Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,821 - 187,840 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You might find those good career choices, but that's because you're a dummy.
I think being a human urinal at the Folsom Street Fair is something for the Stains to aspire to.

The gutter twins Mikey and Dan are certainly on the fast track.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody swallows jarhead. If you don't, you'll die. Duh.
Geez. Marines.
We are discusing you Frankie, a yes or no will do, sailor boi homo ... if you don't answer i'll assume you do ..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Half Italian, half Irish.....did you have corn beef parmigiana on St. Paddy's Day?:)
Yup. My father always told me when I got in trouble "It's the Irish in you." My mother said it was the Italian but of course it was both.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are discusing you Frankie, a yes or no will do, sailor boi homo ... if you don't answer i'll assume you do ..
What ever gets you off jarhead. Enjoy! No need to tell us about it.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. My father always told me when I got in trouble "It's the Irish in you." My mother said it was the Italian but of course it was both.
I've got a few friends at work who are half and half, McDago, as they refer to themselves.
Flounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Tomorrow will be the official "Flounders" Friday.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a few friends at work who are half and half, McDago, as they refer to themselves.
My father's brother married a Finnish woman and called my cousins "Finny Guineas". It was fun growing up in Brooklyn on the 50's. All our parents were first or second generation immigrants.
Death Merchants

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

That "pimp" or "hooker" Eric Cantor and the Orange man from Ohio are just about the filthiest people in the U.S. congress!

Majority Leader Eric Cantor, the driving force behind the legislation, said "it's wrong for working, middle-class people to pay" for abuse of the program.

The House has voted to cut nearly $4 billion a year from food stamps, a 5 percent reduction to the nation's main feeding program used by more than 1 in 7 Americans.

The 217-210 vote was a win for conservatives after Democrats united in opposition and some GOP moderates said the cut was too high.

The bill's savings would be achieved by allowing states to put broad new work requirements in place for manyfood stamp recipients and to test applicants for drugs.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va.(eric I a throw back to "Deliverance" and sickly looking too, maybe like Gobbles from the NAZI party.

Now his cronies want to lop off $4 Billion in food stamps. but what about all the million's in Tobacco relief and tax give away's for the drug that kills so many American's?

More than 47 million Americans are now on food stamps, and the program's cost more than doubled in the last five years as the economy struggled through the Great Recession.

That's the real reason those Republican want to stop ObomaCare so their buddies can make millions of the dying from tobacco cancers etc.

The Republican's and Tea Party member's are the real death merchants.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
So do lesbians from what I understand.
As far as legs and boobs be careful. Billy Bobs from places like Pulaski, Tennessee will get all excited in advising sheep, cows and many sows have those too only to want to visit the petting zoo after hours.
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And that was before they discovered the dangers to developing brains in youngsters due to lead based paints.
You little paintchip baby you.
LOL!!!
Great post Dan.
LOL!!!
Melanie

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

I feel like Frankie comes to his computer,puts his cardigan sweater on
and gets ready for a rip roaring day here
on the Anal Sex Potpourri forum!!!!!
Thanks Topix,for this shit!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the times you shoved your hand down a running garbage disposal, wore your underwear over your pants or pointed at a gay couple eating dinner at a fine restaurant only to have your boss yell : "Hey FUCKUP...get back in the kitchen and finish washing those dishes!!!"
Which set of genes did you blame then?
LOL!!!
That stuff never happened to me, must have been rough for you. Which genes did you blame?

LOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Melanie wrote:
I feel like Frankie comes to his computer,puts his cardigan sweater on
and gets ready for a rip roaring day here
on the Anal Sex Potpourri forum!!!!!
Thanks Topix,for this shit!
Ain't it great? Welcome. You already fit right in.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do need to stop this.
Takes up productive time.
Productive...useful...wanted.. ..in demand...asked for...needed...valued.
Shit Frank...I bet those words and short phrases are as foreign to you as someone speaking to you in Malaysian.
LOL!!!
I happen to speak some Bahasa Malaysia. Had some fine times there! Learned it quickly, had a live in long haired dictionary. Ah good times! Oh yeah. Sweet Azlin. Thanks for reminding me of her.

LOL!!!
Grandpa

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever put this bullshit "hanky code" together is about as bright as the fool who thinks GHB is the pathway to finding a wife.
LOL!!!!
What a bunch of improvised BULLSHIT.
If anyone were to actually wear these multicolored hankerchiefs they'd either be seen as an unemployed magician or a target for the Crips and Bloods you moron.
I love how some bigot put all this together.
Since they supposedly all have meanings what's the one you wear in which were you can gain a woman's attention as a lonely old bastard like you?
LOL!!!!
You sir....are a FAH-REAK!!!!
"What a bunch of improvised BULLSHIT."

The wearing of various colored bandanas around the neck was common in the mid- and late-nineteenth century among cowboys, steam railroad engineers, and miners in the Western United States. It is thought that the wearing of bandanas by gay men originated in San Francisco after the Gold Rush, when, because of a shortage of women, men dancing with each other in square dances developed a code wherein the man wearing the blue bandana took the male part in the square dance, and the man wearing the red bandana took the female part (these bandanas were usually worn around the arm or hanging from the belt or in the back pocket of one's jeans). It is thought that the modern hanky code started in New York City in late 1970 or early 1971 when a journalist for the Village Voice joked that instead of simply wearing keys to indicate whether someone was a "top" or a "bottom", it would be more efficient to subtly announce their particular sexual focus by wearing different colored hankies.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
So do lesbians from what I understand.
As far as legs and boobs be careful. Billy Bobs from places like Pulaski, Tennessee will get all excited in advising sheep, cows and many sows have those too only to want to visit the petting zoo after hours.
Then lesbians don't need anyone but themselves.

As to the animals, gosh, I didn't even think about that. Interesting that you went right there...
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Freedom and equality are great. I you don't like that maybe Iran would it your hate and bigotry better.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Freedom and equality are great. I you don't like that maybe Iran would it your hate and bigotry better.
Maybe planet Androgynous would be better for you.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My father's brother married a Finnish woman and called my cousins "Finny Guineas". It was fun growing up in Brooklyn on the 50's. All our parents were first or second generation immigrants.
Lol. Funny stuff.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe planet Androgynous would be better for you.
Nah..earth and good ole USA and her freedom and equality fits me fine....WHY NOT FOR YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••