Residents Petition Dangerous Teacher "Buzz"

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Ok, I'll bite. Which residents? Where is the petition?

And the petition would be that if 'Buzz' exists, and if he's a teacher, and if he lives in Scotts Valley or possibly Monterey, or he could be DBS who either lives in Aptos and works in San Jose or lives in San Jose and works in Santa Cruz... ok, now I've lost my train of thought. What does the petition seek to address?
DBS

Benicia, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I'd like to see that "Petition"!!

Or did the cat eat it just like my Trustfund!!!
Allen Bell

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
DBS wrote:
Do you think he could get all the signitures from his noSACK puppets? Or at least not the ones that were deleted by the monitors.
I'd like to see how quick it would take for school employees to call 9-1-1 after he appeared on campus with a petition written in crayon on a litter box liner.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for all of your hard work, SVR!!!!!
No John, having conversations with your imaginary supporters is not going to fool anyone.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Come on, SVR, show us that petition! Can't sign it if you can't see it.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#13 Mar 2, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.

28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.

You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
DBS BS

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
In another post you said that you have seen the petition, now you post you haven't seen it. I knew you were a big flabby liar. You are posting false stories! Who can believe anything you post! NOBODY
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Why does Colby explain why 28 of his neighbors consider him to be a child molester? Pretty serious allegations...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Security upgrades at Santa Cruz homeless shelte... 2 hr WooF 25
Six protesters who blocked Highway 1 arrested 6 hr louise 2
UC Santa Cruz students shut down Highway 1 in p... 7 hr anon 1
Editorial, UC highway protest: How not to culti... 17 hr WooF 5
No court reporter stalls UCSC water fight: Cour... (Jun '10) Tue jordennancy23 4
Dangerous Teacher/Predator "Buzz" (Feb '13) Tue Donny B 51
Obama to honor troops as Iraq combat mission ends (Aug '10) Mon POS 138
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:27 am PST