Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cop Watch

Monrovia, CA

#207272 Aug 5, 2013
Brett Seacat, a former police officer charged with killing his wife and setting their Kansas home on fire in April 2011.

Ex-Kansas cop accused of killing wife.

Former cops gone bad.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207273 Aug 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that there is an entire industry that has developed to educate people about writing. This industry is aimed at people who will never publish anything serious.
Writing is an art form. You either know how to write or you don't. Maybe you need a minimum amount of technical information, but that's about it.
Do you honestly think a brilliant writer has ever learned how to write by reading an instruction book?
You seem mildly schizophrenic this morning, rambling to and fro. There's an entire Industry that revolves around writing, and the cult of writers, period, pun intended.

Personally, you and your kind goes into the Fantasy category, what with your bullshit Fundamentalist "Diversity" agitprop.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#207274 Aug 5, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that all heterosexuals ( Man and Wife) are the only people capable of raising a child?
Children are not abstract objects, they are the natural product of the male female sexual union, as are you and I. The desired situation is for children to be raised by their own married mother and father in a stable home, as I was, as parents were, and grand parents.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#207275 Aug 5, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Children are not abstract objects, they are the natural product of the male female sexual union, as are you and I. The desired situation is for children to be raised by their own married mother and father in a stable home, as I was, as parents were, and grand parents.
Of course, there is no state interest in children being raise by a married mother and father. Fully 40% of births in the US are to out of wedlock parents. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarry.htm

If these state did have an interest in this, as you assert, they would force those who have children out of wedlock to marry, they would prevent divorce in cases where children were present, and they would prevent adoption. Yet, none of these conditions is true.

Simply put, your assertion is so much BS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207276 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a whole industry that revolves around writing, Brainiac. Really, look it up.
You'll be pleased to know that there are homofascist writers too. Surely no self respecting polyp wrangler doesn't know of Hunter and Madsen.
High Five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207277 Aug 5, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, there is no state interest in children being raise by a married mother and father. Fully 40% of births in the US are to out of wedlock parents. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarry.htm
If these state did have an interest in this, as you assert, they would force those who have children out of wedlock to marry, they would prevent divorce in cases where children were present, and they would prevent adoption. Yet, none of these conditions is true.
Simply put, your assertion is so much BS.
Yours is TOO much BS.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207278 Aug 5, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jizzy ("poof") going by his old sock "zoro" again or is that an older post you responded to?

Wonder what he'll call his next sock puppet. He's about due for a new one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207279 Aug 5, 2013
Wow look! Lides has a cute little badge Topix awarded his sillyass. "B". WOW!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#207280 Aug 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"But if epi-marks that direct sexual development ARE NOT ERASED CORRECTLY..."
This is a THEORY!
You cannot pluck a "potential" fact from a theory. Any moron knows that.
But I realize that when I deal with you, I'm not dealing with just any moron.
Homosexuality is not a condition that needs to be studied. It's that simple. We do not negatively impact society. We live happy, productive lives. We're not interested in changing.
The only ones who seem to have a problem with homosexuality are people like YOU! You want to "cure" us.
Your post is just another example of how much you wish homosexuality would just disappear. This is the most disgusting aspect of your character.
More gay twirl lies VV.

Previously you denied it indicated a defect even in theory.

You only confirm your character with the gay troll attack.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207281 Aug 5, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The desired situation is for there to be fewer children. The world is overpopulated as it is.

A very large minority of children are born out of wedlock

Your desired situation, is not either reality, or law, just your desire.

You can have all the desires you want, but when your desire is to deny equal rights to others, the answer is... no.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207282 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High Five!
Back to you!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207283 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The desired situation is for there to be fewer children. The world is overpopulated as it is.
You can have all the desires you want, but when your desire is to deny equal rights to others, the answer is... no.
Wow! Big D tells him "no" like he's the boss or something. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207284 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to you!
And so begins another mind rotting day on Topix. Big D is all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to pontificate down to us. VV is already rambling on and on mindlessly. Should be fun!
laughing man

Elmwood Park, IL

#207285 Aug 5, 2013
After touching my butt and then smelling my fingers, I go back to posting on Topix using the library computers. You might want to bring a disinfectant wipe if you plan on touching the keyboard.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207286 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, lady, but aren't you the one who claimed to have chirrun and grandchirrun, the one where Spousey held the fan to blow your cape while you waxed fecally about Truth, Justice, The Amurrican Way, and send in those boxtops?

How could you possibly bring an innocent life into the land of NAMBLA?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207287 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And so begins another mind rotting day on Topix. Big D is all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to pontificate down to us. VV is already rambling on and on mindlessly. Should be fun!
Yep, another day of Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf.(The wolf looked suspiciously like Wile E. Coyote).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207288 Aug 5, 2013
Ah good times!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207289 Aug 5, 2013
Awwwww, the widdle shitstain that cried about "stalking" and "name stealing" and "violence" is here once again to breathe the air of the more deserving and toss around exclamation points. Mommie STILL hasn't returned from the shooting gallery with Unca Tray-vawn to take out her garbage.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#207290 Aug 5, 2013
Interesting topic. On a pure physical angle..men go out, where woman go in [both have back holes, so they don't count]. Seems easy enough for me. At the end of the day, I say, live and let live. Acceptance, Tolerance and Love will get us much farther in this world.
No posate

Monrovia, CA

#207291 Aug 5, 2013
Just like the little engine that could, were going to make that 200,000 heck or high water, remember kids; no post is too stupid to land here and be counted.

So tell your parents to try it, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fail again John 10 hr Woof 19
Please update the ColbyLOON website (Sep '15) 19 hr Woof 43
Why did fat chicks with colostomy bags steal th... Fri More Info 18
Vote For Donald Trump Thu Just Sayin 11
Will Apache Eddie hit Samar with a Colostomy Bag Thu More Info 14
Meditation with Tibetan bowls and Reiki. Apr 27 nadejda _reiki 1
News Suspected Hells Angels member arrested for ster... (Sep '10) Apr 26 Gene Pool 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages