Comments
181 - 200 of 272 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2014
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been a member of TBSC.
I have never had "clients" as you describe them.
I find it telling however that you now are calling the people John Colby helped "clients".
It sounds like you finally respect the work he did getting them housed.
Have you ever helped a homeless person find housing, Donny B?
Respect the work of John Colby? Not hardly. Not when he endangered his "clients" (his word, NOT mine) due to his own carelessness and negligence.

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. One such "client" was Ms Andrea Morgan. John posted particularly detailed information about Ms Morgan's physical infirmities, health issues, and several pictures of her on the Internet. Twenty-three days later (25 August 2012), Ms Morgan was robbed.

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues and vulnerabilities contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery?

John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect the work of John Colby? Not hardly. Not when he endangered his "clients" (his word, NOT mine) due to his own carelessness and negligence.
John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. One such "client" was Ms Andrea Morgan. John posted particularly detailed information about Ms Morgan's physical infirmities, health issues, and several pictures of her on the Internet. Twenty-three days later (25 August 2012), Ms Morgan was robbed.
So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues and vulnerabilities contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery?
John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.
Donny B trolling another bad cop thread with lies about Colby.

What a surprise.

Donny B couldnt care less if Butch Baker molested 9 women.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bad Cop Santa Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B trolling another bad cop thread with lies about Colby.
What a surprise.
Donny B couldnt care less if Butch Baker molested 9 women.
Your allegation against Sgt Baker must be one of your "theories" or one of your "parodies", because you sure as hell haven't any facts to back it up.
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Your allegation against Sgt Baker must be one of your "theories" or one of your "parodies", because you sure as hell haven't any facts to back it up.
If you cared about public safety in Santa Cruz you would verify the story.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Disgusting piece of filth John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B trolling another bad cop thread with lies about Colby.
What a surprise.
Donny B couldnt care less if Butch Baker molested 9 women.
More drivel from John E Colby, liar, cyberstalker and Loon who was evicted from his section 8, catcrap-stinking hovel for stalking his neighbors, peeping in their windows in the middle of the night, aggressive behaviour, making false police reports and threatening to go "postal". John made up stories about his neighbors trying to get them in trouble with the law. SCPD threatened John with legal action and now won't respond to his calls! John is the biggest liar in this forum. John is also an expert in STALKING!
John's biggest accomplishment, after a life of abject failure, was getting evicted from Mission Gardens Apartments. You have to move heaven and earth to remove a nutjob who is. receiving public assistance.

How do YOU explain your eviction. StalkerLoon?

P.S. Nobody gives a crap about your ravings, or you! That's why NO ONE helped you fight your eviction.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cared about public safety in Santa Cruz you would verify the story.
If you weren't a complete liar, you'd verify YOUR fable.
Bad Cop Santa Cruz

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't a complete liar, you'd verify YOUR fable.
You cant prove me wrong, thats for sure.

But more accurately stated, you WONT prove me wrong because of your troll agenda.

You like potty humor, bullying people (especially women), and lying.

You do NOT like grown up discussions of public safety issues.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bad Cop Santa Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant prove me wrong, thats for sure.
But more accurately stated, you WONT prove me wrong because of your troll agenda.
You like potty humor, bullying people (especially women), and lying.
You do NOT like grown up discussions of public safety issues.
In other words, your post was a lie and you have no proof to substantiate your false claims.

You LOSE!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Steve Clark wrote:
Saw this comment on Indybay.
Does anyone know if it is true that SCPD Officer Butch Baker molested nine women?
I heard the Santa Cruz Police Department covered it up?
"i got harassed off the park-side court steps on 12-15-2011 by one these cop wannabes and 2 other who knows what. it was around noon, so the curfew signs did not apply. i had no witnesses though, and who knows what lies they would have made up for court. one should pick your battles, so i left.
on the other hand, at peace camp 2010 some of them were very polite.
when the City hires them to protect public property, they become state actors, and the City is subject to lawsuits for their behavior, just like regular cops.
so file complaints with the City Clerk about any abuses they commit.
it is in the City's interest to get rid of any abusive rent-a-pig right away. unlike a government employed cop who is almost impossible to get rid of. the late Butch Baker molested 9 women yet still kept his job.
also the rent-a-pigs are much cheaper per hour and they don't get 90% pensions after 30 years like the cops do. so expect the City to expand their numbers while shrinking the regular cops' numbers. after all over 40% of SC's finest spend their time on homeless 'crime' like panhandling in the wrong spot or sitting down without a permit.
shite, we could deputize girl-scouts to deal with that kind of crime for the price of a few cookies."
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/06/24/...
ColbyLOON blithering more fraudulent accusations.
Donny B Trolling

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, your post was a lie and you have no proof to substantiate your false claims.
You LOSE!
In your words everything I say is a lie.

How many times have you fraudulently called me John Colby?

I wouldnt expect you, someone who hates women, to ever admit that Butch Baker was accused of molesting women during traffic stops.

9 different women is what I heard.

This will come out in the media eventually.

Right now people are too scared to bring it up again.
Sickening

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Donny B Trolling wrote:
<quoted text>

This will come out in the media eventually.
Why don't you write an opinion letter to the sentinel with what you've heard? I'd love to see how the community reacts to that.
Johns an Ass Monkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Trolling wrote:
<quoted text>
In your words everything I say is a lie.
How many times have you fraudulently called me John Colby?
I wouldnt expect you, someone who hates women, to ever admit that Butch Baker was accused of molesting women during traffic stops.
9 different women is what I heard.
This will come out in the media eventually.
Right now people are too scared to bring it up again.
Robert says you can do the damnedest things with a banana Ass Monkey!
Observant

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write an opinion letter to the sentinel with what you've heard? I'd love to see how the community reacts to that.
It sounds like you remember the Sentinel's coverage of it all, back when it happened.

Why dont you share your recollections?
Sickening

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you remember the Sentinel's coverage of it all, back when it happened.
Why dont you share your recollections?
You assume too much, troll bait.
la verdadera

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you remember the Sentinel's coverage of it all, back when it happened.
Why dont you share your recollections?
What makes you so sure the sentinel covered it at all, considering you can't tell readers where the alleged press conference was or what media was there?
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Observant wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you remember the Sentinel's coverage of it all, back when it happened.
Why dont you share your recollections?
Surprise of surprises.

Another crackpot fabrication by the LOON, with ZERO facts to back it up.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Donny B Trolling wrote:
<quoted text>
In your words everything I say is a lie.
How many times have you fraudulently called me John Colby?
I wouldnt expect you, someone who hates women, to ever admit that Butch Baker was accused of molesting women during traffic stops.
9 different women is what I heard.
This will come out in the media eventually.
Right now people are too scared to bring it up again.
So AGAIN, you have no proof or facts to back up your allegation.

You heard... you heard... you heard... Was that from the strange voices that come from inside that deranged brain of yours?

And by the way, YES, everything you say is a lie. You fail to support your accusations with facts, so how can they not be lies? Your classic fraud of citing your previous Topix posts as factual support is a falsehood, but then when you make up accusations, you have nothing else to support them, do you?

Keep going and you'll get evicted from FaceBook too.
John E victed

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write an opinion letter to the sentinel with what you've heard? I'd love to see how the community reacts to that.
John Colby is a cyber-stalking COWARD.
Santa Cruz Local

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Dec 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

No one remembers anything at all about the media coverage of that press conference where the 9 women accused Baker of molesting them?

None of you live in Santa Cruz, do you?
Santa Cruz Local

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Dec 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
So AGAIN, you have no proof or facts to back up your allegation.
You heard... you heard... you heard... Was that from the strange voices that come from inside that deranged brain of yours?
And by the way, YES, everything you say is a lie. You fail to support your accusations with facts, so how can they not be lies? Your classic fraud of citing your previous Topix posts as factual support is a falsehood, but then when you make up accusations, you have nothing else to support them, do you?
Keep going and you'll get evicted from FaceBook too.
It looks like you need to be put on "legal notice" again to stop your blithering.

Calling everyone John Colby is your specialty. And its your weakness. Troll.

Keep on spamming threads away. Liar.

Its no coincidence that this is a thread about violence against women that you are trolling.

Donny B hates women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Cruz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Cruz
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••