Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

poof

Rock Island, IL

#225547 Nov 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The old gray mare.
Oh, Rose_NoHo, she ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be.
Rose_NoHo, she ain't what she used to be,
Many long years ago.
Many long years ago, many long years ago.
Rose_NoHo, she ain't what she used to be,
Many long years ago.
Rose_NoHo, she kicked on the whiffletree,
Kicked on the whiffletree, kicked on the whiffletree
Rose_NoHo, she kicked on the whiffletree
Many long years ago.
Many long years ago, many long years ago,
Rose_NoHo, she kicked on the whiffletree
Many long years ago.
You're still a putz

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225548 Nov 29, 2013
Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't immediately, EVERY SINGLE TIME, tell the difference between a ss couple and marriage???

I laugh so hard thinking about it, tears run down my face! Really, even a child can tell the difference. This whole thing is embarrassingly silly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chock chips

La Puente, CA

#225549 Nov 29, 2013
Chock chips are ready
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225550 Nov 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
all I know is that both you and I went the way we did because we chose to I am hetero. It is natural to gravitate to what side of the fence you chose to be on after you have experienced life and are able to process your thoughts of how you want to live your life. You can not know this before you are born. Please explain how you can know you are gay before you are born!
Easy. We knew you were gay before you were born. YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225551 Nov 29, 2013
poof wrote:
<quoted text>You're still a putz
Witty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP ignored children

La Puente, CA

#225552 Nov 29, 2013
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer is being politically damaged by revelations that her administration ignored thousands of child abuse and neglect reports, leading to calls for her to replace her hand-picked leader of the state's social services agency.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#225553 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Your marriage duplicates a gender.
Guess it's an oxymoron.

Los Angeles, CA

#225554 Nov 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
frankie is for SSM and he has only one leg out of t he closet, I am not for SSM and I explained why many times over and over to you Ho, you just chose to bury your thick head in the sand. What part of stupid don't you understand? Besides you were unable to debate my reasons many times, you just wouldn't reply which confirms my answer was rational.
IOW, you don't have a rational argument against gay marriage.
Got it.

Since: Sep 13

Watsonville, CA

#225555 Nov 29, 2013
OMG you folks are so boring. Get a life. Please end this thread.

Los Angeles, CA

#225557 Nov 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Protection of what? all citizens including queers have equal protection and rights you ass. It's just that your cult is creating rules to suit their homosexual lifestyle. If you are saying that the homosexual life style is the same as a heteros, it is NOT ! therefore it is not equal .. Your lifestyle is a choice and you should have thought of putting your rules of acceptance in when they created the constitution like the heteros did, was your spokesman? as the feds have said before your cult is just a second class of people, so once again STFU !
Equal protection of the law, pendjo. My cult? WTF are you talking about?

Los Angeles, CA

#225558 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't immediately, EVERY SINGLE TIME, tell the difference between a ss couple and marriage???
I laugh so hard thinking about it, tears run down my face! Really, even a child can tell the difference. This whole thing is embarrassingly silly!
Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't tell the difference between a marriage to a normal human and to a monster mutation?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225559 Nov 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't tell the difference between a marriage to a normal human and to a monster mutation?
You are easily amused.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225560 Nov 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't tell the difference between a marriage to a normal human and to a monster mutation?
Lol
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225561 Nov 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>You are easily amused.
Me too lol....
Nozzle

La Puente, CA

#225562 Nov 29, 2013
This is most likely another Glendora, California city managers office Fleets
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#225563 Nov 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13: I have pix of me enjoying the erections of three black men at a Union City Motel 6. Let me know if you want to check them out. BTW, I'm not gay, just bi-curious.

Frankie
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225565 Nov 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal protection of the law, pendjo. My cult? WTF are you talking about?
You get equal protection you POS! You are talking about something totally irrelivent. You are talking a bout a made up group of second class citizens that are just now forcing society to be accepted by suing eveyone in sight. I'm talking about the gay cult you idiot.

Los Angeles, CA

#225566 Nov 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You get equal protection you POS! You are talking about something totally irrelivent. You are talking a bout a made up group of second class citizens that are just now forcing society to be accepted by suing eveyone in sight. I'm talking about the gay cult you idiot.
No, I don't get equal protection, neither do you. Men and women don't, in general. A man can marry a woman, but a woman can't. A woman can marry a man, but a man can't.

Made up group? I guess technically, all groups are made up. Gay cult? What idiot came up with the idea of calling homosexuality a cult?

Long Beach, CA

#225568 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from an ad homoan gay troll attack, do you have a reasoned response?
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Click.

Long Beach, CA

#225569 Nov 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! Lol
Rude. Reported!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 2 hr lost marbles 21
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) 6 hr privatize this 3
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 9 hr Woof 93
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN Thu Woof 33
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) Jun 28 Anonymous 408 25
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? Jun 28 Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Jun 27 Woof 36

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages