Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Opinion

Riverside, CA

#232782 Sep 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
No offense, but all I see is a marrage relationship, clearly inferior to marriage.
You don't have the complexity that a diverse gender marriage does, you don't have the complementary sexual union that a male and female union does and your relationship will never produce the literal union of two people into one child.
How can you say an obvious fraud and counterfeit is the same as marriage???
Well said!
Op plate toes

La Puente, CA

#232783 Sep 27, 2014
Opinions are like a dime a dozen, this topic is closed.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232785 Sep 27, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No but from Adam and Eve later on came Steve and Steve was gay. So is it a mistake that God made Adam and Eve because of what they created?
That is an interesting point there Riccardo ;)

Where I feel bad in all this, is how those big, husky, Neanderthal hunks get left out in all this :/

Go LGBT Bruins and the evolution of "coming out of the cave"!

West Hollywood, CA

#232786 Sep 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
No offense, but all I see is a marrage relationship, clearly inferior to marriage.
You don't have the complexity that a diverse gender marriage does, you don't have the complementary sexual union that a male and female union does and your relationship will never produce the literal union of two people into one child.
How can you say an obvious fraud and counterfeit is the same as marriage???
I wish that two people with one child thing would come into play more often than just 50% of the time. I had to stop watching Jerry Springer because of all those single mother's with another on the way trying to get their deadbeat husbands to come back :/

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232787 Sep 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that two people with one child thing would come into play more often than just 50% of the time. I had to stop watching Jerry Springer because of all those single mother's with another on the way trying to get their deadbeat husbands to come back :/
Jerry Springer? That's the kind of things you'd see at a Gay 'Pride' parade!

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#232788 Sep 27, 2014
sand ship wrote:
Do you have camel will travel cards to hand out?
Yes u can use camel my frend!! make sure yore hand out all my card for movie and yes please travel deep and wide in honor of title of movie. Thank yore family helping me out tremendisly wow....many thank yous.
bs report

La Puente, CA

#232789 Sep 27, 2014
It's another BS report

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#232790 Sep 27, 2014
bs report wrote:
It's another BS report
Dam my frend you living on this websight now or what
Molie watch

La Puente, CA

#232791 Sep 27, 2014
Mo Hole muzzy, got tired of killing defenseless women and children?

Say how are those drone strikes, keep the faith alive? But what about you are you staying alive?

But for how long before your ticket is punched?

Five pillars of check out times
theocracy AIPAC

Moorestown, NJ

#232792 Sep 28, 2014
private wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't get to vote on what I am having for dinner tonight.
We the people did not get to vote on the izraeli takeover of Congress , PENTAGON and the FED.
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Moorestown, NJ

#232793 Sep 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionist fifth column chose PAM GELLER and Jonathan Pollard as grand marshalls of the izraeli parade celebrating the cowardly IDF attack on the uss liberty.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232794 Sep 28, 2014
FYI Azusa:

Mexico aint no better than Iran. Go F urself, like your mommy, daddy, and gay mexicans.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232795 Sep 28, 2014
Mexicans are worth a bullet n dead.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232796 Sep 28, 2014
GOLDSTONE REPORT wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionist fifth column chose PAM GELLER and Jonathan Pollard as grand marshalls of the izraeli parade celebrating the cowardly IDF attack on the uss liberty.
War is hell.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232797 Sep 28, 2014
Adolf Hitler seems like a nice man compared to these Pendejos in Mexico and these Muslims in the Middle East. When you sniff drugs in Mexico and pray to Mohammed - - shit happens.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232798 Sep 28, 2014
Lets get Gladiator started. Put the Mexicans and Muslims against each other for a truly epic battle. The brown people vs. brown people. Who will win?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232799 Sep 28, 2014
M&M's fight to the finish. Last one standing gets a job and passport to any country. No illegal alien status and terrorist personal radar status disengaged for this person. Star Trek and Star Wars for this mexican or muslim person.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#232800 Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Mexicans are worth a bullet n dead.
Bet you are a lot of fun at parties!

West Hollywood, CA

#232802 Sep 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
you know it fella. ;)

Go LGBT West Hollywood/UCLA Bruins!
Jonah1

Frankfurt, Germany

#232803 Sep 28, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>you know it fella. ;)
Go LGBT West Hollywood/UCLA Bruins!

This is totally kewl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman testifies of hearing robbery plans (Mar '09) 7 hr Mariana Zavala 15
Missy Campbell at 4040 E. Piedmont Dr. Unit 72.... 18 hr MISSY DAWN CAMPBELL 18
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Sun MARIBEL 1,386
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) Apr 19 Chris 34
News Dr. Glenn Harper, a neurosurgeon returning to T... (Oct '10) Apr 7 richard 9
News Dan Harper: Growing old is not for the faint of... (Aug '08) Mar '18 Curious Cat 11
Pacific Heights at 6900 Victoria Ave. Highland,... Mar '18 Pacific Heights H... 34

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages