Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#220343 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
It is simple to see that you are a gay pretending to be straight.
What is it that drives a man to violate nature? To abuse the design of the body on themselves and others?
If you can explain this, THEN, you might be ready to address the Constitution, and then MAYBE God.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Not hiding behind anything. I'm asking you to explain what you defend before you attack what you don't understand.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
What is it that drives a man to violate nature? To abuse the design of the body on themselves and others?
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.

You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.

More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.

We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.

You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.

I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#220344 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And know PATRIOT is a Nazi KKK racist pig who lives in mexico because he can tax shelter money because he is a traitor to the USA...He is the most racist pig on this site...
Awww how cute. He was actually able to complete an entire post without using the phrase 'old fart'- good for you duh.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#220345 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
ANAL SEX IS NOT HARMFUL...
There we settled that once and for all...
Now explain why you think your religion over rules the CONSTITUTION...
I like how just because he posts it he thinks it's true. What a wet fart.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#220346 Oct 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.
You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.
More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.
We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.
I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
Oy vey.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220347 Oct 7, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>I like how just because he posts it he thinks it's true. What a wet fart.
I only post facts. I hate liars and any kind of lie.

The truth is anal sex is not harmful. Just a fact.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#220348 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
ANAL SEX IS NOT HARMFUL...
There we settled that once and for all...
How very interesting.

Just in the past week your altered ego "Mikey" said that AIDS was airborne, not assborne.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220349 Oct 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How very interesting.
Just in the past week your altered ego "Mikey" said that AIDS was airborne, not assborne.
Anal sex in itself has nothing to do with aids or any std. If you have sex with someone who has no STD your safe...
Lol

Fredonia, NY

#220351 Oct 7, 2013
http://www.google.com/imgres...
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How very interesting.
Just in the past week your altered ego "Mikey" said that AIDS was airborne, not assborne.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220352 Oct 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.
You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.
More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.
We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.
I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.

Your blatant denial and lies are the issue. The fact that you can't give a reasoned defense to obvious things certainly disqualifies you from spiritual things. What is a clear symptom of delusion is your constant attempt to shift a conversation about facts to faith.

We can't even begin to discuss these issues at any level with your psychological handicaps.

Smile.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220353 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.
Your blatant denial and lies are the issue. The fact that you can't give a reasoned defense to obvious things certainly disqualifies you from spiritual things. What is a clear symptom of delusion is your constant attempt to shift a conversation about facts to faith.
We can't even begin to discuss these issues at any level with your psychological handicaps.
Smile.
Discrimination and tyranny and theocratical control is not good.

Move to Iran you will fit in better....YOUR THE LIAR...THAT IS FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN.

By the way I hope you have to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you also die...F IN NAZI SLIME PIG.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220354 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And know PATRIOT is a Nazi KKK racist pig who lives in mexico because he can tax shelter money because he is a traitor to the USA...He is the most racist pig on this site...
Whatever.......All you talk about is
Nazi this,Nazi that......It's stupid and
Inappropriate and childish.Now you
are a "tattletale"as well.....
Grow up!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220355 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Discrimination and tyranny and theocratical control is not good.

Move to Iran you will fit in better....YOUR THE LIAR...THAT IS FACT AND CAN BE PROVEN.

By the way I hope you have to watch your whole family die in horrible pain before you also die...F IN NAZI SLIME PIG.
You have personal problems to
wish people dead..I can't imagine
how you talk to your 4 kids....
We will probably see you on
the news, or worse your kids.
You need anger management..
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220356 Oct 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.......All you talk about is
Nazi this,Nazi that......It's stupid and
Inappropriate and childish.Now you
are a "tattletale"as well.....
Grow up!!!
HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

I warn you about him and telling the truth and you once again attack me.....
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220357 Oct 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have personal problems to
wish people dead..I can't imagine
how you talk to your 4 kids....
We will probably see you on
the news, or worse your kids.
You need anger management..
My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...

I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..

You traitors must be wiped out.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220358 Oct 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.
Your blatant denial and lies are the issue. The fact that you can't give a reasoned defense to obvious things certainly disqualifies you from spiritual things. What is a clear symptom of delusion is your constant attempt to shift a conversation about facts to faith.
We can't even begin to discuss these issues at any level with your psychological handicaps.
Smile.
The first words you post are a lie, you donít protect marriage as I do, you attack marriage, you hate marriage, you are on this forum spreading your hatred of peoples marriages, donít pretend for one moment that you protect marriage, you despise it.

Then you attack people base do orientation, very un-American of you.

I know you cannot discuss the issue with me, because you cannot stand up to the truth, you hide behind your little religion, ashamed of yourself so much, you have to hide behind your little book to say the un-American things you have to say.

and you are right to be ashamed

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220359 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

I warn you about him and telling the truth and you once again attack me.....
Attack you??? You are a nut! You
shouldn't raise kids with a temper
like yours....it's your whole persona
that sucks...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220360 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>HMMM...Patriot "tattles" and you thank him..And he was lying also.

I warn you about him and telling the truth and you once again attack me.....
Someone is lying and until he calls
me a Nazi,and all the other names
you called me,I'll believe him!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220361 Oct 7, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>My kids are normal and been taught well so treat them well and never raise my voice...

I am only angry with ENEMIES of the USA....Like our Founding Fathers I will fight tyranny where it lives and take no prisoners..

You traitors must be wiped out.
Wiped out,killed,tortured.......list en
to yourself!You are a poor role
model for any kids.You are fooling
yourself.If you are raising them to
think like you,that's a dis-service
to your kids.Hate is Hate and you
are full of it,literally...
Huh

Faribault, MN

#220362 Oct 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack you??? You are a nut! You
shouldn't raise kids with a temper
like yours....it's your whole persona
that sucks...
Bet you hate our Founding fathers huh...Sounds like it. I stand up for what is right and just......How about you.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#220363 Oct 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you do, you ignore everything your so called Messiah teaches so you can use other parts of your little book to support your personal hatred, harmful and demeaning opinions.
little book? Not the one the President places his hand on when being sworn in?
You love abuse, you want to abuse the rights of others that believe differently than you do, you want to abuse our country, to determine peopleís rights based on race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin. Donít talk to me about abuse, you are the prophet of abuse, its champion.
Man oh man....that's good stuff....no wonder the Justice League made you an honorary member.
More violence has happened in the name of religion than any other reason across the span of time, donít talk to me about violence either, you are the prophet of violence, its champion as well.
How do u know this? Oh wait...silly me....you're Big D....you know everything.
We as a nation are more and more turning our backs to your immorality, and if you ever wonder why, all you have to do is look in a mirror.
Right.....so we can embrace YOUR immorality.
You hide behind your little cop-out, you donít express gratitude to any person, you thank your imaginary playmate instead, you donít want to hate people, your imaginary playmate tells you to, you donít want injustice yourself, but your imaginary playmate made you champion injustice.
I like that "Champion Injustice" ......it sounds like
Big D found a supervillian!
I have dealt with children before, the answer is to hold them responsible themselves, for what both they and their imaginary playmate do.
Awwwwww.....that's so sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Fri incompetence 49
AA a cult (Aug '10) Thu Wrong 25
How does this work? May 23 misbehaved 3
Huge tourism "stop" in Big Sur-loss of revenue ... May 23 giant problem 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) May 21 MARIBEL 1,035
News PVUSD may ask county for $30M loan (Apr '08) May 17 Daddy 2 5
Does anyone remember a Richard Fisk May 16 FMFRIH 4

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages