Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222815 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.

No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.
Which half,top or bottom? I don't
care if he's Gay......He's mean...
Racists GOP

Azusa, CA

#222816 Oct 29, 2013
A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.

But yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August, 2013.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222817 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which half,top or bottom? I don't
care if he's Gay......He's mean...
The mean part is his straight half. The gay half is very friendly and well, gay!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222818 Oct 29, 2013
Racists GOP wrote:
A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.
But yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August, 2013.
In other words he'd represent the people who voted for him to represent them? Egads!

Location hidden

#222819 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite all right with me CG, you have shown your ugly side to people in here too, my moto is "what goes around comes around" and you do the same. frankie is a jerk and a liar lol ...
I'm not ugly to everyone on a daily
basis...I react unkind when you
drag me into your insults to Frankie.
You know I'm not Frankie,but you
are not man enough to admit it!
I didn't start anything with you.
One day you're conversing,the
next day,You say I'm a man...
You are wishy washy.......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222820 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always pissed off? What a
waste of time......
Aw Bluto's not so bad when he isn't hungover.
Mel

Idyllwild, CA

#222821 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>The mean part is his straight half. The gay half is very friendly and well, gay!
Then bring on the Gay half,because
this guy is always pissed off!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222822 Oct 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your facts are theories and speculations. Nothing more. There are many things taking place right now like the cattle mutilations that you have no explanation for.
I understand you prefer fairy stories, that Tinkerbelle spread pixie dust and the world was created.

cattle mutilations?

You canít be serious... are you a UFO nut too?

Priceless

Religion was created to explain things people did not, in some cases could not know. Still used the same way today, what happens after you die.... here is a made up story for you. Also to control the behavior or a population, to give someone with a difficult life ( as in you are a peasant ) something that costs nothing, for them to look forward toÖ after they die of course so we donít have to actually give them anything.

I am comfortable knowing there are things we donít know, in some cases cannot know. I donít have to make up a tinker bell story to cover that.

The fact is, the universe is indeed at least 13 billion years old, that the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. That species do for a fact evolve, this isnít conjecture, these are facts.

Facts that are ignored while people sit with their eyes closed and pretend instead
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222823 Oct 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ugly to everyone on a daily
basis...I react unkind when you
drag me into your insults to Frankie.
You know I'm not Frankie,but you
are not man enough to admit it!
I didn't start anything with you.
One day you're conversing,the
next day,You say I'm a man...
You are wishy washy.......
He's a bit schizophrenic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222824 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you prefer fairy stories, that Tinkerbelle spread pixie dust and the world was created.
cattle mutilations?
Priceless
Religion was created to explain things people did not, in some cases could not know. Still used the same way today, what happens after you die.... here is a made up story for you. Also to control the behavior or a population, to give someone with a difficult life ( as in you are a peasant ) something that costs nothing, for them to look forward toÖ after they die of course so we donít have to actually give them anything.
I am comfortable knowing there are things we donít know, in some cases cannot know. I donít have to make up a tinker bell story to cover that.
The fact is, the universe is indeed at least 13 billion years old, that the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. That species do for a fact evolve, this isnít conjecture, these are facts.
Facts that are ignored while people sit with their eyes closed and pretend instead
Tinkerbell?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222825 Oct 29, 2013
Mel

Idyllwild, CA

#222826 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>He's a bit schizophrenic.
Lol....Ya think!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222827 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you made quite a name for yoursef frankie boi! all of those R&Rs
Indeed I did. Ah good times! Ever been to Olongapo jarhead? Or did they just fly you in country and leave you there for 13 months then pick you up and mail you home? One used up jarhead. 3rd class mail.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222828 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinkerbell?
Tinker bell, Sky Wizard, Volcano God, Pantheon of Norwegian Gods, whichever deities or family of deities or other fairy store you decide to follow.

All equal in the eyes of the law, donít worry, your personal beliefs are equal to any of those. Just as protected, no better and no worse.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#222829 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinker bell, Sky Wizard, Volcano God, Pantheon of Norwegian Gods, whichever deities or family of deities or other fairy store you decide to follow.
All equal in the eyes of the law, donít worry, your personal beliefs are equal to any of those. Just as protected, no better and no worse.
Does the President place his hand on a copy of Tinkerbell when he gets sworn in?
Mel

Idyllwild, CA

#222830 Oct 29, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Does the President place his hand on a copy of Tinkerbell when he gets sworn in?
Good Point Pietro! Bravo!!

Location hidden

#222831 Oct 29, 2013
Thank God the Founding Fathers
paved the way for freedom of Religion,
so we all can have a choice.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222832 Oct 29, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
cattle mutilations?
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_1 3956752

Here I thought since you believe life just starts from nothing and and puddle of crud shows up and then life evolves that you might believe it should happen in other far away planets. Stupid you. LOL

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222833 Oct 29, 2013
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222834 Oct 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've got that backwards. The fort for inductees WITH dicks. Those without them or with only little tiny ones went to El Lay.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
You are such an idiot, really frankie when you pinch yourself do you feel it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 57 min Jesus 335
Is the person who wrote this nuts? 10 hr John Colby 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 10 hr John Colby 877
cfabsc (Jan '14) 10 hr John Colby 585
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 12 hr DBS 29
DBS and the Chanukah House (Dec '13) 13 hr DBS 20
Petaluma man arrested as suspect in Santa Cruz ... 17 hr homeless person 10
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web