Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221454 Oct 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you donít, as I told you, a garden variety sociopath would be someone that is as obsessed as you are if people are upset or not, and celebrating if they are upset.
I donít know if therapy would help you, but it wouldnít hurt
There you go again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221455 Oct 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand full well what kind of terrorist government we have, a minority in the house threatens to crash the economy, turn retirees out of their homes, start a global depression, ruin our currency by refusing to do their job if they donít get their political whim.
The answer is proven, donít negotiate with these terrorist while under threat. That works. every time so far.
Well, at least you're not upset about it. Or obsessed with the tea party.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#221458 Oct 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand full well what kind of terrorist government we have, a minority in the house threatens to crash the economy, turn retirees out of their homes, start a global depression, ruin our currency by refusing to do their job if they donít get their political whim.
The answer is proven, donít negotiate with these terrorist while under threat. That works. every time so far.
It cost more to keep the Memorials closed, someone made a decision to spend that money to keep them closed, that damn Bush! it just had to be him again. LOL.....yes you are a fool. There was a 30 billion ObamaCare ĎGlitchí:$30B blown on non-operational medical record system. I guess since that can't be blamed on Bush, you shut up about that. LOL

Elk Grove, CA

#221459 Oct 17, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Dmocrats = Hitler Stalin ( BAD)
Republicans = Superman, Jesus ( Good)
http://www.google.com/url...
That's my point, let's not be one sided on this, it took both sides to make the mess. Thanks for putting down the Big dope.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#221461 Oct 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It cost more to keep the Memorials closed, someone made a decision to spend that money to keep them closed, that damn Bush! it just had to be him again. LOL.....yes you are a fool. There was a 30 billion ObamaCare ĎGlitchí:$30B blown on non-operational medical record system. I guess since that can't be blamed on Bush, you shut up about that. LOL
Congress holds the purse strings, they decide if government remains open or not, and if memorials remain open or not, take it up with your congressman
Big D

Modesto, CA

#221462 Oct 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's my point, let's not be one sided on this, it took both sides to make the mess. Thanks for putting down the Big dope.
Actually no, the majority in congress would have passed a clean spending bill, it was a minority in congress using the Hastert rule that kept that bill from being voted upon at all, it is actually not the entire GOP at fault.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221463 Oct 17, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie is upset. He sad, at 70 years old he never gave another guy a BJ. He says it to late to try now. He's up set that he might have missed 70 years worth of Bj's. Poor Frankie, now all he has is posing as a woman.
Well previous disussion indicated he gave many BJs to the sailor boys off shore in Nam, that would have put him there in about 61 -62 if he is 70, when Nam was still very mellow which would give him a lot of time to do his thing. Is that where the saying,"You can't teach old dogs new tricks" came from? lol he is a homo dog to boot
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221464 Oct 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired in 2006. Still giddy about it!
But you're a dope so you'll probably get depressed and go back to work. And you're half gay so you'd lose your social life from your job as towel boy in the mens showers.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bluto! What a silly jackass.
I know you vacated that job to retire you full homo, but I'm not interested in that job thank you. I'm doing just fine as I am, enjoying life to the fullest, not bored like you sitting in a wheel chair rolling around looking for cans you are a loser to the max frankie
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221465 Oct 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you vacated that job to retire you full homo, but I'm not interested in that job thank you. I'm doing just fine as I am, enjoying life to the fullest, not bored like you sitting in a wheel chair rolling around looking for cans you are a loser to the max frankie
Right. You're not bored when you do it. You just do it as an enhancement to your exciting life as a hipster gay towel boy/fluffer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221466 Oct 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well previous disussion indicated he gave many BJs to the sailor boys off shore in Nam, that would have put him there in about 61 -62 if he is 70, when Nam was still very mellow which would give him a lot of time to do his thing. Is that where the saying,"You can't teach old dogs new tricks" came from? lol he is a homo dog to boot
You must have been very high when you dreamed up that fantasy.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221467 Oct 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Well previous disussion indicated he gave many BJs to the sailor boys off shore in Nam, that would have put him there in about 61 -62 if he is 70, when Nam was still very mellow which would give him a lot of time to do his thing. Is that where the saying,"You can't teach old dogs new tricks" came from? lol he is a homo dog to boot
You are an idiot....No matter what age
Frankie is,he is not impersonating a
woman....You are thick as a brick
Gustavo!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221468 Oct 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're not bored when you do it. You just do it as an enhancement to your exciting life as a hipster gay towel boy/fluffer.
I forgot, you can't comprehend.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221469 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo!
lol, you seem to come in to defend your other self "frankie" at the most opportune time you feak ...lol

CG-Freakyfrankie ... Freakyfrankie-CG back n forth back n forth
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#221470 Oct 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I retired in 2006. Still giddy about it!
But you're a dope so you'll probably get depressed and go back to work. And you're half gay so you'd lose your social life from your job as towel boy in the mens showers.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bluto! What a silly jackass.
You didn't retire liar, they kicked your sorry fat ass out !!!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#221471 Oct 17, 2013
The flounders of Washington D.C. just robbed the American public again.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221472 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo!
What do you expect from a guy who looks up to Jizzy? I don't give my exact age because the less info these psychos have about you the better. Know what I mean? Some of them take this much too seriously and I tend to be abrasive.

I mean Jizzy seems like just a big goofball but sometimes I wonder. Big D too. They get very angry about this silly sh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221473 Oct 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot, you can't comprehend.
Oh the irony.

Elk Grove, CA

#221474 Oct 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, the majority in congress would have passed a clean spending bill, it was a minority in congress using the Hastert rule that kept that bill from being voted upon at all, it is actually not the entire GOP at fault.
Keep believing what ever Obama says, he's your king, not mine.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#221475 Oct 17, 2013
FrankO WankO is at it again and all over the walls too!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#221477 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo!
I can tell you why that is a theory out there, I donít believe it, but I am pretty sure I know why.

No one likes Frankie, except you, so they figured he made an alternate personality so he could pretend someone here likes him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 lost Santa Cruz County Parks Commission Rac... 32 min homeless person 2
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 41 min homeless person 17
On the 49th day of X-mas (DBS version) 1 hr Spoiled Baby DBS 2
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 1 hr homeless person 6
Let there be rock 1 hr pusherman_ 1
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT? (Jul '12) 6 hr Donny B 259
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 7 hr homeless person 825
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web