Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,318

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217941 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Good for you ! I couldn't go through with it myself.I have a weak stomach!
Wheeze
well

Round Lake, IL

#217942 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217943 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you've read my blog, you know she pleases me in every way. Her looks are frosting on the cake. I like frosting.
BTW.....
I read your ridiculous blog ONCE, and
It was MORE than enough...
Get over yourself...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217944 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, you've twirled yourself a long way away from the point.
No fault divorce and abortion devastated the family by Court intervention in marriage and family. Now they are poised to once again dumb down marriage by throwing the children under the bus.
I simply note that such a bastardization of children by mutilating marriage and family at their expense makes the possibility that they will return the favor as the Bible predicts.
You have no reasoned response. Only continued gay twirl and hateful troll attacks propelled by lies and deceit.
Diabolical VV.
Dear... You are the one who put your blog out there for the world to see. You're the one who claims that children rising up to kill their parents is a "logical response".

There is no doubt whatsoever that you believe this is the appropriate response for children of gay parents and divorced parents. Otherwise, why would you bring it up?

You're a very nasty and stupid man, Kim. It's like that old saying, "Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself."
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217945 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
"Well"Done......lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217946 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, who is your Optometrist? I need to get glasses like yours so hubby and I can look at each other and see movie stars instead of aging grandparents. Once you hit those 50's everything starts to go South...
Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.

Do you think lesbians are drawn to me because I look like Bruce Willis?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217947 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW.....
I read your ridiculous blog ONCE, and
It was MORE than enough...
Get over yourself...
Which post stirred you most?
well

Round Lake, IL

#217948 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.
Do you think lesbians are drawn to me because I look like Bruce Willis?
If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.

Honey one Lesbian may have teased about wanting to marry you - only because it is always fun and harmless to flirt with the old guy, it makes him feel good about himself too. It was a pity flirt!
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217949 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you are afraid to even face the truth with those who know you best and still love you. What a horrible fear to live with!

How can you judge others if you are afraid to judge yourself???
You get weirder with every post.First of all...Only someone insane,would ask for
such a letter...I believe half of what I see
and none of what I read....Go "play" with someone else,or on the highway...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217950 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Which post stirred you most?
None
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217951 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.

Honey one Lesbian may have teased about wanting to marry you - only because it is always fun and harmless to flirt with the old guy, it makes him feel good about himself too. It was a pity flirt!
Lol
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217952 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Attraction is never only about looks, if at all.

Do you think lesbians are drawn to me because I look like Bruce Willis?
Not Lesbians,dogs......Also Bruce
isn't a NUTBAG!!!! N

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217953 Sep 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
If attraction was only about looks than only the beautiful people would be married.
Honey one Lesbian may have teased about wanting to marry you - only because it is always fun and harmless to flirt with the old guy, it makes him feel good about himself too. It was a pity flirt!
Who said it was one?

It happens all the time. Last summer I was delivering some product to a lesbian couple. The one that didn't look like Janet Napalitano was flirting like heck. The next time I came, Janet was standing there giving me stink eye!

There is no doubt in my mind they sense the slut lesbian in me.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217954 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
None
There had to be one that stood out from the rest!

Come on. Which one told you there might be hope for me?
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217955 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>There had to be one that stood out from the rest!

Come on. Which one told you there might be hope for me?
I'm not playing your game..
Truthfully,I can't think of one thing.You
and Ann Margaret look way older
than I thought from your whacko posts.
Where did you get that I thought of you
at all?.I will explain it the way you will
get the most out of it:
You think you are hot chit in a Champagne bottle,but you are just a
cold turd in a Dixie Cup!
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217956 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Who said it was one?

It happens all the time. Last summer I was delivering some product to a lesbian couple. The one that didn't look like Janet Napalitano was flirting like heck. The next time I came, Janet was standing there giving me stink eye!

There is no doubt in my mind they sense the slut lesbian in me.
You mean the "Nut" Lesbian...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217957 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the "Nut" Lesbian...
Ha Ha......Does every person you meet
resemble a famous person????
Like I said....This would be great radio!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217958 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha......Does every person you meet
resemble a famous person????
Like I said....This would be great radio!
Now I see why you are chicken to ask your family if you need a letter...
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#217959 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Now I see why you are chicken to ask your family if you need a letter...
I did show my family your posts and
besides my sons wanting to make you
into a chicken,They concurred that yes,
you are a NUTBAG...The letter question
was moot! Kindly bother someone who
at least finds you interesting...You sir are
just a creepy old man with a vivid imagination.....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217960 Sep 23, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did show my family your posts and
besides my sons wanting to make you
into a chicken,They concurred that yes,
you are a NUTBAG...The letter question
was moot! Kindly bother someone who
at least finds you interesting...You sir are
just a creepy old man with a vivid imagination.....
The letter question is moot?

REally.

I'm sure that was the response.

Such a blonde lie!!!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonny Doon airport for sale for $3.2 million (May '09) 46 min Sam 31
Indoor block party aims to create sense of Sant... 53 min ANON 6
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 13 hr brbfreak420 245
5 things to know about the tea party movement (Apr '10) Sun barefoot2626 4,979
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Sun Commander Bunny 372
Santa Cruz Legends- Sat Suffer as 2 1
Santa Cruz IndyBay (Aug '13) Sat anon 221
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:40 am PST