Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,963

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217349 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And exactly where are these unisex bathrooms being put into public schools.
Fantasyland??
Are you that stupid? where have you been ?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217351 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls? You basically called statements of reality 'cruel'.
That was the gist of your post. Oh, and you compared anal sex to animal behavior.
Do you understand the degree of denial in your post???
Look moron, there is NOTHING in your posts that have to do with reality. Only your made up little twirl..You want reality, it's that your an old bigoted troll that's not capable of compassion or any meaningful thought...Yea, you can twirl any statements you like, but I compared nothing. Whether you refuse to acknowledge it or not, which IS DENIAL, animals and people do have NATURAL ANAL SEX! AND it's been scientifically documented! Do you understand the ignorant bigotry in YOUR posts???!! Stupid Piece of sh*t you're an intellectual waste of time and a waste of life...
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217356 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did...but then again gays aren't looking for "more" rights than heterosexuals. Just the same rights.
It's called equality DUMBFUCK. And given they too are citizens they are covered under that document...the Constitution brightboy.
LOL!!!
Gays HAVE the same rights as heteros, always have. We all started out on the same page. Where in the constitution does it say marriage must be between a man and a woman? The gay cult chose to be odd and challenged the laws forcing them to change for to suit the gay cult odd lifestyle
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217357 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls? You basically called statements of reality 'cruel'.
That was the gist of your post. Oh, and you compared anal sex to animal behavior.
Do you understand the degree of denial in your post???
And BTW..Those 10 kids your so proud or rearing? I'd have a social worker out there so fast, making sure your not mentally and physically and abusing them, cutting off that state money, it would make your head swim...sick POS.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217358 Sep 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing good about many of the "heterosexual" households either. There are so many dysfunctional hetero marriages, broken families, abusive relationships, single parent households, incest/rape, and divorces. It is appalling what it does to the children.
I agree, but why compound it by having two queers as parents? these kids are confused as it is.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217359 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love these generalistic statements with no backing.
'Bigger and more complicating issues are yet to come'...LOL!!!
Like what???
How to feel STUPID when it's a gay man who might save your sorry ass one day in a car wreck?? That a gay neighbor found your wayward dog one day only to have you grudgingly say 'thanks' because without Fluffy your world would be lost?
Get over yourself...it's your own personal angst against homosexuals you have to worry about and it ends there moron.
Trannies are being harrased in schools you idiot and it's because you adults are pushing them out into a society that isn't ready to accept your lifestyle. Like I said as long as I've been here I don't care if you are queer, just don't force your lifestly on society and you are. So you get over yourself you moron

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#217360 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...please spell out these "extra rights" gays supposedly have.
I didn't say they had "extra rights" just the same right as everybody else. No more, no less.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217361 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacramento, California Gus.
You?
I haven't seen this landslide of destruction you claim is here and more coming because gays share the same sidewalks as we do Chief.
Your eyes get all squinty with dislike in even taking about gays yet you really have nothing on them in terms of denying them equality friend.
Nada. Zip. Jackshit.
You live next door to that idiot governor jerry brown, go ask him, he loves to spend our money
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217362 Sep 21, 2013
Cassidy Campbell is the first tranny to become the home coming queen at Marina H.S. in Huntington beach, what next . . . this country is going down hill fast thanks to the gay cult . . .
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217365 Sep 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they had "extra rights" just the same right as everybody else. No more, no less.
All same sex people are wanting is EQUAL OR SAME RIGHTS...How come you Nazi pigs wont let them have equal rights????? hate freedom?????
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217366 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I found;
"That has a very significant practical impact, but not a very significant expense"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Portlands-...
---Sounds like a reality in our world. Apparently there are transgendered people who feel extremely uncomfortable using a gender specific bathroom and instead will hold their urges to use one for hours.
I too never got the transgendered thing but like you I too was never burdened with it. Just let it be, they're allowed their lives as well Chief.
Psychotheraphy in lieu of redesigning restrooms might be a more practical solution.

Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT), previously called rational therapy and rational emotive therapy, is a comprehensive, active-directive, philosophically and empirically based psychotherapy which focuses on resolving emotional and behavioral problems and disturbances and enabling people to lead happier and more fulfilling lives. REBT was created and developed by the American psychotherapist and psychologist Albert Ellis who was inspired by many of the teachings of Asian, Greek, Roman and modern philosophers. REBT is one form of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and was first expounded by Ellis in the mid-1950s; development continued until his death in 2007.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217368 Sep 21, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trannies are being harrased in schools you idiot and it's because you adults are pushing them out into a society that isn't ready to accept your lifestyle. Like I said as long as I've been here I don't care if you are queer, just don't force your lifestly on society and you are. So you get over yourself you moron
Why not push them out in society? You force everyone to accept YOUR bigoted consumerist life style. The only reason YOUR society isn't ready to accept it, is because your not dead yet butt flower.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217371 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...please spell out these "extra rights" gays supposedly have.
Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217372 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I found;
"That has a very significant practical impact, but not a very significant expense"
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Portlands-...
---Sounds like a reality in our world. Apparently there are transgendered people who feel extremely uncomfortable using a gender specific bathroom and instead will hold their urges to use one for hours.
I too never got the transgendered thing but like you I too was never burdened with it. Just let it be, they're allowed their lives as well Chief.
I just corrected you. Chief! No need for the rant about nothing...again.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217373 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee...maybe....just MAYBE because fuckup bigots like you post BULLSHIT 99 percent of the time.
LOL!!!
You STUPID MORON.
There it is again. Astroturfing by the same NAMBLA sewage.

Sacramento, CA

#217374 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Gramps was from Oklahoma.
'OK' is a commonly used term. Of course your game playing ass already knew that but you're in here scrambling for brownie points amongst the bottom feeder trolls and felt it necessary to throw the above comment out.
It's 'OK'...everyone figured it out already.
LOL!!!
Must be another higher education error from you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217376 Sep 21, 2013
Why does the far right Nazi pigs hate freedom and equality so much?

Sacramento, CA

#217378 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All same sex people are wanting is EQUAL OR SAME RIGHTS...How come you Nazi pigs wont let them have equal rights????? hate freedom?????
Name calling helps. Please list the rights that you are seeking to be equal?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217379 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot one thing.
I only see once reference to it.
I found twenty or thirty references to it by searching the first sentence half.

Perhaps your abject stupidity, use of all caps, too many exclamation points, and general all around adolescent AOL user aura gets in the way of your basic skills at meandering through life?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217380 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone consistently talks sh/t off the top of their head, where is their head?
1. Look this up; Popular Classic Morality Books
2. We not only accept suppression, we demand it. We do not tolerate the suppression of free speech, even though it may have profound impact on idiots.
Moreover, the recent history of government intervention that claimed only good impact, was in marriage and family.
~No fault divorce; at the horrific expense of children's welfare.
~Abortion; at the expense of 40 million lives and counting.
You make the idiotic claim that a fundamental change of marriage once again forced by government will have NO negative impact.
3. By your definition, the term marriage would be meaningless. There are core details that distinguish marriage. Ss couples fail at every single one of them.
Your assertion that I don't annoy you and your fellow liars is laughable.
4. This is funny; In point three you deny I annoy others, and in point four you give me the power to delete the so called love of strangers!
Thanks for the suggestion about my poem, I'm negotiating with Hallmark right now!
5. Uh, you forgot the mass medical community on my side who is futility spending public money to educate brain analized gays about marginally safe sex...
6. Why DID you feel it necessary to come to Mikey's defense?
Finally, a woman who has borne children is not considered barren. Not to mention the distinction between a medical condition and age, vs the absolute destitution and barrenness of ss couples 100% of the time. You only expose your desperate logical destitution with such silly stupid rants.
Never got a call from Hallmark, have you?
1.) Oh, you must be talking about the classic morality books, "Aesop's Fables" and "Grimm's Fairy Tales".

2.) We don't suppress legal behavior between consenting adults that have no impact on the lives of others.

3.) Same-sex marriage doesn't have to meet your criteria for it to be considered legal.

4.) Girl, you don't have the power to do anything. Your sense of grandiosity never fails to amaze me. It's pathological.

5.) The "mass medical community" accepts the fact that adults are free to make decisions with their bodies. It's kind of like how they accept the fact that HPV is rampant in the heterosexual community; as is abortion. They also accept the risks people take when they drive, work in certain jobs, live in certain neighborhoods, etc. They realize that there is risk with any behavior and encourage people to mitigate the risks that might be involved in any behavior. They have learned that competent adults are capable of making decisions that impact their own lives.

6.) I didn't come to Mikey's defense. I had no idea what you were talking about.

Finally, "barren" is synonymous with "infertile", which is defined as "of a person, animal, or plant unable to reproduce." I think that describes Mrs. Kimare well, unless she is some kind of medical miracle at her age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intermediate Accounting 15th ed by Kieso 1 hr g 8
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 15,996
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 5 hr DBS 5
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 5 hr DBS 681
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 5 hr DBS 539
For good laugh 5 hr DBS 97
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 17 at 5:50PM PDT

•••
•••
Santa Cruz Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE