Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223117 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on frankie ... lol
You and I are a lot different, I'm straight and you're half gay but we were both in the Navy. Jizzy was (maybe if he's not lying) in the Army. Yeah. The Army. YUK!YUK!YUK! The Army.

The Navy brings the Marines in to kick ass then when you guys are done and the opposition is under control the Army comes in and bosses the tamed enemy around.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223118 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Never claimed to be a hero, just a soldier, grunt, GI. Now you claim to be the big time war hero. What where the medals again??
Produce a post where I said I was a war hero or shuddup. What's good for the gay goose is good for the straight gander.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223119 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Because I want it to be.

Creeps like you are why I disguise my location. You take this silly stuff seriously. But that's why I like you silly jackasses.

So. Where do you live Poof Daddy? Illinois, Wisconsin or Michigan? You post from all three. Why is that Jizzy?
He is a former actor as well.I saw
him as "Jason" in Friday the 13th,
just last night...He's a natural!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223120 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is English your second language?
Jizzy tells us he is a master machinest [sic] even though he cannot spell it.

That's why I like the silly lying jackass! You'd think if he were a master at something that he could spell it. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223121 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I want it to be.
Creeps like you are why I disguise my location. You take this silly stuff seriously. But that's why I like you silly jackasses.
So. Where do you live Poof Daddy? Illinois, Wisconsin or Michigan? You post from all three. Why is that Jizzy?
You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.

I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223122 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is English your second language?
Comming from some one who cant tell time, priceless. Who ties your shoes?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223123 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, probably not. Lets face it Dorn, pulling up to stop at a red light, around many cars chances are people would make more negative comments about two people of the same sex kissing than of two people of the oppostie sex kissing. It's human nature it's just odd to see SSC embracing and kissing, again I personally have no problem with it behind closed doors.
We bet.

Location hidden

#223124 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Jizzy tells us he is a master machinest [sic] even though he cannot spell it.

That's why I like the silly lying jackass! You'd think if he were a master at something that he could spell it. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
How could you be the boss and not
know how to spell machinist?? Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223125 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You can not disguize your location, unless you are using a proxy serever.
I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy.
Sure Jizzy. Who cares? You don't believe I have a house in NY and spend time there, fine with me. It's actually better that you don't believe it.

So now that we got that all straightened out, GET A JOB!

Location hidden

#223126 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Comming from some one who cant tell time, priceless. Who ties your shoes?
You spelled coming wrong Freddy
Kruger..... Ha!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223127 Oct 31, 2013
Number 9 has a lot of life left in her still.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223128 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you be the boss and not
know how to spell machinist?? Lol
Too funny right? Maybe he works at the Moronic Machine Shop. Picture the three stooges in a machine shop. Jizzy is Moe.

Location hidden

#223129 Oct 31, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
Number 9 has a lot of life left in her still.
Happy Halloween Number 9

Location hidden

#223130 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny right? Maybe he works at the Moronic Machine Shop. Picture the three stooges in a machine shop. Jizzy is Moe.
Ha Ha ha!!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223131 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where at? Newport?
Yes, I just relocated my boat from MD to San Pedro Cabrillo Mrina. I will also do the SP Christmas a float parade if the weather is good of course.I don't know the actual dates yet.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223132 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I are a lot different, I'm straight and you're half gay but we were both in the Navy. Jizzy was (maybe if he's not lying) in the Army. Yeah. The Army. YUK!YUK!YUK! The Army.
The Navy brings the Marines in to kick ass then when you guys are done and the opposition is under control the Army comes in and bosses the tamed enemy around.
What ever makes you feel ricious frankie, I will "ROLL" with it.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223133 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever makes you feel ricious frankie, I will "ROLL" with it.:)
I have a tracked wheelchair too, for fishing and hunting. Ah good times!

Before Jizzy flies off the handle and accuses me of mooching all his free stuff, I bought it myself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223134 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I just relocated my boat from MD to San Pedro Cabrillo Mrina. I will also do the SP Christmas a float parade if the weather is good of course.I don't know the actual dates yet.
That's a long paddle.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223135 Oct 31, 2013
I hear the Zumbia on the tracks are a nice touch

Location hidden

#223136 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I have a tracked wheelchair too, for fishing and hunting. Ah good times!

Before Jizzy flies off the handle and accuses me of mooching all his free stuff, I bought it myself.
If you hunt Turkey,you have a good
chance of "bagging" Jizzy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... 3 hr remembering 4
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... 14 hr anon329 5
About that troll Robin Jansen 18 hr Arkham Asylum 22
corruption in Capitola 19 hr DBS 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 21 hr DBS 565
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 22 hr No Dung Please 43

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]