 8, 2014
"I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the "voters" simply do not have a right to violate the constitutional right of others, no matter how much of a majority you can swing at the polls."

hit the nail on the head. let's also look forward to changes in this "voters can make up anything the like (or dislike) to vote for (against) it ... and mostly a majority DOES NOT have the right to vote to strip away rights of people that have nothing to do with them. that's why we have the system to stop this, so say, millions of white biggots can't vote that people of other races must attend thier own school just because,'HYUCK! we voted on it ya'll!!!*drools from mouth* it was our vote yo!" not to mention at the time, years ago now, a few people were confused at the wording and meaning of there vote. a technique often used by politicians, and more people are becoming rational about this. thank god!(or even the MILLIONS and millions various churches and religious groups created misleading adds on the subject. if anyone actually saw the trials, it's CLEAR opponents of gay marriage have NOTHING logical to stand on but thier own ignorance. they CRUMBLED in cross defense. but i am sure not one of you saw these tapes, as the aforementioned groups did EVERYTHING they could to stop it from being televised... shameful ...
Glove dance

Covina, CA

#227480 Jan 8, 2014
Goldie fingers has gotten a glove now #227478
Big D

Modesto, CA

#227481 Jan 8, 2014
j in so cal wrote:
"I really don't mind breaking this to you, but the "voters" simply do not have a right to violate the constitutional right of others, no matter how much of a majority you can swing at the polls."...
If they could, the majority of democrats would remove the rights of a minority of reublicans to vote
TToliver

Concord, CA

#227482 Jan 8, 2014
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Did you learn in school about the Constitution? You would have to amend the Constitution to stop gay marriage and that won't happen.
Long GO

Covina, CA

#227483 Jan 8, 2014
Long GO is better #227482
Cali Girl 14n

Idyllwild, CA

#227484 Jan 8, 2014
Bay Area Hell Hole wrote:
<quoted text>Radiation and condemnation is needed for this part of the state. Let the hipsters, thugs, fruits, trendies, and techies GLOW.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/01/07/t...
That's good that's kill off the hipsters
and everyone else you hate! How
about the Jews and Christians?
Should the kids die too.WTH?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#227485 Jan 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good that's kill off the hipsters
and everyone else you hate! How
about the Jews and Christians?
Should the kids die too.WTH?
Hey Putz, you said that you hate Jews, whats with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 42 min Mike g Papa 336
Rip Curl signs lease for Rittenhouse Building i... 48 min Donny B 3
Is the person who wrote this nuts? Wed John Colby 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) Wed John Colby 877
cfabsc (Jan '14) Wed John Colby 585
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... Wed DBS 29
DBS and the Chanukah House (Dec '13) Wed DBS 20
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info