Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#227089 Jan 4, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be blowing some negroes right about now?!
God will judge YOU for disrespecting
a woman.What a hypocrite!
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#227090 Jan 4, 2014
Too many stupid people here. This topix has burned itself out.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#227092 Jan 4, 2014
Rich wrote:
Too many stupid people here. This topix has burned itself out.
Oh it was OK for you to post that God
would judge me for not standing up
AGAINST Gays,but you disrespect
women? No answer? What a hypocrite!
You burned yourself out!
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227094 Jan 4, 2014
Rich wrote:
Too many stupid people here. This topix has burned itself out.
It was one of the reasons I left. Also, the whole idea about foisting the SSM BS on us is part of the NWO agenda of keeping us divided. My very presence on this site made me as dumb as the rest of America. I recently spent some time with some of my old workmates in an advisory position and got caught up with the new UN Agenda of violating the 2nd Amendment and see a coming takeover of America. My efforts have been in new directions. But. stupidity was one of the reasons I gave up posting in here. It is why one judge was used to violate the voice of the people. The country, as we knew it, is going down, and there is, as far as I can tell, little interest in saving her. All I'll say is: beware the coming of martial law. HR 8791.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Studio City, CA

#227095 Jan 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one of the reasons I left. Also, the whole idea about foisting the SSM BS on us is part of the NWO agenda of keeping us divided. My very presence on this site made me as dumb as the rest of America. I recently spent some time with some of my old workmates in an advisory position and got caught up with the new UN Agenda of violating the 2nd Amendment and see a coming takeover of America. My efforts have been in new directions. But. stupidity was one of the reasons I gave up posting in here. It is why one judge was used to violate the voice of the people. The country, as we knew it, is going down, and there is, as far as I can tell, little interest in saving her. All I'll say is: beware the coming of martial law. HR 8791.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y-1w7oFJbuoXX
LOL! That's funny. Paranoid much?

BOOO!
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227096 Jan 4, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's funny. Paranoid much?
BOOO!
I love it when idiots (like you) call people like me "paranoid". Go on, tell me more, tell me that there's absolutely nothing for any of us to worry about.... Tell me how the illegal immigrant flood is going to create more jobs. Tell me that ..HR8791 doesn't erase Posse Comitatus, and grant the sacred Obammy unchallengeable ability to declare martial law, and render his actions immune to Congressional review for 6 months......Tell me that Fukushima isn't damaging the Pacific Ocean....Go on, tell me more about how we have nothing to worry about. Tell me that wiretapping is ok, that drone flights over America is cool, that voter fraud is dandy, Tell me that the FEMA camps are going to be great fun for all..Tell me ....... ahhh, nuts to you.
Goldie Fingers

La Puente, CA

#227097 Jan 4, 2014
#22705

Too many stupid people here. This topix has burned itself out.
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227098 Jan 4, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's funny. Paranoid much?
BOOO!
Also, I fail to understand why you didn't avail yourself of the opportunity to call me the whole litany of names, some of which you probably cannot even differentiate between.
Goldie Fingers

La Puente, CA

#227099 Jan 4, 2014
#227095

Too many stupid people here. This topix has burned itself out.
just wondering

Santa Cruz, CA

#227100 Jan 4, 2014
So what is the update on the situation on Prop 8.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Studio City, CA

#227101 Jan 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when idiots (like you) call people like me "paranoid". Go on, tell me more, tell me that there's absolutely nothing for any of us to worry about.... Tell me how the illegal immigrant flood is going to create more jobs. Tell me that ..HR8791 doesn't erase Posse Comitatus, and grant the sacred Obammy unchallengeable ability to declare martial law, and render his actions immune to Congressional review for 6 months......Tell me that Fukushima isn't damaging the Pacific Ocean....Go on, tell me more about how we have nothing to worry about. Tell me that wiretapping is ok, that drone flights over America is cool, that voter fraud is dandy, Tell me that the FEMA camps are going to be great fun for all..Tell me ....... ahhh, nuts to you.
BOOO!! Jump monkey! JUMP!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Studio City, CA

#227102 Jan 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I fail to understand why you didn't avail yourself of the opportunity to call me the whole litany of names, some of which you probably cannot even differentiate between.
Just one name is suitable: paranoiac.
Linner

La Puente, CA

#227103 Jan 4, 2014
Eye Full,I didn't ask for you forkin opinion.
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227104 Jan 4, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one name is suitable: paranoiac.
You should inform your fellow baiters about that. Might be that you will discover that your game needs to be raised, I think you're missing the boat...
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227105 Jan 4, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#227106 Jan 4, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when idiots (like you) call people like me "paranoid". Go on, tell me more, tell me that there's absolutely nothing for any of us to worry about.... Tell me how the illegal immigrant flood is going to create more jobs. Tell me that ..HR8791 doesn't erase Posse Comitatus, and grant the sacred Obammy unchallengeable ability to declare martial law, and render his actions immune to Congressional review for 6 months......Tell me that Fukushima isn't damaging the Pacific Ocean....Go on, tell me more about how we have nothing to worry about. Tell me that wiretapping is ok, that drone flights over America is cool, that voter fraud is dandy, Tell me that the FEMA camps are going to be great fun for all..Tell me ....... ahhh, nuts to you.

BOOO!! Jump monkey! JUMP!
And that leaves you saying nothing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#227107 Jan 5, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one of the reasons I left. Also, the whole idea about foisting the SSM BS on us is part of the NWO agenda of keeping us divided. My very presence on this site made me as dumb as the rest of America. I recently spent some time with some of my old workmates in an advisory position and got caught up with the new UN Agenda of violating the 2nd Amendment and see a coming takeover of America. My efforts have been in new directions. But. stupidity was one of the reasons I gave up posting in here. It is why one judge was used to violate the voice of the people. The country, as we knew it, is going down, and there is, as far as I can tell, little interest in saving her. All I'll say is: beware the coming of martial law. HR 8791.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y-1w7oFJbuoXX
Missing your insights.

Ditto on views.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#227108 Jan 5, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when idiots (like you) call people like me "paranoid". Go on, tell me more, tell me that there's absolutely nothing for any of us to worry about.... Tell me how the illegal immigrant flood is going to create more jobs. Tell me that ..HR8791 doesn't erase Posse Comitatus, and grant the sacred Obammy unchallengeable ability to declare martial law, and render his actions immune to Congressional review for 6 months......Tell me that Fukushima isn't damaging the Pacific Ocean....Go on, tell me more about how we have nothing to worry about. Tell me that wiretapping is ok, that drone flights over America is cool, that voter fraud is dandy, Tell me that the FEMA camps are going to be great fun for all..Tell me ....... ahhh, nuts to you.
Tell me how any of this post relates to gay American taxpayers getting married and forming families. Are you trying to say that marriage and family life are part of some sort of conspiracy to increase illegal immigration and power plant explosions?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#227109 Jan 5, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one of the reasons I left. Also, the whole idea about foisting the SSM BS on us is part of the NWO agenda of keeping us divided......
No, actually it's about treating all married Americans equally under the law. My family is not "BS". My spouse is not less worthy than yours, and my children are of high value, as all children are.

My marriage and family are not part of some great dark conspiracy - they are part of what is good in America.

I will never understand how someone like yourself can look at other hardworking and tax-paying families and dismiss them as "BS". Makes no sense.
Goldi Fingers

La Puente, CA

#227110 Jan 5, 2014
Still looking, what about the #227109

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium 12 hr howefortunate 1
News Autopsy: Washington girl was strangled, stabbed (Mar '10) 22 hr south side locos13 3
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Feb 18 Sickly 36
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Feb 17 Just a mom 58
News Shake-up in Planning Department raises question... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Elijah 37
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 12 Storm chaser 4,845
What is going on with the crystal meth swollen ... Feb 11 Donny B 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages