Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,623)

Showing posts 192,441 - 192,460 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>well you sound so much like someone else in here. Why not post your pictuer and name again like you once did.
No way.......Not happening again...
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking "Christianity" what does that have to do with anything, espacially SSM what a moron, like you are mr perfect, go FK yourself
Compared to you I am perfect..BTW use spell check next time buttflower.
Number 9

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

To many solids running on the track today maybe tomorrow?
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, your ass makes the perfect dumpster, pun intended.
Forget about my a$$ you sick fk..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
Such illuminating and enlightening discussion of the thread topic.
Thank you for adding your illuminating and enlightening input to the discussion of the thread topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
I'm not sure why this thread continues, at this point. Gay folks can legally marry in CA, and every one of those marriages is federally recognized. That's not going to change in the future.
The debate is over in CA. Equality won.
Now it's time to move forward to the next skirmish.
"I'm not sure why this thread continues", he posted, continuing the thread.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
This could be frankie FKing around again.
Or maybe not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
well you sound so much like someone else in here. Why not post your pictuer and name again like you once did.
You sound like the time I drank a bad batch of PBR and sharted.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don not have a 70's body because I'm not 70. However I do not look, feel or act my age. I have several younger friends several of them are ladies some even younger than 46 some older and extreamly sexy and adventurous some of them are over night guests, no CG, I planned my lifestyle and I have no complaints.
extremely sexy = still alive
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried many time to keep the topic alive but there are too many smart mouth trolls in here, so I just roll with it no pun intended frankie ...
You do that jarhead. Roll with it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He will resurrect himself as another ditz/bitch. Some retirement plan.
Maybe I'll come back as ChiStraightColon. Some prime of your life plan.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,All these dopey men think I'm
Frankie...lol....He says whatever the
heck he wants,so maybe he got
banned...:)
Banished! Banned! Censored! Bad Frankie! Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic!

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed,prop 8 is NOT the law even though you stated once you voted for it! LOL,Are you confused deary? You are right though this thread is MOOT and should be taken down so we can move on to the next state that will soon pass a marriage equality bill or do it through popular vote as in Maine and Washington state! How about you stop with the unintelligent bull shyte and move over to a bigot thread where you'll be much happier! I have yet to see you post anything significant or intelligent for that matter on the subject of this thread,like flunky you haven't met a bigot you didn't love!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! What a dopey post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said,unintelligent off topic babble,thanks for proving my point bigot! Must be that time of life for you huh? LOL,Don't you have some dishes to wash or a toilet to clean,or some clothes to wash,maybe go service the hubby that is if you don't turn his stomach with that growing rice pouch of a belly you have on yourself? You know your matronly duties? You know you're NO spring chicken at 47 right,in a few short years you'll be even more of a dried up old lady so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of age you hateful old hag! At least quit wasting valuable thread space with your meaningless posts! Still waiting for one post about the subject at hand! YOU are one pathetic ugly minded biotch! YOU are dismissed and a waste of time and space!
"Your posts are unintelligent off topic babble!" Old SniffButt Bill whined, in a post full of unintelligent off topic babble.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bill of Wrongs!
You shriveled up piece of trash....
Who are you to insult me you old
POS.I will post here anytime I
feel like it.Go use your Penis pump
and wake up your significant nothing
and STFU.Who are you,the Fkn Queen?
All you are is an old relic who is at
Least 30 years older,so shut up
about my age.
I like to call him Old SniffButt Bill. Because one of his socks is "Old SwiftBoater" from the time he was a great big war hero in Nam.

He is also called "$3 Bill" by some rascals on other threads.

All in all lots of fun.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should be working on a time machine, so you can go back to the days of bigotry and hatred. That was back when women couldnít vote, when black people were suppressed, hunted and lynched.
The war is over, you lost, hatred and bigotry are NOT the rule of law today
Too funny!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you should be working on a time machine, so you can go back to the days of bigotry and hatred. That was back when women couldnít vote, when black people were suppressed, hunted and lynched.
The war is over, you lost, hatred and bigotry are NOT the rule of law today
"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."

So from a Supreme Court case that dealt with polygamy, and essentially defined marriage, all you could get out of that is the Orwellian new speak "hatred and bigotry" rhetoric?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I like to call him Old SniffButt Bill. Because one of his socks is "Old SwiftBoater" from the time he was a great big war hero in Nam.

He is also called "$3 Bill" by some rascals on other threads.

All in all lots of fun.
Ya he is an a-hole for sure....
3$ is too much for him......
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone forget an imbecile who sticks foreign objects up the braincase and ends up in the Emergency Room?
Skidmark - a grown man with moronic fantasies still acting like a high school drop out..sad and boring
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"[C]ertainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth, fit to rank as one of
the coordinate state of the Union, than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one MAN and one WOMAN in the holy state of matrimony; the sure
foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of the reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement."
So from a Supreme Court case that dealt with polygamy, and essentially defined marriage, all you could get out of that is the Orwellian new speak "hatred and bigotry" rhetoric?
I have no problem with polygamy itself, that lame and useless argument will get you nowhere.

yes it was back in a time when women were second class citizens.

Donít look to the past for morality, there is little there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 192,441 - 192,460 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cfabsc 19 min Jeffry Helms 412
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bruno24 15,672
JSCO Presents: The Eviction of John ColbySTALKER (Aug '13) 7 hr Gasyvoikka 27
Did the EASTER BUNNY buy DBS's house for him? 8 hr Darren 24
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Blubbering 7,304
When will the JS Co. boot Colbylosers out? (Jul '12) 9 hr DBS 268
Why did 28 of Colby's neighbors sign an evictio... (Feb '13) 17 hr John Colby 244
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance