SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested...
Shalon

San Jose, CA

#278 Oct 19, 2014
Steve Clark wrote:
Saw this comment on Indybay.
Does anyone know if it is true that SCPD Officer Butch Baker molested nine women?
I heard the Santa Cruz Police Department covered it up?
"i got harassed off the park-side court steps on 12-15-2011 by one these cop wannabes and 2 other who knows what. it was around noon, so the curfew signs did not apply. i had no witnesses though, and who knows what lies they would have made up for court. one should pick your battles, so i left.
on the other hand, at peace camp 2010 some of them were very polite.
when the City hires them to protect public property, they become state actors, and the City is subject to lawsuits for their behavior, just like regular cops.
so file complaints with the City Clerk about any abuses they commit.
it is in the City's interest to get rid of any abusive rent-a-pig right away. unlike a government employed cop who is almost impossible to get rid of. the late Butch Baker molested 9 women yet still kept his job.
also the rent-a-pigs are much cheaper per hour and they don't get 90% pensions after 30 years like the cops do. so expect the City to expand their numbers while shrinking the regular cops' numbers. after all over 40% of SC's finest spend their time on homeless 'crime' like panhandling in the wrong spot or sitting down without a permit.
shite, we could deputize girl-scouts to deal with that kind of crime for the price of a few cookies."
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/06/24/...
One of the trolls in here just admitted to remembering when Butch Baker did this......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Darren

Mill Valley, CA

#280 Oct 19, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't remember what never happened.
Finally one of you trolls admitted it happened......Butch Baker was accused by many women that he molested them....

"NONA" aka your ex girlfirend "Quien Sabe" aka "Endless Bummer" aka "Eviction Party" admitted it here......

Butch Baker was probably a very bad cop.....
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#282 Oct 19, 2014
John and Pat Colby stalking a former neighbor at an AA meeting in downtown Santa Cruz.

"Those are fighting words...
Those are fighting words...
Call 91...
Ss...
Sstop, and we're gonna call...
Go in here, and we'll call 911..."

Hey John... that warm feeling you experienced was you peeing your pants.
Mr Logic

Santa Cruz, CA

#283 Oct 19, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL AGAIN YOU LYING LOSER!!!
ALL OF THEM AGREED that NOTHING WRONG happened!
Just another delusional allegation by John ColbyLOSER!!
Same thing that got his brainfried parasite butt booted out of MGA!!
Yes, Butch Baker got away with the crime. He sounds guilty to me though. I would like to hear from the women who said he molested them. I wonder what they have to say today?
Ez E

Santa Cruz, CA

#284 Oct 19, 2014
Mr Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Butch Baker got away with the crime. He sounds guilty to me though. I would like to hear from the women who said he molested them. I wonder what they have to say today?
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood boys and girls. Today we're going to learn about how to, "Avoid stupid arguments, complaints, and self-victimization by blaming yourself more often" (Dachis, 2012).

http://lifehacker.com/5967192/avoid-stupid-ar...
WooF

Oakland, CA

#285 Oct 19, 2014
Mr Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Colby molested two goats, three chickens, one sheep and his hideously obese, disabled sister, Phatty.
Mr Logic

Santa Cruz, CA

#287 Oct 19, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what Phyllis would have to say about FAT Pat's driving skills?
Is Phyllis one of the women who accused Baker of molesting them???

That name means nothing to me.

Have you seen the Grand Jury report on Baker, DBS???

That must be a good read.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#290 Oct 19, 2014
Mr Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Call 91...
Ss...

John and Pat Colby stalking a former neighbor at an AA meeting in downtown Santa Cruz.

WooF

Oakland, CA

#291 Oct 20, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Call 91...
Ss...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rH3omBMs9WMXX
It wasn't a heated seat. I think he shat himself!
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#292 Oct 20, 2014
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a heated seat. I think he shat himself!
I think you're right.
Butch

Watsonville, CA

#293 Oct 20, 2014
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Call 91...
Ss...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rH3omBMs9WMXX
Are you sure he was saying "sstop"? Since he was talking to his sister, Jabba the Gut, he could have been say "shtup". He does love a diseased claim.
Lea

Hayward, CA

#294 Oct 21, 2014
Darren wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally one of you trolls admitted it happened......Butch Baker was accused by many women that he molested them....
"NONA" aka your ex girlfirend "Quien Sabe" aka "Endless Bummer" aka "Eviction Party" admitted it here......
Butch Baker was probably a very bad cop.....
Here is the op.....

"No evidence of their claims was founded by Santa Cruz Police Department, the District Attorney's office, a county grand jury, and the Attorney General's office. Hardly swept under the rug."

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/T1GJM0Q2636A...

It sounds like Butch Baker was really on the hot seat for a while.....has anyone read the Grand Jury Report????
FFS

San Mateo, CA

#295 Oct 21, 2014
Lea wrote:
one read the Grand Jury Report????
The grand jury report that found no evidence of wrongdoing by Baker that you wouldn't have ever been aware of its existence had a more knowledgeable poster not mentioned it? Ironically the two activist groups who used those women by propping them up, coaching them, and putting them in front of the media to scapegoat Baker set back an effective independent police review board from happening due to their overzealous witch hunt that never did produce the results that they (and your sick little self) wanted despite years of thorough investigations up to and including the California AG. Enough is enough. When we finally did get the police review board, they still wouldn't make all your creepy fantasies come true and it cost a pretty penny which is why it's dead, gone, and buried. Then, just as now, such inquisitions produce nothing, like the ones you currently wage in a futile effort to make products of your twisted imagination real. Go find somewhere else to beat your dead horses.
Donny B

Fairfax, VA

#296 Oct 21, 2014
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the op.....
"No evidence of their claims was founded by Santa Cruz Police Department, the District Attorney's office, a county grand jury, and the Attorney General's office. Hardly swept under the rug."
It sounds like Butch Baker was really on the hot seat for a while.....has anyone read the Grand Jury Report????
You use a non-existent link to support a bogus claim?????????? That's typical.
Farrah

Hayward, CA

#297 Oct 23, 2014
FFS wrote:
<quoted text>
The grand jury report that found no evidence of wrongdoing by Baker that you wouldn't have ever been aware of its existence had a more knowledgeable poster not mentioned it? Ironically the two activist groups who used those women by propping them up, coaching them, and putting them in front of the media to scapegoat Baker set back an effective independent police review board from happening due to their overzealous witch hunt that never did produce the results that they (and your sick little self) wanted despite years of thorough investigations up to and including the California AG. Enough is enough. When we finally did get the police review board, they still wouldn't make all your creepy fantasies come true and it cost a pretty penny which is why it's dead, gone, and buried. Then, just as now, such inquisitions produce nothing, like the ones you currently wage in a futile effort to make products of your twisted imagination real. Go find somewhere else to beat your dead horses.
OMG

I have never heard about ANY of this. Please tell me more. Were other officers involved and if so are they still on the force??? Was Baker sanctioned??? Did Steve Clark cover for Baker???? Was Steve Clark involved????
Victor

Hayward, CA

#299 Oct 24, 2014
Farrah wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
I have never heard about ANY of this. Please tell me more. Were other officers involved and if so are they still on the force??? Was Baker sanctioned??? Did Steve Clark cover for Baker???? Was Steve Clark involved????
It will probably be another couple of years before they tell us anything else they remember about it.....

They lied about it for a couple of years and said they didnt know anything about it at all.....
WooF

Oakland, CA

#301 Oct 24, 2014
Victor wrote:
<quoted text>
It will probably be another couple of years before they tell us anything else they remember about it.....
They lied about it for a couple of years and said they didnt know anything about it at all.....
Still replying to your own trolling posts, I see. You are beyond pathetic, Colbyloser! By the way, when you're not stalking are you still molesting your sister?
TBSC Lies

Hayward, CA

#302 Nov 6, 2014
Victor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that one troll has a copy of the Grand Jury Report......
Lita

Hayward, CA

#304 Nov 14, 2014
Mr Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know how many women accused Baker of molesting them???

Was it 9 like the title of this thread suggests????
TBSC

Mill Valley, CA

#309 Dec 23, 2014
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the op.....
I would like to read the Grand Jury report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Epicenter blog: Umbrella Man sighting? (Feb '09) 15 hr Chris 34
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 23 hr HECTOR 1,359
News Dr. Glenn Harper, a neurosurgeon returning to T... (Oct '10) Apr 7 richard 9
News Dan Harper: Growing old is not for the faint of... (Aug '08) Mar 23 Curious Cat 11
Pacific Heights at 6900 Victoria Ave. Highland,... Mar 20 Pacific Heights H... 34
News Michael McClish charged with murder of Joanna "... (May '08) Mar '18 yidfellas v USA 397
News Oscar Rios' Accusers Speak, As He Resigns Mar '18 Guadalupe 5

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages