Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224663 Nov 15, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah no wrong again.I am only
interested in the insults that
are directed toward me here.
Everyone seems to be an adult
and capable of speaking
up against their own insults,
and lies.
U find them interesting?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224666 Nov 15, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
<quoted text> I'm retarded? You can't even spell! Besides, everyone knows that Hispanics aren't that intelligent. That's why you people have been standing in the back of the line since American colonialism. You people are not true Americans, and never will be, Gustfucko!! We don't care about you or your n***er friends. Catch an airplane and go back to where you came from, we don't want you people here, comprende!
me no comporendo pendejo! I born here pendejo. i still take u jobs from u pendejo. u r from europe pendejo? u get back on boat and go home pendejo, i here before u puto. adios cabron ... hehehe lol
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224667 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she stutter?
oh i guess ia am talking to you too CG/frankie !
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224668 Nov 15, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
<quoted text> I'm retarded? You can't even spell! Besides, everyone knows that Hispanics aren't that intelligent. That's why you people have been standing in the back of the line since American colonialism. You people are not true Americans, and never will be, Gustfucko!! We don't care about you or your n***er friends. Catch an airplane and go back to where you came from, we don't want you people here, comprende!
personas de Sacramento son maricons!!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224669 Nov 15, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
prque estas "twiEsted" twiEsted = MARICON hehehe lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224673 Nov 15, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
Oh I comprehend, so we ship all the black people back to Africa, and the white people back to Europe leaving the country in the hands of true Americans, that were here before everyone else showed up?

Good luck with that
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224675 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.
Don't like it, don't read it.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224676 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.
STFU Maricon
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224677 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on the boat. What a moron. This is the 21st century. Immigrants don't come here by boat dummy.
Oh shuddup ... you are ruining the party like always
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224678 Nov 15, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like it, don't read it.
He very desperately wants to believe others else is upset or mad.

I talked to a psychologist I know asking what that was, he said it was common, just a garden variety sociopath, I was hoping there was a more interesting name for his condition. Ah well
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224679 Nov 15, 2013
Senior TwiEsted, why u r wearing your mommies big dingy stained underwear?... porque'
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224685 Nov 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He very desperately wants to believe others else is upset or mad.
I talked to a psychologist I know asking what that was, he said it was common, just a garden variety sociopath, I was hoping there was a more interesting name for his condition. Ah well
Frankie thinks that we all live and die based on what he posts. He likes to think that he is the center on our universe and we should all admire him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224687 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Post of the day.
You're such a fibber. Like a little kid. Drama princess too. "...very desperately".
P.S. "..others else is upset..?"? Calm down. Proofread. We know you're not upset but, you're upset.
I am not upset, I know you very desperately want me and everyone else to be, sorry you arenít important enough for others to feed your condition :)
De Razor

Azusa, CA

#224690 Nov 15, 2013
Still on edge rizzofrankO.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#224693 Nov 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension is not your strong point. The article was about same sex marriage. Duh. That is ON TOPIC, unlike all of your posts. I despise the Democratic party, BTW. And I think Obama is an idiot. He is the one of the worse presidents in US history. So your lame jab at me was a complete FAIL, which is no surprise. Next.
Read the topic headline retard. This topic is about a Judge overturning Ca's ban on SSM.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#224694 Nov 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You complain about others being off topic and then in the same post bring up Obamacare? LOL
Actually I don't care if anyone if off topic, most people here understand what I'm doing. The "guest" complains ever other post about being off topic, just giving back his own crap.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224695 Nov 15, 2013
Poor lil Frankie still does not understand how Topix works, He seems to think that I have the ability to delete his posts. He does not understand that the Mods of Topix delete them. Poor lil Delusional putz
Cali Girl

Idyllwild, CA

#224696 Nov 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't care if anyone if off topic, most people here understand what I'm doing. The "guest" complains ever other post about being off topic, just giving back his own crap.
guest is a spoiled entitled boy!
All he does is whine....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224698 Nov 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I don't care if anyone if off topic, most people here understand what I'm doing. The "guest" complains ever other post about being off topic, just giving back his own crap.
Hey I am off topic all the time, I just thought that was funny in the same post, no big deal
Big D

Modesto, CA

#224699 Nov 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Post of the day.
You're such a fibber. Like a little kid. Drama princess too. "...very desperately".
P.S. "..others else is upset..?"? Calm down. Proofread. We know you're not upset but, you're upset.
not angry, laughing, I know you desperate want me to be angry, but you have failed again.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 3 hr not John Colby 3
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 6 hr DBS 11
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 19 hr JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) 22 hr JC squats to pee 162
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. Thu John Colby 9
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) Thu not John Colby 4
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) Thu not John Colby 46
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web