Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,795

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224284 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You are responcible for your posts.
In a perfect world, you'd be responsible for yours too punk.

"responcible" What a dope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224285 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you do on the Gay Cafe thread? You debate Polygamy, please show us a few posts. Better log off ButtHurt Boy, the Mod's are comming to get ya.
No. It's not that kind of thread you moron. It's a cafe. What do you do there Jizzy? What do you debate there? Show me a post. I won't wait.

You just can't handle me intellectually so you punk out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224286 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
There's a strange foul putrid odor here on Topix this evening. Foul and rotten. It's the stink of censorship and Jizzy is the source.
You can tell the character of a man easily if you give him a little power and see what he does with it. Will he do good? Advance his argument for equality? Or will he use it like a punk. To stifle free thought and opinion and for petty personal grudges? Jizzy chose the later. Jizzy is a punk. There is no argument about that.
Dang if you arent the biggest butthurt poster on all of Topix, is a classic Topix melt down, how about a tissue?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224287 Nov 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a "repost" any longer. Topix erased it in order to protect the Perverts.
Censorship sucks. It's the tool of cowards and punks. Like Poof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224288 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I am ? And you have proof of this.........
Butt salve?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#224289 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could honestly debate the issue instead of deleting people because you can't handle them intellectually?
Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224290 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>This week its Tue, Wed. Now what?
Now get down on your knees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224291 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof said, with little beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead...
Stop lying and stop being a punk. Have some honor and debate the topic honestly like a man.
Frank the topic is this,Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage
You have never debated that topic, thats the problem. You just post crap and hope it sticks to the wall.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224292 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, you'd be responsible for yours too punk.
"responcible" What a dope.
That changes the fact that you're a troll, how?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224293 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship sucks. It's the tool of cowards and punks. Like Poof.
Tissue?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224294 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey butthurt boy, have you stopped crying yet? Shall we dance again? Poof your gone
Oh now I'm scared. What a punk. You're gonna run out of favors for the mods soon Jizzy. Then what will you do? They might even notice what a punk you are being and turn on your lying ass. Realize they're supporting a real icehole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224295 Nov 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
Hope you are proud of Jizzy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224296 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's not that kind of thread you moron. It's a cafe. What do you do there Jizzy? What do you debate there? Show me a post. I won't wait.
You just can't handle me intellectually so you punk out.
Yet you posted to Jade, that he won't debate you. Frankie, he seldom posts on this thread, yet you harrass him on the Cafe thread. So Frankie who the fluck is a liar? Ummm YOU.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224297 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dang if you arent the biggest butthurt poster on all of Topix, is a classic Topix melt down, how about a tissue?
You just don't like me describing what a punk you are. Own it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224298 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now I'm scared. What a punk. You're gonna run out of favors for the mods soon Jizzy. Then what will you do? They might even notice what a punk you are being and turn on your lying ass. Realize they're supporting a real icehole.
Dang you are stupid, you think that I am the only one who reports your lame azz, you think that I am the only one who is tired of your harrassment of Gay people. You are slow.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#224299 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the post Bob?
Hey Derp,the guys name you
Mentioned was Bob.You said he
would do small favors for you
like remove Frankie.I'm not wasting
my Sunday night on you you
Pastafarian POS!

Location hidden

#224300 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Awww U butthurt too? Tissue?
I wouldn't take anything from you
you creepy old candy vendor .....
Razor bladers

Azusa, CA

#224301 Nov 11, 2013
Not to worry plenty to go around.

Location hidden

#224302 Nov 11, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that post? Did you make it . I know I didn't ....
Oh you posted it,we all saw it.You
were too stoned to remember!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224304 Nov 11, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Read up, Gramps. If I had anything to do with your asinine posts being deleted, I would happily post my success. I have no power, don't know any Topix Mods, and maybe you really need to look at your own stupidity for what is happening. You will probably learn to change locations, like your little Topix troll...R1...straight shooter....Blonde Douche..Big Kotex. But then again, you probably have more of a life than that idiot loser. Now, am I amused at your stupid situation? Very!! But I find it sad that a day that should be honoring your service to our country, has been wasted with your obsession on a messaging board, that should have nothing to do with any aspect of your life. I do hope you find a place in the world that completes you. As of now, this place just makes you a delusional ass! But then again, maybe that gives you attention. You succeeded! Congrats!
My brother got an instant lobotomy in Vietnam in 1968. He lives at the VA hospital. They let me spring him occasionally and I of course did so today and took him to dinner with other veterans. He doesn't talk but he understands kindness and I lavish it on him. What a difference from you dishonest sneaky lying jackasses. I need a shower after reading your posts. Get your boy Jizzy in check.

I promote true marriage equality and joke around, you and Jizzy are trolls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 3 hr Willie 420
News Amy Christey withdraws from consideration for S... (Apr '09) 4 hr Jupiter Jones 12
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) 6 hr DBS thrives 41
News Santa Cruz philanthropist questions repeated no... 13 hr BumperMan 1
News Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium celebrates 75 years Sat ANON 1
News Families of Santa Cruz police sign petition for... Sat WooF 18
News Santa Cruz City Council reaffirms vote to purch... Sat WooF 19
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]