Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,475)

Showing posts 189,481 - 189,500 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.

LOL!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Comment of the Day!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.
LOL!!!!
LOL!!!! So funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've met bigger dumbasses than you and Frank Schizzo.
Boats have nothing to do with gay marriage Einstein.
A Scarab is a brand of offshore performance boat made by a company called Wellcraft.
My post mentioned that I had a twin engine Scarab and not a "twin scarab boat" as your moronic bother Frank claimed.
LOL!!!
To say you dumbshit fucks are laughable would be an understatement.
Now sunshine...the question remains...what viable harm does gay marriage cause???
---The answer is none dumbfuck...and therefore it should be allowed as a basic liberty.
Now go and vomit on yourself somewhere else. Tell McDonalds you feel cheated because after buying all your family meals there since 1979 you have yet to have met Ronald.
LOL!!!
F-in idiots.
You said your twin scarabs cost more than my double wide trailer so you were right and I was wrong about marriage equality. Then you call me an idiot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.

LOL!!!!
Let us know what time your next
"set" is......Lol your comments
are funny as hell!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I've met bigger dumbasses than you and Frank Schizzo.

Boats have nothing to do with gay marriage Einstein.

A Scarab is a brand of offshore performance boat made by a company called Wellcraft.

My post mentioned that I had a twin engine Scarab and not a "twin scarab boat" as your moronic bother Frank claimed.

LOL!!!

To say you dumbshit fucks are laughable would be an understatement.

Now sunshine...the question remains...what viable harm does gay marriage cause???

---The answer is none dumbfuck...and therefore it should be allowed as a basic liberty.

Now go and vomit on yourself somewhere else. Tell McDonalds you feel cheated because after buying all your family meals there since 1979 you have yet to have met Ronald.

LOL!!!

F-in idiots.
LMAO
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. sounds like your brother sucks dick like you and frances, im sure you three know what that sounds like ...
My brother's dead, you sack of garbage.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> WTF?!!Hey skid mark the moron! That ain't Mikey...What a fking dumb sh*t.
At least 7,937 pimples gave their lives for such an idiotic post.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again we're back to to the fact you cannot find any real evidence gay marriage causes harm.
And again we're back to the fact that Crisco Goggles won't see any evidence that gay marriage causes harm.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 7,937 pimples gave their lives for such an idiotic post.
WTF?...Don't Fking post if you can't make any sense Pappy..It's a waste of time even reading them.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
On a personal note buying that boat was one of the DUMBEST things I ever did.
Bought it in 1996 in an effort to impress the ladies in order to have them overlook the fact I was ugly enough to peel paint off a government building.
Yep, there's that evolutionary druggie haze in action, which makes me a "woman hater" for recognizing it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened???
Given he was part of your inbred Jed family....did he forget to breathe one day??????????
Soon you'll be a walking cadaver with AIDS, and I'll be laughing.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
And again we're back to the fact that Crisco Goggles won't see any evidence that gay marriage causes harm.
Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.
I for one,think he is worse than that!!!
Drunk Indian name:
"Laughing Man"!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/wellcraft/sc...
Bought it in 1996 in an effort to impress the ladies in order to have them overlook the fact I was ugly enough to peel paint off a government building.
Blew two engines on poker runs ('poker runs' are races with powerboats) which cost more than the damn thing was worth to replace.
Buying an expensive powerboat is about as intelligent as buying a fleet of new Cadillacs thinking you're the new Elvis only to find out the depreciation on the damn things falls faster than throwing a freezer loaded with meat off the Empire State Building.
The old adage a boat owner has two highs in life, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it holds true. Trust me.
B O A T :Bust Out Another Thousand If you can't aford to buy gas don't buy a boat you dumb shit .. povetry must suck

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>Breaks your heart when good men have to die.

...Although in the case of you and your brother I doubt anyone would even waste good ink to put it in the obituary column.

You're a sad fuck 'laughing loser'.

The fact we have to share the world with you should make you aware that we can share the world with gays given they leave less of an offensive footprint on humanity than your sad ass.

I could wipe my feet on you like the doormat you've made yourself all day long punk.

Let gays live their lives. Worry about if the possum killed by a truck on the highway was still fresh enough to eat or whatever shitass thoughts cross your mind but I'd leave the homosexual community alone given you don't know jackshit about the makings of the world punk.
Ummm good Possum Pie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>Momma told you to get rid of all the mirrors in the house.
Momma did that for him.He didn't
Know there were mirrors in the
world....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.powerboatlistings.com/wellcraft/sc...

Blew two engines on poker runs ('poker runs' are races with powerboats) which cost more than the damn thing was worth to replace.

Buying an expensive powerboat is about as intelligent as buying a fleet of new Cadillacs thinking you're the new Elvis only to find out the depreciation on the damn things falls faster than throwing a freezer loaded with meat off the Empire State Building.

The old adage a boat owner has two highs in life, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it holds true. Trust me.
I looked those boats up,they are
expensive!!!! Started around $10,000
To over $35,000...!!!!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's some serious Dawn Of The Dead shit!!!
At least I won't be a waddling cadaver who's never had sex with a woman above a TWO when alive unless we're to count the time you spanked your monkey raw in the farmhouse to the July 21st, 1989 edition of Penthouse.
LOL!!!!
Get lost loser. For one AIDS attacks indiscriminantly.
Ohhhh...I'm sorry. Multi-syllable words confuse you. AIDS *does**not**care* who**it**attacks**since**it**i s**a**virus*.
Help????
Yea, ask any homo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.
See you waste of life,told ya I wasn't
Mikey......You are a dumbshit!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>What happened???

Given he was part of your inbred Jed family....did he forget to breathe one day??????????
You don't have empathy for anyone.
You so deserve ALL OF THIS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 189,481 - 189,500 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... 14 min bike thieves sck 3
letters, July 22, 2014: 21 min huffbgtfgt 5
City Council Meeting 6 hr John Colby 6
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr Ronald 2,251
Increase eyed for Santa Cruz parking meter, per... 9 hr John Colby 4
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" 9 hr John Colby 90
•••
•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000