Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223752 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know quite a few pastors, have some in my family, whether they agree with the fact that same sex couples are now married or not, none of them hate, none of them express any of the foul sentiments that KiMare does.
He would not make it 10 min, and I am including Primitive Baptists in the preachers I know, none of them are as spiteful or as hateful as KiMare is.
I am starting to suspect he is a member of the Westborough Baptist church. You know those people that have signs outside of soldiers funerals with signs the soldiers families can see that say "Thank God for dead soldiers" or “God hates the USA” etc
No morality at all
He gets away with it because he
claims to be a Barbarian and all that
other crap he says.Bet none of it is
true.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#223753 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know quite a few pastors, have some in my family, whether they agree with the fact that same sex couples are now married or not, none of them hate, none of them express any of the foul sentiments that KiMare does.
He would not make it 10 min, and I am including Primitive Baptists in the preachers I know, none of them are as spiteful or as hateful as KiMare is.
I am starting to suspect he is a member of the Westborough Baptist church. You know those people that have signs outside of soldiers funerals with signs the soldiers families can see that say "Thank God for dead soldiers" or God hates the USA etc
No morality at all
Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
Kamal Miguel Campbell

Hawthorne, CA

#223754 Nov 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
I think it is important to vote because look at what Obamacare means for people on the poverty line, then look at how successful Mrs. Obama has done with here no child goes hungry act acrosss the country. I think think prop 8 is has to be fissled out. Gay people around the world would benefit.- Check
out my sales blog; Kamal Campbell's Cool Sales. Now that the debt ceiling has been managed try out "some of my enticing products," I am looking for more consumers. www.goodprice.doodlekit.com !!Retype in URL of copy link. Also check out time magazine online for the latest news.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223757 Nov 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
Learn to read, I was complementing them
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223758 Nov 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are not blasting the pastors and even in your family. We should all be able to get along.
LOL maybe I should learn to read, I read that again and you didnt say what I thought you did... my bad, and I apologize

I dont hate the religious, I only despise those that want to enforce their religion upon others.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223759 Nov 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Permanently!
Yes you do, should I help you?

Location hidden

#223760 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you do, should I help you?
Do you think you scare me? Have
me banned you loser.Do you think
I will cry.No, but I sure as hell will
complain,and point out your post
here,where you threaten me...In fact
I think I will report you for threatening
me.. Thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stain Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223761 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text> they are married whether you comprehend it or not.
An imbecile who shoves foreign objects up the ass acts elitist.

I'm impressed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NAMBLA Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223762 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
Anyone following you, NAMBLA boi?

Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NAMBLA Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223763 Nov 7, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fullerton-ca/...

Poof
Moline, IL
Thursday Oct 31

"You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.

I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy. "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gluten

Azusa, CA

#223764 Nov 7, 2013
Despite the craze for gluten-free foods, there's no such thing as an actual allergy to gluten.

Here are a few more myths allergists would very much like to bust.

Location hidden

#223765 Nov 7, 2013
NAMBLA Watch wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/fullerton-ca/TH6FC2NTHSA34FV R9/p9665#c223121

Poof
Moline, IL
Thursday Oct 31

"You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.

I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy. "
Busted,bitter old man creep!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223766 Nov 7, 2013
Stain Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed.
I would not know, I am not gay

But an imbecile is one that wants the right to force their religion upon others, opening the door for your children to be forced unto prayer mats facing mecca 5 times a day in praise to Allah
Dirty pool

Azusa, CA

#223767 Nov 7, 2013
The family of a 3-year-old killed in a northern Missouri house fire says it is outraged after police used a stun gun on the boy's stepfather as he tried to run back in and save the child.
Burka Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223768 Nov 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not know, I am not gay
But an imbecile is one that wants the right to force their religion upon others, opening the door for your children to be forced unto prayer mats facing mecca 5 times a day in praise to Allah
The Muslim position is why you libtards love the terrorists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223769 Nov 7, 2013
Burka Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim position is why you libtards love the terrorists.
No I am saying your evil religion is as distasteful to me as their religion is.

You dont get to force your religous beliefs on anyone.

You can go sit in your little house, shut your eyes and believe all you want to.... but you dont get to force your private little club rules on anyone else.

Religion is a choice, and the more evil you display as some have toward fellow Americans that happen to be gay, the more people will decide to not chose your path

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#223770 Nov 7, 2013
Poof wrote:
LOL!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223771 Nov 7, 2013
Big Drone wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am saying your evil religion is as distasteful to me as their religion is.
You dont get to force your religous beliefs on anyone.
You can go sit in your little house, shut your eyes and believe all you want to.... but you dont get to force your private little club rules on anyone else.
Religion is a choice, and the more evil you display as some have toward fellow Americans that happen to be gay, the more people will decide to not chose your path
Wherever did you get the idea I was religious, Stainiac?

You're a dime-a-dozen turd burglar with a script that gives you a few choices in guesswork slurs.

Imbecilic liberal drone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Worthless TeaParty nuts

Azusa, CA

#223773 Nov 7, 2013
October 2013, last months 16-day partial shutdown of the federal government cost taxpayers more than $2.5 billion for work that furloughed federal employees never got a chance to do.

At the peak of the furloughs, about 850,000 workers 40 percent of the civilian federal workforce were not at work, although that number dropped once Congress passed the Pay Our Military Act, and 400,000 workers returned to their jobs.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223774 Nov 7, 2013
Stain Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed.
A bigot with an anal fetish - common and NOT impressed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 1 hr Malgdrivgiti 115
TBSC and Gay Marriage- 4 hr HETEROSEXUAL 5
Kasey and Brooke Hinchman rebuild doubles value... Sat no envy here 7
New homeless overnight shelter concept pitched ... Fri tin_lizzy 4
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Fri Barack the Yellow 375
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Fri MrNUTCASE 107
The latest from Dr John Colon Colby Jan 28 whittlezman 10
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:47 am PST