Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219160 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.powerboatlistings.com/wellcraft/sc...

On a personal note buying that boat was one of the DUMBEST things I ever did.

Bought it in 1996 in an effort to impress the ladies in order to have them overlook the fact I was ugly enough to peel paint off a government building.

Blew two engines on poker runs ('poker runs' are races with powerboats) which cost more than the damn thing was worth to replace.

Buying an expensive powerboat is about as intelligent as buying a fleet of new Cadillacs thinking you're the new Elvis only to find out the depreciation on the damn things falls faster than throwing a freezer loaded with meat off the Empire State Building.

The old adage a boat owner has two highs in life, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it holds true. Trust me.
I looked those boats up,they are
expensive!!!! Started around $10,000
To over $35,000...!!!!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219161 Sep 29, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's some serious Dawn Of The Dead shit!!!
At least I won't be a waddling cadaver who's never had sex with a woman above a TWO when alive unless we're to count the time you spanked your monkey raw in the farmhouse to the July 21st, 1989 edition of Penthouse.
LOL!!!!
Get lost loser. For one AIDS attacks indiscriminantly.
Ohhhh...I'm sorry. Multi-syllable words confuse you. AIDS *does**not**care* who**it**attacks**since**it**i s**a**virus*.
Help????
Yea, ask any homo

Location hidden

#219162 Sep 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.
See you waste of life,told ya I wasn't
Mikey......You are a dumbshit!

Location hidden

#219163 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>What happened???

Given he was part of your inbred Jed family....did he forget to breathe one day??????????
You don't have empathy for anyone.
You so deserve ALL OF THIS!!!

Location hidden

#219164 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Well....people seeing you dragging your wife around by her hair to Piggly Wiggly to buy some glass bottled pigs feet and other necessities might be calling you that.

Society. They don't understand a woman is like an old gas gauge on a 1949 Chevy...they just need to be tapped hard every now and then to get them working right....LOL!!!!

If you got called a 'woman hater' chances are you bought and paid for the label freak.
He is a freakin woman hater!

Location hidden

#219167 Sep 29, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>My brother's dead, you sack of garbage.
No one feels sorry for a snake
tongued Derp like you.Maybe
he died just to get away from you?
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219169 Sep 29, 2013
Gee, I guess Don said it all laughing man!! better him than me LMAO

Location hidden

#219170 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Up to $500,000 and more.

Waste of money.

As of now I'm looking for a $4500 Tahiti and will probably gain as much enjoyment as any of those I previously owned.

Age. It has a beneficial side.
They are really nice boats...I was
looking at used ones for $35,000!

Location hidden

#219172 Sep 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>See you waste of life,told ya I wasn't
Mikey......You are a dumbshit!
Sorry Mikey that was meant for
that drunk Indian"Laughed at Man"

Location hidden

#219175 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>They're nice until you own one and find out you paid most often times hundreds of thousands of dollars for a dick enlarger.

Anyone would be better off getting a $5,000 Bayliner and some friends than to cruise by the marina in a showpiece boat with Miss America 2010 who no doubt will bail once the cocaine runs dry.

I lived the fast life. Now it's time to enjoy the good things.
You have a great sense of humor!

Location hidden

#219179 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Gays marrying - exactly and specifically what harm will it cause numbnuts?

You're confused. Confused enough to think you're opinions against gays should dictate law.
I think he is Gay and ashamed...
The worlds most unhappiest
person,so he has to ruin everyone's
day.....Why would you call yourself
"laughing Man"? Pissed off old man
is much better!

Location hidden

#219180 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>When you're out of time, lost your looks, out of luck, have less money than the cardboard sign carrying dirtball that reads "Why lie - I need a beer" and start looking at stray dogs as a possible means of protein you have to keep a sense of humor.
Oooooo ouch, but you shouldn't
worry about your looks...You are
perfect.....Love yourself!!:)

Location hidden

#219183 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Gays marrying - exactly and specifically what harm will it cause numbnuts?

You're confused. Confused enough to think you're opinions against gays should dictate law.
Just a pissed off bitter old man,
mad at the world cause he didn't
Exceed.....

Location hidden

#219184 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Nah...

...'laughing louie' isn't gay. He just has a need to strike out given his world is so messed up it helps with the pain.

As it is we're just in here to laugh at the imbeciles dumb enough to think they're negative views on people like gays means a shit in the scheme of things.
That's true,haters really don't matter!
What a horrible existence.
JackAS

Azusa, CA

#219185 Sep 29, 2013
September 29, 2013

The entire Republican party along with the Tea Party have won, again the "JackAS Award" thus proving with out a doubt they are both BAD for America and the world.

Disband at once.

Five year old children would have done better.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219186 Sep 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked those boats up,they are
expensive!!!! Started around $10,000
To over $35,000...!!!!
lol If the price scares you don't even think about it. Actually most good sea worthy boats start at about $35K, then you have the dock fee & maintenance. It sounds like boating is not a good idea for you.

Location hidden

#219187 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm as fat as these pics in 2010. Lost weight and gained it again. Time to eat vegetables and greens.

http://www.memoryjournalists.com/blog.cfm...
You both look great but a smart guy
once told me not to post my pic and
I was called out on it, just as he said!
The "Tranny" accusation really pissed
me off because they were calling me
Frankie too LMFAO!!!! What a bunch
of Zombies!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#219188 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've met bigger dumbasses than you and Frank Schizzo.
You should get out of your Gandma's basement once in a while.
Boats have nothing to do with gay marriage Einstein.
Banana boats, and tuna boats, maybe...
A Scarab is a brand of offshore performance boat made by a company called Wellcraft.
My post mentioned that I had a twin engine Scarab and not a "twin scarab boat" as your moronic bother Frank claimed.
LOL!!!
It's also a beetle.
To say you dumbshit fucks are laughable would be an understatement.
Now sunshine...the question remains...what viable harm does gay marriage cause???
As long as the gay people involved are of the opposite sex, they can marry like anyone else.
---The answer is none dumbfuck...and therefore it should be allowed as a basic liberty.
By that brilliant reasoning, what harm does________ cause? One man and two women, three women, two sisters, brothers, etc. so unless there's some compelling state interest in designating a same sex relationship marriage, there's no need for this "basic liberty".
Now go and vomit on yourself somewhere else. Tell McDonalds you feel cheated because after buying all your family meals there since 1979 you have yet to have met Ronald.
LOL!!!
F-in idiots.
Thanks Dan Dan the Lame Comeback Man.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219189 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're nice until you own one and find out you paid most often times hundreds of thousands of dollars for a dick enlarger.
Anyone would be better off getting a $5,000 Bayliner and some friends than to cruise by the marina in a showpiece boat with Miss America 2010 who no doubt will bail once the cocaine runs dry.
I lived the fast life. Now it's time to enjoy the good things.
You are a stupid ass dreamer
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219190 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
About your prized boat in here.
Did it grow your love knob from 4 inches to eleven??????
BAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry about my love know you perverted homo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 56 min Do Henry 12
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr do it here 16,011
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 19 hr DBS 28
Let's leave some more bait for the 3AM LOON (Mar '14) 19 hr DBS 59
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... Tue remembering 4
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... Tue anon329 5

Santa Cruz Jobs

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]