Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223740 Nov 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>No, seriously, I do think you look like a stocky Phillis Diller. I like her!
I KNOW I don't look like Phyllis Diller!
You always choose old people like
yourself,when you insult me.I think
that's hilarious because you are at
least 70.....I've seen you too. For
you to think you look like "Bruce
Willis",and your old lady "Ann
Margaret" is funny as hell...

Location hidden

#223741 Nov 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>No, seriously, I do think you look like a stocky Phillis Diller. I like her!
I thought Christians weren't hateful
or a bully.Guess I was wrong lol

Location hidden

#223742 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect his has a banner over his pulpit

"God is Hate"
His God is not mine then....
He is evil.No humility there!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223746 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
His God is not mine then....
He is evil.No humility there!
He is mean out of desperation, he is losing on every front.

Location hidden

#223747 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>He is mean out of desperation, he is losing on every front.
Hard to have pity for someone so
bitter and mean.Never read anything
human from him.I think that sanity
letter he boasts about is fake.I have
known many Pastors,they didn't
hate anyone....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223748 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Christians weren't hateful
or a bully.Guess I was wrong lol
Greg, hateful? Hey just because he cheated on his wife, while he was a pastor, with another mans wife does not mean that he is a hater. Now when he stole money from the church, yes he ripped off Jesus, well that might be a case of hate. I ask him all the time, wht he hates Jesus.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223749 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to have pity for someone so
bitter and mean.Never read anything
human from him.I think that sanity
letter he boasts about is fake.I have
known many Pastors,they didn't
hate anyone....
Yeah, I know quite a few pastors, have some in my family, whether they agree with the fact that same sex couples are now married or not, none of them hate, none of them express any of the foul sentiments that KiMare does.
He would not make it 10 min, and I am including Primitive Baptists in the preachers I know, none of them are as spiteful or as hateful as KiMare is.
I am starting to suspect he is a member of the Westborough Baptist church. You know those people that have signs outside of soldiers funerals with signs the soldiers families can see that say "Thank God for dead soldiers" or “God hates the USA” etc
No morality at all

Location hidden

#223750 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Greg, hateful? Hey just because he cheated on his wife, while he was a pastor, with another mans wife does not mean that he is a hater. Now when he stole money from the church, yes he ripped off Jesus, well that might be a case of hate. I ask him all the time, wht he hates Jesus.
So do you!

Location hidden

#223752 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know quite a few pastors, have some in my family, whether they agree with the fact that same sex couples are now married or not, none of them hate, none of them express any of the foul sentiments that KiMare does.
He would not make it 10 min, and I am including Primitive Baptists in the preachers I know, none of them are as spiteful or as hateful as KiMare is.
I am starting to suspect he is a member of the Westborough Baptist church. You know those people that have signs outside of soldiers funerals with signs the soldiers families can see that say "Thank God for dead soldiers" or “God hates the USA” etc
No morality at all
He gets away with it because he
claims to be a Barbarian and all that
other crap he says.Bet none of it is
true.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#223753 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know quite a few pastors, have some in my family, whether they agree with the fact that same sex couples are now married or not, none of them hate, none of them express any of the foul sentiments that KiMare does.
No morality at all
Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
Kamal Miguel Campbell

Hawthorne, CA

#223754 Nov 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
I think it is important to vote because look at what Obamacare means for people on the poverty line, then look at how successful Mrs. Obama has done with here no child goes hungry act acrosss the country. I think think prop 8 is has to be fissled out. Gay people around the world would benefit.- Check
out my sales blog; Kamal Campbell's Cool Sales. Now that the debt ceiling has been managed try out "some of my enticing products," I am looking for more consumers. www.goodprice.doodlekit.com !!Retype in URL of copy link. Also check out time magazine online for the latest news.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223757 Nov 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
Learn to read, I was complementing them
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223758 Nov 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
LOL maybe I should learn to read, I read that again and you didn’t say what I thought you did... my bad, and I apologize

I don’t hate the religious, I only despise those that want to enforce their religion upon others.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223759 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Permanently!
Yes you do, should I help you?

Location hidden

#223760 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do, should I help you?
Do you think you scare me? Have
me banned you loser.Do you think
I will cry.No, but I sure as hell will
complain,and point out your post
here,where you threaten me...In fact
I think I will report you for threatening
me.. Thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stain Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223761 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text> they are married whether you comprehend it or not.
An imbecile who shoves foreign objects up the ass acts elitist.

I'm impressed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NAMBLA Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223762 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do, should I help you?
Anyone following you, NAMBLA boi?

Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NAMBLA Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223763 Nov 7, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fullerton-ca/...

Poof
Moline, IL
Thursday Oct 31

"You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.

I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy. "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gluten

Azusa, CA

#223764 Nov 7, 2013
Despite the craze for gluten-free foods, there's no such thing as an actual allergy to gluten.

Here are a few more myths allergists would very much like to bust.

Location hidden

#223765 Nov 7, 2013
NAMBLA Watch wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/fullerton-ca/TH6FC2NTHSA34FV R9/p9665#c223121

Poof
Moline, IL
Thursday Oct 31

"You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.

I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy. "
Busted,bitter old man creep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Meeting 9 hr anon 70
How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayer... (Aug '12) 10 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 79
Who has helped the homeless the most? 18 hr John Colby 36
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 203
How's the Apartment search going John? Mon Get a job ColbyLOSER 17
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 Mon Get a job ColbyLOSER 2
Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Mon Russian Ainu 28
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 am PST