Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

foreward

West Covina, CA

#232409 Sep 4, 2014
Stick a pipe in it.

A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#232410 Sep 4, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
If it is of any consequence, I can quote lyrics from all of Cher's albums ;)

Go LGBT Bruins! Like Cher, we believe!
Ha Ha Ha hilarious.:)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232411 Sep 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really hate anyone, even you KKKristians who pass laws forcing us all to obey your abominable religious beliefs. I do not like you very much, but I do not hate you.
You are the one filled with hate:
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone: your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."
JESUS: Matt 10:34, ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
what law is that? Please don't post a sentence from a book, I could do that all day with Barker or Dawkins books. I understand you can't read but taking one sentence from a large book is showing how desperate you are.

Sacramento, CA

#232412 Sep 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the earth isn't flat? I mean really RF. If I was so stupid as to believe the Bible and say the earth was flat, would you waste your time proving it wasn't? I hope not as that would be really stupid. Therefore I am not going to back up the fact that our prisons are over flowing with peaceful pot smokers. You look it up and figure it out for yourself.
You made a statement that we have a lot of people in prison for JUST smoking pot, CAN you back it up with facts or not? Thanks for showing us you can't back up what you spit. Our prisons are not over flowing with peaceful pot smokers. It's not true and that's why you can only post nonsense. Stop lying. Why do Atheist lie so much? Most in prison for pot are in for distribution.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232415 Sep 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows that the only thing that will die off is the stupidity of equating ss couples with the complexity of a diverse gender couple, the complementary sexual union, and the creative union of two people birthed in a new life.
It makes ss couples not only epically inferior, it makes ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage.
SMile.
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.
I noted reality. You noted a manipulate law that denies reality.

Leave it to a gay to encourage sticking a pipe in something...

SMirk.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#232416 Sep 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I noted reality.
There's a first time for everything. If only you acknowledged it.
Bob Barker

West Covina, CA

#232417 Sep 5, 2014
Time to ask Bob Barker.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#232419 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
How and why do you quote scripture
off the top of your head??
I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.

Location hidden

#232420 Sep 6, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his super power, he uses it to fight for the truth, justice, and the rainbow way!
What a nice thing to say. You are exactly right!

Location hidden

#232421 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Christian and I can't quote any
scripture like him...
I do not know of any Christian who can quote Scripture like I can.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

Location hidden

#232422 Sep 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows ....
What History shows is that all of your concerns are irrelevant.

"Then tell them,'This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you" (Jer. 25:27).

Location hidden

#232423 Sep 6, 2014
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
KKKiMare is a sore loser.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#232424 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.
That's really rude....You're kinda
icky!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#232425 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.
Thanks for the visual.....:(
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#232426 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know of any Christian who can quote Scripture like I can.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).
?

Sacramento, CA

#232427 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
icky!
I agree.

Location hidden

#232428 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
icky!
What are you really upset about?

Location hidden

#232429 Sep 6, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Of course you do, you are a pew warmer and I make fun of what pew warmers hold most dear to their hearts, as dear to their hearts as the pews are to their butts. Someone has to laugh at Christians, why not me?

"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#232430 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you really upset about?
Your brashness. Do you think
you should be posting me about
you getting head when you quote
scripture? That's just uncalled for
boorish behavior,and it stinks !

Since: Sep 14

Long Beach, CA

#232431 Sep 6, 2014
chief22 wrote:
A sad day in America when the will of the people can be thwarted by the whims of activist judges cowering to special interest groups.
We should just abolish states altogether, they are now meaningless
Nothing has changed an iota, because this is all based on misinformation that everyone has money coming which for them there is zero on their proverbial ledger. Sacramento knows it, but why quibble about matters that make this State's debt gleam in the eyes of those who think that even nationally they will have zilch to show for it. If Obama is printing $10 Billion per month ever since he took office, then at the end of his term there will be an added $9.7 Trillion in the debit side of that ledger. With a vast number of gays who pulled money out of the gay community upon their death, they knew full well that this moment of financial reckoning would eventually arrive. Those who make their living totally on the streets will be the very first to feel what it means to not have any form of meaningful job because then Sacramento and the Beltway will have to cut their budget at the doom of those who then need it the most. While Sacramento plays with the San Bruno fire, at expense of Pacific Gas and Electric, while each and every Hispanic female who died there according to the county coroner's report, where he wrote that he does not have a clue as to any of their cause[s] of death. Nevertheless, and as for the White Christians who perished during the fire, they were already dead well before it was ever started. Any one thing that a deep in debt government does, in order to take away a mass degree of monetary guilt, by extracting nearly $2 Billion from PG&E with the lion's share headed to a State in total default, so why not allow the soon to be starved to death broke masses of California one last flicker of how just before they all starve to death while they all kick their heals in glee while thinking with what? I'll never know! When a Greater Pacific Northwest Nazi, whose business still functions in East Palo Alto, and who days before the San Bruno fire himself did die, as his airplane crashed, into the San Francisco Bay, yet why not follow the dictates of City of NO's example, when they on Adolf Hitler's birthday saw oil that polluted the Gulf Coast? Void of a single body that was supposedly lost on that oil rig, British Petroleum has been forced by acts of unadulterated terror and then compelled by laws to fork over untold amounts of money while the national debt goes even further into areas that are still too early to be rightly calculated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the SPLAT thread go? 11 hr woofers 8
Will the FBI respond to the LOONs complaint abo... 16 hr Swiss Miss 4
SCPD Refuses to answer John Colby's phone calls (Oct '13) 17 hr Joe Landon 10
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... 17 hr Joe Landon 11
ColbySTALKER getting Whacked on the Sentinel BI... (Oct '14) 19 hr Joe Landon 31
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... Wed kms 5
ColbyLOON is lying on the Sentinel again Wed Woof 51

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages