SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested...
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

United States

#214 Jan 16, 2014
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are despicable for posting this thread on the day of his memorial, ColbyLoon.
John Colby, Chimp Advocate, Inc. has been up and spamming at 2 AM (his preferred Peeping Tom hours before he was evicted from and lost his section #8 status at Mission Garedens Apts.) trying to skewer his legion of detractors. He blames these people, whom he doesn't even know for his failure in life and current miserable conditions.
As an advocate, he's a joke. He lost his fight against his eviction. He claims he was "illegally" evicted for;
•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
The Chimp even posted the eviction letter in this forum. He should be in jail, not just evicted. He is so obsessed with getting back at his critics (by reading through the eviction charges you can see how he treats people) he gave up his prime dumpster diving hours!
All Chimp Advocacy, Inc. does is generate FOI's which get routinely ignored and have after 6 years of spamming done absolutely NOTHING! Gorilla Advocacy, Inc. is as real as a John Colby created colon-driven sock puppet. Try GOOGLing it. No such entity actually exists.
John Colby is a Failure---a loud obnoxious Failure, but a Failure nonetheless!
Buzz, you are a horrible, lying troll who doesnt give a smack about the fallen officers.

Their memorial was in March and this thread was started in July.

You will troll any thread you can with vile incest comments, including this one about the SCPD.

You are disrespectful and stupid.

Officer Baker Supporter asked you to stop trolling these threads along time ago.....
Clyde

Santa Cruz, CA

#215 Jan 16, 2014
Colby looks up to scum. He exists to try to bring others down to his level.
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

#216 Feb 1, 2014
Butch Baker was a bad father also.

A Sentinel article says that his daughter, 25 year old Ashley Baker, has been on her own since she was 17.

And of course the SCPD hasn't treated Ashley Baker any better.....

"Santa Cruz police say they tried to treat Ashley respectfully, but the relationship became strained."

"Ashley told Harms she just wanted a phone call from Vogel but never got it."

Sgt Harms is a loser and Chief Vogel is cold and uncaring.

The article.....
No money distributed in fund for family of slain Santa Cruz police officers
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
DBS

San Jose, CA

#217 Feb 1, 2014
Bad Cop Santa Cruz wrote:
Butch Baker was a bad father also.
A Sentinel article says that his daughter, 25 year old Ashley Baker, has been on her own since she was 17.
And of course the SCPD hasn't treated Ashley Baker any better.....
"Santa Cruz police say they tried to treat Ashley respectfully, but the relationship became strained."
"Ashley told Harms she just wanted a phone call from Vogel but never got it."
Sgt Harms is a loser and Chief Vogel is cold and uncaring.
The article.....
No money distributed in fund for family of slain Santa Cruz police officers
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
And you point is????

P.S. None of your crackpot allegations will change the fact that YOU are a Welfare-leeching parasite, and nearly as valuable to society, as last weeks used toilet paper.
Lying Crapsack DBS

Sonoma, CA

#218 Feb 5, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you point is????
P.S. None of your crackpot allegations will change the fact that YOU are a Welfare-leeching parasite, and nearly as valuable to society, as last weeks used toilet paper.
DBS, you are a lying crapsack. Your family was on welfare until your father struck it rich and gave you a trust fund.

Relevant threads....
DBS: From Welfare to Trust Fund
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
the Lying Loon

United States

#219 Feb 5, 2014
Lying Crapsack DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, you are a lying crapsack. Your family was on welfare until your father struck it rich and gave you a trust fund.
Relevant threads....
DBS: From Welfare to Trust Fund
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
No one believes the crap you post, John Colby. Using yourself and threads you created as sources for your information are ludicrous.

Making up lies about your neighbors was one of the reasons why you got evicted from your section 8 housing and are now on the street.
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

United States

#220 Feb 9, 2014
the Lying Loon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes the crap you post, John Colby. Using yourself and threads you created as sources for your information are ludicrous.
Making up lies about your neighbors was one of the reasons why you got evicted from your section 8 housing and are now on the street.
Buzz posted this.....

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....

"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

or

Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
TBSC Troll Alert

United States

#221 Feb 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Buzz, you are saying you remember when those women accused SCPD Officer Baker of molesting them?
Can you recall what year that was?
Were you at the press conference they held?
The TBSC trolls will never admit they remember the press conference.

They will always choose their blind loyalty to bad cops over protecting women from sexual assault.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#222 Feb 9, 2014
Dangerous Teacher Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz posted this.....
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....
"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."
Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
or
Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
So whats your point?
Delinda

Hayward, CA

#223 Feb 22, 2014
Good luck to her!

Slain Santa Cruz police detective's daughter rejects offer
http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/s...

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#226 Feb 22, 2014
This thread was started by John Colby on the day of the officers memorial. Colby who was later evicted and thrown out of the section 8 program. John Colby, Chimp Advocate, Inc. has been up and spamming at 2 AM (his preferred Peeping Tom hours before he was evicted from and lost his section #8 status at Mission Garedens Apts.) trying to skewer his legion of detractors. He blames these people, whom he doesn't even know for his failure in life and current miserable conditions.

As an advocate, he's a joke. He lost his fight against his eviction. He claims he was "illegally" evicted for;

•Disrupting livability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

The Chimp even posted the eviction letter in this forum. He should be in jail, not just evicted. He is so obsessed with getting back at his critics (by reading through the eviction charges you can see how he treats people) he gave up his prime dumpster diving hours!

All Chimp Advocacy, Inc. does is generate FOI's which get routinely ignored and have after 6 years of spamming done absolutely NOTHING! Gorilla Advocacy, Inc. is as real as a John Colby created colon-driven sock puppet. Try GOOGLing it. No such entity actually exists.

John Colby is a Failure---a loud obnoxious Failure, but a Failure.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#227 Feb 22, 2014
Middasokato wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup sound like she deserves Wu's share! She is Baker's first born. And after all, Butler and Wu were NOT married and that is what police dept. insurance polices say about death benefits. I wonder WHY Butler was not married? Also Wu does not appear in that photo with her two sons and the dog. Hmmmmmm. Wu looks every effeminate. Who would marry a police officer and look like that?

I guess fraudulent allegations about a murder victim wasn't enough.

Now Colby has taken to making disparaging comments about another murder victim's survivors.

No John, it's not the SCPD's fault that you're a failure and a loser.

It's yours alone.

Do the World a favor and step in front of a fast-moving train.

You won't be missed.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#228 Feb 22, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Colby....
"Do the World a favor and step in front of a fast-moving train.
You won't be missed."
Literally and figuratively.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#229 Feb 22, 2014
Gotta love it!!!

The other posters on c-flab are getting wise to the Colby's fraudulent claims about the SCPD, and calling them out for it!!!

And FAT Pat is claiming that neither her or John post on Topix, so it WASN'T them!!!!!

BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Violent TBSC Loons

San Jose, CA

#230 Feb 22, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess fraudulent allegations about a murder victim wasn't enough.
Now Colby has taken to making disparaging comments about another murder victim's survivors.
No John, it's not the SCPD's fault that you're a failure and a loser.
It's yours alone.
Do the World a favor and step in front of a fast-moving train.
You won't be missed.
Its illegal to encourage someone to kill themselves.

Its amazing you call yourself a TBSC member, DBS.
Violent TBSC Loons

San Jose, CA

#231 Feb 22, 2014
DBS wrote:
Gotta love it!!!
The other posters on c-flab are getting wise to the Colby's fraudulent claims about the SCPD, and calling them out for it!!!
And FAT Pat is claiming that neither her or John post on Topix, so it WASN'T them!!!!!
BWAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Neither of them posted about the fallen officers.

I created those posts on topix.

You are harassing the wrong people.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#232 Feb 22, 2014
Violent TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
Its illegal to encourage someone to kill themselves.
Its amazing you call yourself a TBSC member, DBS.
Go cry to a cop, ColbyLoon. But they don't respond to your call anymore. Why is that?
Arnold Fisher

Sonoma, CA

#233 Feb 23, 2014
Delinda wrote:
Good luck to her!
Slain Santa Cruz police detective's daughter rejects offer
http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/s...
She wont let the SCPD swindle her!

I agree, good luck to her!
Arnold Fisher

Sonoma, CA

#234 Feb 23, 2014
Remember when they wouldnt clean up the mess after the killings?

Collateral damage: Santa Cruz family seeks compensation for repairs stemming from police shootings
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_23681642/...
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#235 Feb 23, 2014
Arnold Fisher wrote:
Remember when they wouldnt clean up the mess after the killings?
Collateral damage: Santa Cruz family seeks compensation for repairs stemming from police shootings
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_23681642/...
Remember when the City Council unanimously voted to pay for all damages?
The property owners were paid in full.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama health reform turns spotlight on Canada (Aug '09) Fri Ismael Gerli 448
News 40-year GM tradition at Marina Motor Co. to end (Aug '08) Thu KAZ 48
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 20 Rattrapper 4,850
San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino at 777 San Man... Jun 19 SAN MANUEL INDIAN... 32
Art is now--Double Symbolism-Spring 2018-Santa ... Jun 12 art is now 1
Drugs/Meth/H/oxy30etc Jun 7 Looko 1
Baseline Bowl at 27440 Baseline St. Highland, C... May 31 BASELINE BOWLING ... 80

Santa Cruz Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages