Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201863 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207228 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you what I know about writing... Basically, there is no wrong or right way to write; unless you're a journalist, a columnist, or a sky-writer. Whatever the market will bear... And even then, it's pretty much up to the author.
I don't write for your pleasure. Rather, I write for mine.
If you miss out on my brilliance, that's your problem.
That's where you're wrong. It's the writer's problem if the reader misses his brilliance. Read Vonnegut's rules for writing fiction-

http://www.novelr.com/2007/11/15/kurt-vonnegu...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207229 Aug 4, 2013
Lookit the clowns judging my post "nice evening" negatively. Priceless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Los Angeles, CA

#207230 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nice evening.
Yes, it is. I guess you'll be out on the boulevard offering up BJ's to college guys for five bucks a pop.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207231 Aug 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you miss out on my brilliance, that's your problem.
I'm still having trouble with your "brilliance" in putting your pee-pee in strange places.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207232 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Lookit the clowns judging my post "nice evening" negatively. Priceless.
It's brilliant, no?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#207233 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, did you?
YEARS ago sure.

Should I see if I can find any?

Maybe dust them off and send them to you so you have something to help makes those words less formidable?
spam deesers

Monrovia, CA

#207234 Aug 4, 2013
Don't let the froggers hit you on the way out tonight!
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207235 Aug 4, 2013
I do not understand why topix allows these types of comments on the forum. Why can't we have intellengent comments? Why argue and why not say something that is constructive? These types of comments will get you nowhere. You need Christ in your lives and then maybe you can have intellent conversations with others.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207237 Aug 4, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
I do not understand why topix allows these types of comments on the forum. Why can't we have intellengent comments? Why argue and why not say something that is constructive? These types of comments will get you nowhere. You need Christ in your lives and then maybe you can have intellent conversations with others.
I'll say something constructive.

Jesus was a class warfare playing Democrap, a typical smelly hippie Occutard who fanned the flames of hate against working people who had accrued something, and they shut her up for good.

And Firefox has a spell checker built in. Won't fix stupid, though.

Thank me.
new lows

Monrovia, CA

#207238 Aug 4, 2013
Well at least it's another post, since we have such low standards around here anything is accepted for a post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207239 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
YEARS ago sure.
Should I see if I can find any?
Maybe dust them off and send them to you so you have something to help makes those words less formidable?
You do that sport.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207240 Aug 4, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
It's true, you won't many intellent (sic) posts here. But I don't think Jesus can help.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207241 Aug 4, 2013
Reminds me of the time I hired a Mexican to paint my back porch. He was getting his stuff out of his truck to start the job so I went to run some errands. When I came back he was in the front loading up his truck.
I said did you paint my back porch already? He said it wasn't a porch it was a Mercedes. Lo and behold he had painted my vintage Mercedes I keep in the back yard with house paint!
laughing man

Elmwood Park, IL

#207242 Aug 4, 2013
I touch my butt-hole and then smell my fingers. It makes me happy.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207243 Aug 4, 2013
internet tough stain wrote:
I touch my butt-hole and then smell my fingers. It makes me happy.
Of that we have no doubt whatsoever, shitferbrains.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207244 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VcYmbrjCAF8XX
The peanut gallery judged that post "brilliant" "agree" and "funny".

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207245 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you're wrong. It's the writer's problem if the reader misses his brilliance. Read Vonnegut's rules for writing fiction-
http://www.novelr.com/2007/11/15/kurt-vonnegu...
So, you'd rather write to be noticed? You don't know how to write for pleasure and self-fulfillment? You need "rules" for writing--and not even your OWN rules at that.

Pity...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207246 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VcYmbrjCAF8XX
Monkeys got no couth. Like Jizzy.

Long Beach, CA

#207247 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Veryverbose
Too many words
lost audience
Shutup fool.

Long Beach, CA

#207248 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Reminds me of the time I hired a Mexican to paint my back porch. He was getting his stuff out of his truck to start the job so I went to run some errands. When I came back he was in the front loading up his truck.
I said did you paint my back porch already? He said it wasn't a porch it was a Mercedes. Lo and behold he had painted my vintage Mercedes I keep in the back yard with house paint!
That's at least the THIRD time you've made that same lame post. It was dopey the first and second times. Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colby has sunk to a new low. Sun The Truth Hurts 4
What has Robert Norse done for the homeless? (Dec '12) Sun Paul Mendoza 22
News City officials, police work to curb thefts at S... Sun Paul Mendoza 4
Hairy bigfoot guy walked by my tent in Marin Sat Paul Mendoza 2
News Santa Cruz mother, son arrested in Capitola hom... (Nov '13) Sat Paul Mendoza 11
Is Santa Cruz County legal system a giant Gay o... Sat Ohhh Jeffie 3
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... Aug 28 The Truth Hurts 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages