Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219108 Sep 28, 2013
Those flounders in Washington D C just don't get the worm now do they?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219109 Sep 28, 2013
Flounders wrote:
Those flounders in Washington D C just don't get the worm now do they?
Do you ever think intelligently??????
PinHeads

Azusa, CA

#219110 Sep 28, 2013
What's it going to be pin-head Republican's?? Go ahead and prove to all American's and the world your complete idiots, once again!

According to the Office of Management and Budget, the two shutdowns in 1995 and 1996 cost taxpayers $1.4 billion combined. Adjust for inflation and you've got $2 billion in today’s dollars.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219111 Sep 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't scarabs some type of beetle.....so Denver Dan owner of "Denver Dan's Discount Donuts and Dill Dough Emporium",, has a boat powered by twin beetles? Must be in his bathtub in his Mommy's house. The dill dough, and donut business must be picking up if he can afford, not one, but TWO scarabs.
He says his twin scarabs (whatever they are) cost more than my double wide. So I guess that makes him right and me wrong. Dammit!

Location hidden

#219114 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.

LOL!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Comment of the Day!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219115 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.
LOL!!!!
LOL!!!! So funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219116 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've met bigger dumbasses than you and Frank Schizzo.
Boats have nothing to do with gay marriage Einstein.
A Scarab is a brand of offshore performance boat made by a company called Wellcraft.
My post mentioned that I had a twin engine Scarab and not a "twin scarab boat" as your moronic bother Frank claimed.
LOL!!!
To say you dumbshit fucks are laughable would be an understatement.
Now sunshine...the question remains...what viable harm does gay marriage cause???
---The answer is none dumbfuck...and therefore it should be allowed as a basic liberty.
Now go and vomit on yourself somewhere else. Tell McDonalds you feel cheated because after buying all your family meals there since 1979 you have yet to have met Ronald.
LOL!!!
F-in idiots.
You said your twin scarabs cost more than my double wide trailer so you were right and I was wrong about marriage equality. Then you call me an idiot?

Location hidden

#219117 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing.....a Charleston Chew candybar at 7-11 cost more than the education you got.

LOL!!!!
Let us know what time your next
"set" is......Lol your comments
are funny as hell!!!!

Location hidden

#219118 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I've met bigger dumbasses than you and Frank Schizzo.

Boats have nothing to do with gay marriage Einstein.

A Scarab is a brand of offshore performance boat made by a company called Wellcraft.

My post mentioned that I had a twin engine Scarab and not a "twin scarab boat" as your moronic bother Frank claimed.

LOL!!!

To say you dumbshit fucks are laughable would be an understatement.

Now sunshine...the question remains...what viable harm does gay marriage cause???

---The answer is none dumbfuck...and therefore it should be allowed as a basic liberty.

Now go and vomit on yourself somewhere else. Tell McDonalds you feel cheated because after buying all your family meals there since 1979 you have yet to have met Ronald.

LOL!!!

F-in idiots.
LMAO
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219121 Sep 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. sounds like your brother sucks dick like you and frances, im sure you three know what that sounds like ...
My brother's dead, you sack of garbage.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219122 Sep 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> WTF?!!Hey skid mark the moron! That ain't Mikey...What a fking dumb sh*t.
At least 7,937 pimples gave their lives for such an idiotic post.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219125 Sep 29, 2013
Mikey Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet again we're back to to the fact you cannot find any real evidence gay marriage causes harm.
And again we're back to the fact that Crisco Goggles won't see any evidence that gay marriage causes harm.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219128 Sep 29, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 7,937 pimples gave their lives for such an idiotic post.
WTF?...Don't Fking post if you can't make any sense Pappy..It's a waste of time even reading them.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219130 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
On a personal note buying that boat was one of the DUMBEST things I ever did.
Bought it in 1996 in an effort to impress the ladies in order to have them overlook the fact I was ugly enough to peel paint off a government building.
Yep, there's that evolutionary druggie haze in action, which makes me a "woman hater" for recognizing it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219136 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened???
Given he was part of your inbred Jed family....did he forget to breathe one day??????????
Soon you'll be a walking cadaver with AIDS, and I'll be laughing.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219142 Sep 29, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
And again we're back to the fact that Crisco Goggles won't see any evidence that gay marriage causes harm.
Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.

Location hidden

#219156 Sep 29, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez, Stop fantasizing about me, Butt Flower. There's a lot of people that find you repulsive and not everyone of them is 'Mikey'... dumbsh*t.
I for one,think he is worse than that!!!
Drunk Indian name:
"Laughing Man"!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219157 Sep 29, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/wellcraft/sc...
On a personal note buying that boat was one of the DUMBEST things I ever did.
Bought it in 1996 in an effort to impress the ladies in order to have them overlook the fact I was ugly enough to peel paint off a government building.
Blew two engines on poker runs ('poker runs' are races with powerboats) which cost more than the damn thing was worth to replace.
Buying an expensive powerboat is about as intelligent as buying a fleet of new Cadillacs thinking you're the new Elvis only to find out the depreciation on the damn things falls faster than throwing a freezer loaded with meat off the Empire State Building.
The old adage a boat owner has two highs in life, the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it holds true. Trust me.
B O A T :Bust Out Another Thousand If you can't aford to buy gas don't buy a boat you dumb shit .. povetry must suck

Location hidden

#219158 Sep 29, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>Breaks your heart when good men have to die.

...Although in the case of you and your brother I doubt anyone would even waste good ink to put it in the obituary column.

You're a sad fuck 'laughing loser'.

The fact we have to share the world with you should make you aware that we can share the world with gays given they leave less of an offensive footprint on humanity than your sad ass.

I could wipe my feet on you like the doormat you've made yourself all day long punk.

Let gays live their lives. Worry about if the possum killed by a truck on the highway was still fresh enough to eat or whatever shitass thoughts cross your mind but I'd leave the homosexual community alone given you don't know jackshit about the makings of the world punk.
Ummm good Possum Pie!

Location hidden

#219159 Sep 29, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>Momma told you to get rid of all the mirrors in the house.
Momma did that for him.He didn't
Know there were mirrors in the
world....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 2 hr TBSCFJS 785
Does DBS believe his own LIES? (May '13) 2 hr Lying TBSC Loon DBS 32
tbscfjs 2 hr Donny B 1
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 2 hr Donny B 24
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 2 hr Analicia C 543
Sockpuppets and Jim Spring 2 hr TBSC Loons 7
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 4 hr John Colby Lies 8
•••
•••
•••