Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
don juan

La Habra, CA

#223245 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,Glaze right over your drooling
over Chance.....Too bad for you
because he's straight you lonely
Old Crone.....You hate straight
people..What does it matter to
you,what we post.MYOB if you
don't like it....Enough said you
Hypocrite....BTW,you're bitter as
well Derp....
Your so HOT when you get mad!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223246 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your evening?
I had a great evening thank you. I spent some time at the marina making arrangements to move my boat. How was yours? did you give out candy?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223247 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Just scrolled through all of today's posts. Not one single post was "on topic" for this thread. Just general attempts at using this as a general chat room (which it is not) and the usual pissing contest and snarky comments of "straight" people attacking each other. What sad lives you have.
I have brougt up information about the topic, but the gays can't respond to it because it makes sense, gays are one sided and very selfish people, if they can't have their way they either get nasty or don't respond. Oh well ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223248 Oct 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, he complains about exactly what he does to straight people.
LOL...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#223249 Oct 31, 2013
don juan wrote:
<quoted text>Your so HOT when you get mad!
I'm not mad,I'm Italian.....LOL

Location hidden

#223250 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I had a great evening thank you. I spent some time at the marina making arrangements to move my boat. How was yours? did you give out candy?
Yes....Lots! My kids came over,we
had a really fun night!.Bring on the
next holiday! Have a good night..
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223252 Nov 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your big telescope away from the kids tonight. You are a danger to children.
You have that backwards, I am invited to our schools, it is you and your religion that are banned.

We know what danger to keep from our children

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#223253 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have brougt up information about the topic, but the gays can't respond to it because it makes sense, gays are one sided and very selfish people, if they can't have their way they either get nasty or don't respond. Oh well ...
So, because you aren't getting attention you feel you deserve on this forum, you believe that ALL gay people are selfish?

You might want to think about that one.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#223254 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have brougt up information about the topic, but the gays can't respond to it because it makes sense..
Really, this topic isn't all that relevant, since gay folks can legally marry in CA, and are doing it every day. That's not going to change, so there really is no need to argue about it.

The debate is over for California.

Most folks don't come to this thread any more, since it has devolved into people insulting each other, and other boring off topic things.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223255 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this topic isn't all that relevant, since gay folks can legally marry in CA, and are doing it every day. That's not going to change, so there really is no need to argue about it.
Most folks don't come to this thread any more, since it has devolved into people insulting each other, and other boring off topic things.
Thank you for your concern, zit faced hall monitor.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223256 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what keeps brining you here you nasty little bitch?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223257 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what keeps brining you here you nasty little bitch?
The need to show its "Enlightened" superiority by having foreign items up the ass.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223258 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because you aren't getting attention you feel you deserve on this forum, you believe that ALL gay people are selfish?
You are only respondign to waht I said because you want to be a nasty little bitch, not because you have a good argument to support your odd lifestyle and behavior. If you feel you have no need to be here then you should leave, being here only puts your panties in a bunch. This topix has actually turned into a fun bulling and ranking thread, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Later Gator
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223259 Nov 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Point proven. All the supposed "straight" trolls immediately start bashing me with snarky comments when I point out their off topic troll behavior. Pathetic. Makes me glad to be gay. I would hate to be such a bitter "straight" person/troll as most of the posters on this thread are. But whatever.
The heteros have taken over your topics (thread), you can either stay and stop with the temper tantrums (behave) or leave. We are a fun group.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223260 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
The heteros have taken over your topics (thread), you can either stay and stop with the temper tantrums (behave) or leave. We are a fun group.
Oh we don't mind you being 'hetero' princess, just NOT stupid..BTW you are not very fun..
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223261 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ... you are right, only you are selfish, you come in here only to rant and rave, you are constanly bashing straight people and telling us we don't belong in this forum. Now that your cult has ruined what was a good moral and holsome America by forcing the gay rights issue most; and I might add the majority of people don't agree with your lifestyle. You are still not recognized fully by the feds, they still have issues with the gay cult. Also SSM couples are now finding it difficust to survive in non accepting states, gays SSC are taking a new strategy by going into those smarter states and sueing because they can't exhibit themselves in public places. Im not saying there is any harm in showing affection like most heteros do buty gays make a spectacle of themselves to call attention! then turn around and sue. we are seeing more and more of this as time goes on.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223262 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we don't mind you being 'hetero' princess, just NOT stupid..BTW you are not very fun..
Mikey, No name calling, you have issues, I do hope you get Obamycare to deal with them. Have a fantabulous day
Emergency Room regular

Pulaski, TN

#223263 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
An Enlightened imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items up the ass lectures others about "stupid".
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223264 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey, No name calling, you have issues, I do hope you get Obamycare to deal with them. Have a fantabulous day
No 'issues' other than blatant bigotry and the spreading of misinformation. I'm not going comment on you're 'Obamycare' statement...but I will say something needs to be done about offering affordable healthcare (and affordable education)in this country. If you think you can come up with something better not based on greed and screwing people over, I'll listen.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223265 Nov 1, 2013
Emergency Room regular wrote:
<quoted text>
An Enlightened imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items up the ass lectures others about "stupid".
Buttflower, get over it..it's gotten way past boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New TBSC stalker: Johnny Font 8 min DBS 18
cfabsc (Jan '14) 11 min John Colby 596
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 27 min not John Colby th... 23
Officer Baker Supporter Lists Topix 'SUPER TROLLS' (Apr '13) 31 min not John Colby th... 53
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 9 hr Anon 23
Santa Cruz: Police searching for white pickup i... 11 hr Jogosdokizi 1
Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) 12 hr James 25
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]