Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,755)

Showing posts 195,081 - 195,100 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare: Is that the tolerance and civility gays were talking about?

ALAN: Says the least tolerant and most anti-civil troll in all of Topix.

KiMare: Government run education continues to rise in cost and drop in performance. Looks like government run healthcare is headed in the same direction.

ALAN: Has hell frozen over? I agree with you.
KiMare: Insanity; Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome.

ALAN: You are insane then because you harass gay people over and over and what? You expect gay people will keep reading and start to thank you? PLEASE!!!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That damn bush! we all know it's his fault, nothing is Oblama's fault.
I used to say that just about every evil in the world could be traced back to Government. Republican, democrat, doesn't matter it is all bad.

But now I realize that is the people who vote who are the evil doers because they put these criminals into office.

Recently a 14 year old was shot 11 times and killed by Sonoma County Sheriff's deputies for walking down the street carrying a toy guy.

Everyone is looking for someone to blame.

I blame all of you who voted for politicians who support the War On Drugs. And I blame his parents for letting their child walk down the street in a war zone with a toy gun.

Politicians, being completely stupid as usual are wanting laws requiring all toy guns to be painted some color like pink or fluorescent orange so law enforcement officials can tell them apart. How long until gangsters paint their real guns the same color as the toy guns?

If you keep voting for criminals you are going to keep getting the government you deserve.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's more proof that "proof" should stick to the topic he knows best, gay sex.
I thought you bragged about being the Topix authority on gay sex? Or was that KiMare? Yeah, it was KiMare, sorry RF.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how much time and money Bush has wasted through ObamaDoesn'tCare???
How much time have you wasted harassing homosexuals for having sex with other consenting adults?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KeS wrote:
<quoted text> I am grown-up enough to know that Christ is against sexual immorality period.
What is Christ for?

JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me."

JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters  yes, even his own life he cannot be my disciple."

JESUS: Matt. 10:34, NIV "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

God tells us there is a time for sexual immorality!

GOD: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

Do you know what the word "everything" means? I know that kkkrist-insanity-ists believe it means only what they approve of. But of course that is wrong, everything means everything.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till you see the deductible, not to mention the tax hit!
When you were the head con-artist at your church you probably conned the pew warmers out of a hell of a lot more than that each month.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it!
If anyone should know about having his hide nailed to the wall it is you KiMare.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.

Marriage. There is no one right way.
poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
Hey putz no one cares
El sacacacas

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Pasito tun tun !!!! Pasito tun tun!!!! Yay!!! Oh m gee!!! I can't believe es no butter!!!
El sacachacas

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Pasito tun tun !!!! Pasito tun tun!!! Oh m gee.... I can't believe es no butter!!! Yay! I'm gay proud and say it loud!!! I tweaking I'm my living room as we speak , yay I so happy now, jue make my day now... Hollelujer!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey putz no one cares
Lesbian and gay polyamorists care. Straight and bi ones too.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
again you pull the race card for anything. You take too many things people say ot of context. I just used similar examples of your racism back at you.
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, puto, you told me to "go back to the jungle", that's a racist jab. There is no context in which it could not be a racist jab. Grow a pair of cojones and own up to it. I admit I'm posting a bunch of racist crap. And crap it is. I'm just yanking your chain.
Animals like you belong in the jungle. There you can sling all the crack you want and turn your daughters and moms into Ho's and us humans don't have to see it.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
how so? why don't you tell that to Ho who started with the slurs, like I say I give back what you give out. Have a nice day frankie
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?

"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
El sacachacas

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
your both acting like lil hinas , stop being so sencey and just party!!! Whop whop!!! Ps el pollo dorado restraint on the corner of rosecrance and long beach blvd in compton is the bomb!!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even bother to lie? Don't you know your post is still up?
"go back to the jungle where you came from"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
No No NO………

We know you belong there but we want you to stay here.

As you have done more to convert people to conservative than any conservative ever could.

All they need to do is read your ghetto post and they know they want to be as far away from animals like you as they can be.

By the way??

Did you burn down your hood when Zim was pronounced not guilty?

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Top wrote:
<quoted text>Two men having sex is gross and both should be castrated.
Why do you care?
Two, or three, or four guys are having sex. What's it to you?
Why aren't you just happy you are competing for the chicks with guys who look like Rush Limbaugh and not Ricky Martin?
http://www.lastfm.com.tr/music/Ricky+Martin/+...
You look for pics of Rush...

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
No No NO………
We know you belong there but we want you to stay here.
As you have done more to convert people to conservative than any conservative ever could.
All they need to do is read your ghetto post and they know they want to be as far away from animals like you as they can be.
By the way??
Did you burn down your hood when Zim was pronounced not guilty?
Why are conservatives such racists?

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
All hail the mattress stain of Joe McCarthy.
Instead of there being a red under every bed, nowadays it's a "racist" or a "homophobe" or a "bigot" or a "misogynist" or a "xenophobe."
The Red Scare has given way to Political Correctness.
"Political Correctness", that's a common dodge con dumbs use.
The con dumb clearly made racist statements. Are you trying to deny that?
So, I'm asking a legit question, why are con dumbs such racists?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 195,081 - 195,100 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••