Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,961 - 187,980 of 200,332 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallmark called, they want their soppy sentiment back.
Sorry you vile monster, marriage is a legal contract.
I'm negotiating a contract right now with Hallmark.

Get a slimy lawyer and leave marriage alone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet. Hillbillies from Tennessee are famous for trying to impregnate sheep, cows, goats and the occasional duck.
I'm not from TN, and history shows, when you breach the boundaries of natural moral sex, it quickly becomes a slimy slope. It sounds like that is your experience.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
First, your comments represent YOUR morality--not the morality of everyone. There is no such thing as "classic morality". It's just another contrived term that you enjoy throwing into the conversation

....PROLIFIC POINTLESS PONTIFICATION...

o. I've got news for you, ass-man, you only make yourself look like a fool. If you take a good look at the comments here on this forum you'll see that the only person who seems to agree with you on this topic is "laughing man" or whatever his incarnation is at this point. Way to aim high.
Sixth, I'll leave this discussion between you and Mikey. I have no idea what it is in reference to.
Finally, as an over-the-hill, former pastor who is currently married to a woman who is for all practical purposes "barren", you are involved in a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage". Using your own definitions, you have no business remaining married. Based on your own morals and values, you should have constantly monitored your wife to know the exact date that she became unable to safely carry or produce children. At that moment, you should have (using your own, contrived definition) moved on to another woman and raised another family. She and your family no longer needed you. You were relieved of your cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior."
When someone consistently talks sh/t off the top of their head, where is their head?

1. Look this up; Popular Classic Morality Books

2. We not only accept suppression, we demand it. We do not tolerate the suppression of free speech, even though it may have profound impact on idiots.

Moreover, the recent history of government intervention that claimed only good impact, was in marriage and family.

~No fault divorce; at the horrific expense of children's welfare.

~Abortion; at the expense of 40 million lives and counting.

You make the idiotic claim that a fundamental change of marriage once again forced by government will have NO negative impact.

3. By your definition, the term marriage would be meaningless. There are core details that distinguish marriage. Ss couples fail at every single one of them.

Your assertion that I don't annoy you and your fellow liars is laughable.

4. This is funny; In point three you deny I annoy others, and in point four you give me the power to delete the so called love of strangers!

Thanks for the suggestion about my poem, I'm negotiating with Hallmark right now!

5. Uh, you forgot the mass medical community on my side who is futility spending public money to educate brain analized gays about marginally safe sex...

6. Why DID you feel it necessary to come to Mikey's defense?

Finally, a woman who has borne children is not considered barren. Not to mention the distinction between a medical condition and age, vs the absolute destitution and barrenness of ss couples 100% of the time. You only expose your desperate logical destitution with such silly stupid rants.

Never got a call from Hallmark, have you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother...you again.
Listen sunshine.....I could be an effeminate broken wristed pink lace panty wearing 'sheman' wearing sparkly nine inch pumps, fishnet stockings and pasties adorning the tits on my hairy chest which was shaved into the shape of a heart while topping my head with a Marilyn Monroe wig and lathering on no less than THREE solid ounces of royal red lipstick on my puckered lips and STILL know more about how the world works than some lost bitch like you.
LOL!!!!!
And as far as terms...I STILL haven't seen any reference to these "default families" or "unmarriages" you ignorantly spout off about from time to time.
Don't visit Disneyland....as lost and gone as you are you'll be trying to adopt 'Goofy' as a third dog for your home and wondering if they make a trap big enough for Mickey should he get out of line.
Listen honey, we all know you ARE a effeminate broken wristed pink lace panty wearing 'sheman' wearing sparkly nine inch pumps, fishnet stockings and pasties adorning the tits on my hairy chest which was shaved into the shape of a heart while topping my head with a Marilyn Monroe wig and lathering on no less than THREE solid ounces of royal red lipstick on my puckered lips.

But you are still going to have to pay me to educate a idiot like you. There is absolutely NO iota of substance in your posts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
1.----Whatever your justification it's wrong and cruel, that's why there are educational programs to right this warped 'biblical' out dated sense morality.
2.---- Doesn't mean it's right or that it has to continue. Change all starts with an open mind and compassion.
3.----yes they do, you're just hung up on gender.
3a.---They aren't in denial, you are. There are all different kinds of marriage, some are for convenience, some are for love, some are financial security, some are arranged, some(like in Hollywood) are for publicity and some are for the sole purpose of reproduction. The point is; You need to stop forcing your bigotry, non-acceptance in peopleís faces and calling it reality when it's not, it's judgmentalism and forcible repression.
4.- yes you do.
4a.--- there you go again judging. It's not counterfeit, it very real to the people in them and your just showing your lack of acceptance to anything different than your preconceived notions.
5.---Yes it is, it been documented in over a thousand species, for people, they just need to take precautions, show some tenderness and caring.
6.-- No I'm not; it happens it all the time and itís big money for the Catholic church. Hell it's in the news all the time, in most states where gay adoption is not recognized, they do forcibly remove children. You need to read something other than your catholic propaganda.
FINALLY ---- if that's the case then why all the bigotry and nasty posts day after day? Show some compassion rather than your nasty belittling poems and quips.
Just curious.--actually I'm neither, just a masculine looking guy with not too many effeminate mannerisms, never dressed in drag and donít even go out to gay bars..and BTW I'm not a bitter person, youíve asked that before, I just have zero tolerance for ignorance, self -righteousness, bigotry and the belittlement of others.
'Not too many effeminate mannerisms'?

I'm just saying, your responses have a classic feminine tone.

The lesbian in me swoons, but the straight man just shakes his head...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did...but then again gays aren't looking for "more" rights than heterosexuals. Just the same rights.
It's called equality DUMBFUCK. And given they too are citizens they are covered under that document...the Constitution brightboy.
LOL!!!
A child can look at a ss couple and marriage and see the difference.

Donny? Not at all.

Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, your main focus on here is to troll and stir up drama. Own it, c*nt.
See my reply to Mikey.

Smile.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Not too many effeminate mannerisms'?
I'm just saying, your responses have a classic feminine tone.
The lesbian in me swoons, but the straight man just shakes his head...
Sad..That's all you picked out of that..did you even bother reading it? pearls before swine...
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A child can look at a ss couple and marriage and see the difference.
Donny? Not at all.
Go figure.
Moron, a kid isn't going to be able to tell if any two people are married or not, no better than the rest of us. They look for the rings. Bigoted Troll Fail.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
See my reply to Mikey.
Smile.
And it's obvious any responses to you are a waste of time...smirk from my ass crack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad..That's all you picked out of that..did you even bother reading it? pearls before swine...
Pearls? You basically called statements of reality 'cruel'.

That was the gist of your post. Oh, and you compared anal sex to animal behavior.

Do you understand the degree of denial in your post???
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacramento, CA--In a disappointing course of events, California Governor Jerry Brown signed AB 1266, the School Bathroom Bill, into law. This law requires California public schools to allow students to use bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, and other facilities based on their "gender identity" and not biological sex.
- See more at: http://www.pacificjustice.org/1/post/2013/08/...
How can the gay cult say they are not a burden on our society? The Homosexual is changing life in America in a negative way. Bigger and more complicating issues are yet to come
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And exactly where are these unisex bathrooms being put into public schools.
Fantasyland??
Are you that stupid? where have you been ?
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the gist of your post. Oh, and you compared anal sex to animal behavior.
Look moron, there is NOTHING in your posts that have to do with reality. Only your made up little twirl..You want reality, it's that your an old bigoted troll that's not capable of compassion or any meaningful thought...Yea, you can twirl any statements you like, but I compared nothing. Whether you refuse to acknowledge it or not, which IS DENIAL, animals and people do have NATURAL ANAL SEX! AND it's been scientifically documented! Do you understand the ignorant bigotry in YOUR posts???!! Stupid Piece of sh*t you're an intellectual waste of time and a waste of life...
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did...but then again gays aren't looking for "more" rights than heterosexuals. Just the same rights.
It's called equality DUMBFUCK. And given they too are citizens they are covered under that document...the Constitution brightboy.
LOL!!!
Gays HAVE the same rights as heteros, always have. We all started out on the same page. Where in the constitution does it say marriage must be between a man and a woman? The gay cult chose to be odd and challenged the laws forcing them to change for to suit the gay cult odd lifestyle
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW..Those 10 kids your so proud or rearing? I'd have a social worker out there so fast, making sure your not mentally and physically and abusing them, cutting off that state money, it would make your head swim...sick POS.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing good about many of the "heterosexual" households either. There are so many dysfunctional hetero marriages, broken families, abusive relationships, single parent households, incest/rape, and divorces. It is appalling what it does to the children.
I agree, but why compound it by having two queers as parents? these kids are confused as it is.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love these generalistic statements with no backing.
'Bigger and more complicating issues are yet to come'...LOL!!!
Like what???
How to feel STUPID when it's a gay man who might save your sorry ass one day in a car wreck?? That a gay neighbor found your wayward dog one day only to have you grudgingly say 'thanks' because without Fluffy your world would be lost?
Get over yourself...it's your own personal angst against homosexuals you have to worry about and it ends there moron.
Trannies are being harrased in schools you idiot and it's because you adults are pushing them out into a society that isn't ready to accept your lifestyle. Like I said as long as I've been here I don't care if you are queer, just don't force your lifestly on society and you are. So you get over yourself you moron

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...please spell out these "extra rights" gays supposedly have.
I didn't say they had "extra rights" just the same right as everybody else. No more, no less.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacramento, California Gus.
You?
I haven't seen this landslide of destruction you claim is here and more coming because gays share the same sidewalks as we do Chief.
Your eyes get all squinty with dislike in even taking about gays yet you really have nothing on them in terms of denying them equality friend.
Nada. Zip. Jackshit.
You live next door to that idiot governor jerry brown, go ask him, he loves to spend our money

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 min float 7,842
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Acme Pest Control 15,916
TBSC compared to NEO NAZIS 2 hr Donny B 107
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 2 hr Donny B 693
DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS (Aug '13) 2 hr Donny B 202
Is DBS a Good Employee? (Jul '12) 2 hr Donny B 142
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" 3 hr Donny B 94
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000