Colby Victim Speaks Out
John Colby

Pacifica, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2014
Proud Santa Cruz Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I have been a victim of John Colbys vicious,abusive attacks, I won't waste anyones time going into detail, but I got so full of his, police calling and complaint writing, to name just two of his paranoid actions, for a long time I heard "he's sick, mentally" this seemed to make people back off and let his rude, lying, comments go, me, I finally had enough and filed my own complaints, called the police etc only to find out that he had been deemed a public nuisance and that SCPD and SCSO were very aware to the extent of having an advocate at SCPD just to handle all of it. He harassed HUD, management companies, and more people than anyone will ever know, at one point even the mayor was on his list of "victims" I know for a fact that he called the police on one couple more than 600 times. Rumor has it that someone has finally taken action and his abuse of his neighbors will finally be addressed and he will be "moving on" I am sure a brass band and balloons will accompany his neighbors cheering that day...
Now you know why I'm desperate to identify my critics. "Vengeance will be mine!" sayeth the Loon.
DBS

Watsonville, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2014
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why I'm desperate to identify my critics. "Vengeance will be mine!" sayeth the Loon.
Hey John, don't forget to put all that on your next rental application!!!
just herd

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey John, don't forget to put all that on your next rental application!!!
he's drowned in FAT Pat's rotten clam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 9 hr lost marbles 21
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) 13 hr privatize this 3
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 16 hr Woof 93
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN Thu Woof 33
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) Jun 28 Anonymous 408 25
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? Jun 28 Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Jun 27 Woof 36

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages