SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested...

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#256 Feb 25, 2014
John POS Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt the 8 or 9 women Baker molested would agree with you.
You are a worthless POS, John E Colby

I would never want to be John Colby.

A laughingstock.

Welfare queen for 22 years and counting.

A PhD not worth the paper it's printed on.

In a bizarre relationship with his obese sister,

Has no friends or supporters.

Insane.

Failed "Chimp" Advocate.

Homeless.

Evicted from section 8 housing for;
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

#258 Feb 25, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>Says the whackjob who tried using the corpse of the Reimer boy for his crackpot crusade against the JS Co.
But fortunately he LOST when he got evicted
I have never spoken about Reimer and I only vaguely recall who he was.

It sounds like you are trying to use his corpse for some crusade of your own, troll.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#259 Feb 25, 2014
Bad Cop Santa Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are trying to use his corpse for some crusade of your own, troll.
Sure thing whackjob.

Just like you didn't get evicted.

And you've never collected any kind of Welfare.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#260 Feb 25, 2014
And FAT Pat isn't FAT.
whos who

Santa Cruz, CA

#261 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Typical Colby bullshit denial right up there with "I never saw that debate". Never say never, John.
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

#262 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I doubt the 8 or 9 women Baker molested would agree with you.
Crickets from the TBSC trolls about this.

Why?

Maybe this has something to do with it.....

Rapes increase under TBSC from 2011-2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Marci

Santa Cruz, CA

#263 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Because it never happened until you provide the proof? We'll be hearing crickets and your chirp for a long time until you provide the information. For now, it is hearsay and from you, the liar troll stalking psycho.
Johns Melting Down

San Francisco, CA

#264 Feb 26, 2014
John 'cop hater' Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca ...

Marci answers John E Colby:
*Because it never happened until you provide the proof? We'll be hearing crickets and your chirp for a long time until you provide the information. For now, it is hearsay and from you, the liar troll stalking psycho."

You did a great job nailing that evicted stalking psycho piece of excrement to the wall. Thanks
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

San Jose, CA

#265 Feb 26, 2014
Someone said this in CFAB recently.....must be about Baker?
" I heard last night about an Officer Butcher (who was killed in gun-shot in another incident)- apparently he had been accused of inappropriate sexual touches, etc. by 8 separate women who testified in tears. Instead of dismissing him, he ended up getting promoted by the PD. The person who told me had been involved in a community oversight of the SCPD and said this all happened when there was no oversight. I only heard it, don't know if it's true."
Still crickets from the TBSC trolls about this.

I am sure TBSC has more info about this, the women who accused Baker of molesting them held a public press conference.
Dexter

Santa Cruz, CA

#266 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Still crickets from the TBSC trolls about this.
I am sure TBSC has more info about this, the women who accused Baker of molesting them held a public press conference.
If you're so sure that TBSC has more info about something you are interested in, why not ask them on their website instead of Topix? Do you have any proof, or are you speculating and using hearsay to further your agenda? That seems to be your modus operandi.
John diddles Pat

United States

#267 Feb 26, 2014
John E Colby molests his far disabled sister more than 9 times a week!
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

#268 Mar 4, 2014
Has anyone checked out the memorial garden yet?
JohnporksPat

Santa Cruz, CA

#270 Mar 4, 2014
Took a little while for the banned little piggie parasite to return.
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

San Jose, CA

#271 Mar 11, 2014
Its sad SCPD has mishandled this situation so badly....

Attorneys attempt second split of Baker Butler Memorial Fund
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#272 Mar 11, 2014
How's the job search going John?

Did you ask your pal Aaron Whiting about getting you hired at Fried Twinkies?

Or maybe he'll just give you lots of money from his trustfund!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#273 Mar 11, 2014
Cop Hater John ColbyLoon wrote:
Its sad SCPD has mishandled this situation so badly....
Attorneys attempt second split of Baker Butler Memorial Fund
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
You're just a jealous, evicted, stalking farce John! Do something with the rest of your miserable life!

John started this thread on the day of Sgt Baker's memorial. No wonder another poster after reading John's bovine excrement on Topix wrote:

Here's more on the ColbyLoon from an impartial source, ricky rollos zilla to John Colby 2/15/14:

Calling yourself the Cyber (John Colby) Police and writing stuff in the quote above makes me wonder how mentally handicapped you are outside of topix. You cannot claim malice when you perpetuate the behavior by playing along and saying the same things. You two lost the *debate* the moment you started posting on topix, and I don't blame others for heckling you when everyone can view multiple websites full of comments about cyberstalkers, criminals, bigots, TBSC members, SCPD friends, hate speech, and all of the other key words you've used to describe your detractors.

It makes me wonder what your life was like without the internet, without blogs and forums to spam with insane dribble about conspiracies. Would you go to the library to debate the *haters*? Would you sit in your room crying, thinking about the day you could fight the big bad *haters* and win? This crap is childish, adults would've shrugged off the opinions of others and moved on. But, NO! You come back for more whackamole, taking your screenshots, writing the freaking president about your dilemmas.
People think you're stupid, inept, and a failure. How do you combat that? Trolling, stalking, and harassing them? No. You fix your personal issues and get a job and pay for your existence. Stop spamming the world about your personal issues. Masking your personal issues with the homeless activism is very transparent.

Speaking of homeless activism, I watched brent and jeremy's latest youtube video exploring Oregon homeless camps. Go big or go home! Don't fight the community for a small plot to place tents, get the homeless involved in solving their homelessness. Spend time with the Homeless Garden Project, try to integrate the small module system to house those that are actually working there toward gaining life skills, sobriety, and control over their lives. The rest of the drug addicted violent bums can get harassed by the cops, like housed criminals do, and go to jail.

Good game, rant off.
deja vu

Ben Lomond, CA

#274 Mar 16, 2014
Dexter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so sure that TBSC has more info about something you are interested in, why not ask them on their website instead of Topix? Do you have any proof, or are you speculating and using hearsay to further your agenda? That seems to be your modus operandi.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CFABSC/permal...
Jane Becker This is their modus operandi, or at least it's Johns. It happens quite a bit. Why Steve allows a constant stalker, one who attempts to ruin reputations, to post on this site is a mystery.
March 4 at 10:39pm · Like
http://www.manta.com/c/mmyywpb/jane-becker-at...
deja vu

Ben Lomond, CA

#275 Mar 16, 2014
lydia brown

Jane Becker In fact, they have been on it today, starting threads that attack both Samantha and Aaron, directly lifting from posts made today. It's vicious and ugly.
March 4 at 9:57pm · Like
Chico Suave

Santa Cruz, CA

#276 Mar 16, 2014
It stumps you when people utilize the same phrasing so that you cannot attach identifiers to anonymous people on the internet. When you take a critics name it is further confirmation of your stalker tendencies.
Shalon

San Jose, CA

#277 Oct 19, 2014
Steve Clark wrote:
Saw this comment on Indybay.
Does anyone know if it is true that SCPD Officer Butch Baker molested nine women?
I heard the Santa Cruz Police Department covered it up?
"i got harassed off the park-side court steps on 12-15-2011 by one these cop wannabes and 2 other who knows what. it was around noon, so the curfew signs did not apply. i had no witnesses though, and who knows what lies they would have made up for court. one should pick your battles, so i left.
on the other hand, at peace camp 2010 some of them were very polite.
when the City hires them to protect public property, they become state actors, and the City is subject to lawsuits for their behavior, just like regular cops.
so file complaints with the City Clerk about any abuses they commit.
it is in the City's interest to get rid of any abusive rent-a-pig right away. unlike a government employed cop who is almost impossible to get rid of. the late Butch Baker molested 9 women yet still kept his job.
also the rent-a-pigs are much cheaper per hour and they don't get 90% pensions after 30 years like the cops do. so expect the City to expand their numbers while shrinking the regular cops' numbers. after all over 40% of SC's finest spend their time on homeless 'crime' like panhandling in the wrong spot or sitting down without a permit.
shite, we could deputize girl-scouts to deal with that kind of crime for the price of a few cookies."
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/06/24/...
The trolls in here pretend they dont remember it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merida "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 50 min Street Sweeper 10
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Nov 18 Quicchands 119
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Gangs, surf culture intertwine in Santa Cruz, a... (May '10) Nov 9 Frickery 300
News Driver in gang slaying denied parole (Feb '10) Oct 29 JmguZman 27
News Sentencing of Wastonville farm manager convicte... (Mar '09) Oct 29 11 years later 14
Review: The California Bad Boys Oct '17 Terminally ill place 2

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages