Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226232 Dec 12, 2013
The raw video of Poof Daddy Jizzy and Gustavo vandalizing our beautiful parks in a fit of gay rage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Helixers

La Puente, CA

#226233 Dec 12, 2013
Helix screws with these numbers #226232
LaTrina Yoowoodsyi

San Francisco, CA

#226234 Dec 12, 2013
Hiyerz,
Now what I got here is that bachman say them deff interpters is all fakes as how can you learn what to say when you dont know what is already bein said and then the obamacare folks is making the bridges fall in the water and the dogs curl up all nasty and the old folks become fuootz and abortionize the kids as they is too many on minmum wage is supposed to be minmum as that means less than mxmum which is what you get when you dont work for nobody but they works for you for minmum. The gay marrieds is what caused arafat to be buried and that is what she say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Art Rudder

La Puente, CA

#226235 Dec 12, 2013
At Rudder needs # 226234
Art Rudder

La Puente, CA

#226236 Dec 12, 2013
Art Rudder needs # 226234
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#226237 Dec 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooooo Poof Daddy Jizzy. Speaking of Jizzy, he's out picking up trash along the highway right now and you need to get yourass out there with him to earn some of that free stuff you get from us honest hardworking taxpayers.
STFU, you can't turn this around you idiot. besides uncle Guido is looking for you, he wants to pump your canolli but with his ricotta cream you loser.
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#226238 Dec 12, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You go pick up trash,you second
class citizen!
you are a felcher ...
Tim Tidyman

San Francisco, CA

#226239 Dec 12, 2013
Well, what I learned is that the only way to get rich is to make your parents have money before you get borned and keep it until you are old enough to spend it and then let you have it and then you can be cool. Daddy says that NO WAY are any of us going to ever work and that if we even pretend to try he will disown us and so no more hotels all year and no more room service but something else will also go and that is those maids....oooh, waah, boinging them with the keys dangling over the cart is a hoooooo away. Looking down at their hair netted heads is neat too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Udders

La Puente, CA

#226242 Dec 12, 2013
Art Rudders needs numbers #226239
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226243 Dec 12, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you can't turn this around you idiot. besides uncle Guido is looking for you, he wants to pump your canolli but with his ricotta cream you loser.
I sent Uncle Guido your way. Lemme know when he gets there. Big Black Caddy Escalade. No neck goon driving and another sitting shotgun. Uncle Guido in the back. He just wants a quickie. It will be over before you know it. Hey, it's better than a pair of cement shoes. Someone's gotta take care of Guido's needs and it ain't gonna be me! Anyway my legs don't work, turns Unc off. Flopping around like a rag doll. He couldn't get it up thank God!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hand Over

La Puente, CA

#226244 Dec 12, 2013
Hand Over #226243
welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

#226245 Dec 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Â…amazing judge who is gay????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226247 Dec 13, 2013
The raw video of Poof Daddy Jizzy and Gustavo vandalizing our beautiful parks in a fit of gay rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wild West

La Puente, CA

#226248 Dec 13, 2013
Those wild west number are # 226246

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#226249 Dec 13, 2013
an Italian in Australia wrote:
Hmmmm... we're having this debate now in australia. the key debate here in australia centres around two things. firstly 95% or more of the population is not gay so does not care about it, but more importantly the word "marriage" just like the rainbow, appears to be under hijack and siege by the gays. The ket debate is about reproduction and natures process of human evolution. Put simply if everyone turned gay we would die off as gays cannot reproduce- not naturally in a gay relationship. Therefore to demand that same sex marriage be deemed as just another marriage is ethically, logically and technically wrong. true marriages play the most important role in our healthy social fabric including the development of human history to this point sice we all have a mother and a father. to suddenly demand a change in this key tenent of human existance purely to serve a very small minority of gays who happen to have the very loud support of the jewish/anglo/swedish/dutch presses and media- which is substantial, just isnt right. it goes to show how powerful the media is that half of straight society now supports gay marriage, without even knowing they are also supporting hiv, std's drug use and gay on gay violence which are all key factors in the gay community .
Wow....a paisan from down under who speaks great wisdom regarding this issue. Salad!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#226250 Dec 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent Uncle Guido your way. Lemme know when he gets there. Big Black Caddy Escalade. No neck goon driving and another sitting shotgun. Uncle Guido in the back. He just wants a quickie. It will be over before you know it. Hey, it's better than a pair of cement shoes. Someone's gotta take care of Guido's needs and it ain't gonna be me! Anyway my legs don't work, turns Unc off. Flopping around like a rag doll. He couldn't get it up thank God!
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gee Mee

La Puente, CA

#226251 Dec 13, 2013
Green Monster numbers are #226249

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#226252 Dec 13, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, the definition has changed is many places.
Hope that upsets you!:)
Now now Rosie....the two basic ingredients, male female have always been included. Hope that doesn't upset you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#226253 Dec 13, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Man oh man that was funny....I had left this thread alone for a week or so, thought I'd catch up. Good stuff.
Gustavo is always going on and on about my Uncle Guido. So I told Unc. He says he wants some of that action! I never cross Guido. No one does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Green Monster

La Puente, CA

#226254 Dec 13, 2013
Green Monster needs numbers #226253

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... 1 hr Phyllis 3
Hey John! What's in your wallet? 2 hr Loon Hammer 17
Fail again John 3 hr Woof 24
How many Welfare checks to pay off Capitol One (Jul '15) Mon WooF 19
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) May 2 Lucius 117
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 1 Woof 173
News Scrapped bill stalls broadband project May 1 More Info 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages