WOW

Santa Cruz, CA

#166 Sep 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Someone recently referred to Buzz as "Tom A." I wonder if that is his real name?
Why on earth would you care so much who anybody's real name is, on a Forum??!
You sound scary
Pamela

San Francisco, CA

#167 Sep 19, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...how would you know that??!!
OMG!!!!! I KNEW I heard someone in my backyard late last night!!!!
John Colby, you sir, are a creep and are BANNED from the Parents Group!
I'm telling Talia!!!!!
Is this Sum Dim posting as me?

Feel free to use "my" name any time you want, it's not my real name and we in the Parents Group switch our names a lot and email each other who we really are!

You trolls sure stalk people in a lot of different ways on topix.
Pamela

San Francisco, CA

#168 Sep 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would you care so much who anybody's real name is, on a Forum??!
You sound scary
Buzz aka Tom A. has been threatening people on topix.

Haven't you read this thread at all?
Yreka Bakery

Santa Cruz, CA

#169 Sep 19, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to use "my" name any time you want, it's not my real name and we in the Parents Group switch our names a lot and email each other who we really are!
If you have email, WTF are you using this forum for to communicate?
Pamela

San Francisco, CA

#170 Sep 19, 2013
Yreka Bakery wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have email, WTF are you using this forum for to communicate?
The Parents Group was the first group in the area to use positive loitering as a way of cleaning up crime infested urban areas, and that is what we do here.

Before the Parents Group started posting on topix, this forum was a cesspool for illicit activities.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#171 Sep 19, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
The Parents Group was the first group in the area to use positive loitering as a way of cleaning up crime infested urban areas, and that is what we do here.
Before the Parents Group started posting on topix, this forum was a cesspool for illicit activities.
Good job putting the stalkers in check, Pamela!
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#172 Oct 3, 2013
"WooF" aka Buzz is back stalking today.

I guess he isnt getting the help he needs.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#174 Oct 3, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for all you do here, Pamela!!!
Incest Troll Buzz

Hayward, CA

#175 Nov 30, 2013
Updates to Buzz Predator Alert Info.....

Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....

"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."

Looks like its time for a new predator alert to be crafted for him!

Any volunteers? Parents Group? Alphonso?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#176 Nov 30, 2013
Incest Troll Buzz wrote:
Updates to Buzz Predator Alert Info.....
"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."
Looks like its time for a new predator alert to be crafted for him!
Any volunteers? Parents Group? Alphonso?
Didn't you get the word?

You were evicted from the Parents Group. The reason had something to do with your being a pest, a liar, a dreg, and a complete idiot.
Doktorcat

United States

#177 Dec 1, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the word?
You were evicted from the Parents Group. The reason had something to do with your being a pest, a liar, a dreg, and a complete idiot.
And of being an alleged pedophile who is yet to be right on any of his predictions! No one has been proven to be wrong more often than John E Colby.
Compassion Man

Hayward, CA

#178 Dec 1, 2013
I urge you all to be more compassionate with this troubled man, Buzz.

He may be a danger to students, but he is a human being and within in him is the capacity to love!

Lets uplift him with compassion instead of derision!

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#179 Dec 1, 2013
Compassion Man wrote:
I urge you all to be more compassionate with this troubled man, Buzz.
He may be a danger to students, but he is a human being and within in him is the capacity to love!
Lets uplift him with compassion instead of derision!
You'll never live up to this sock puppet, John. Psychopaths don't feel compassion. That's why you did all those antisocial acts which got you evicted.

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Incest Troll Buzz

Hayward, CA

#180 Dec 2, 2013
Buzz is stalking as "Johns Eye Candy" today.

....which was yet another incest reference to start this thread.....

FAT PAT''s Big Makeover
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#182 Dec 2, 2013
Incest Troll John wrote:
Buzz is stalking as "Johns Eye Candy" today.
....which was yet another incest reference to start this thread.....
FAT PAT''s Big Makeover
Thanks for the link, paranoid Ass Monkey.
UCSC Troll Buzz

Hayward, CA

#183 Dec 5, 2013
It looks like Buzz took a day off from stalking topix today.

I hope he is getting the help he needs.

He would be wise to stay away from this group of online stalkers and trolls he calls "friends".
NONA

Santa Cruz, CA

#184 Dec 5, 2013
UCSC Troll Buzz wrote:
Disappointed much, John?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#185 Dec 5, 2013
UCSC Troll Buzz wrote:
I hope he is getting the help he needs.
He would be wise to stay away from this group of online stalkers and trolls he calls "friends".
It looks like John Colby took the day off (and all the rest of his days) from living at Mission Garden Apartments. WHY? Based on the eviction notice that he posted on the internet, he engaged in the following:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
UCSC Troll Buzz

Hayward, CA

#186 Dec 6, 2013
NONA wrote:
<quoted text>
Disappointed much, John?
My name isnt John, but no, I am not disappointed at all.

I hope Buzz stops hanging out with you and the other trolls alltogther, and I sincerely hope he is getting the help he needs.
Buzz Needs Help

San Jose, CA

#187 Dec 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!
More "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
Updated info.....

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops and Courts: April 19, 2015: Drug bust in S... 1 hr ANON 1
News Longest-serving Santa Cruz traffic cop retires (Aug '10) 4 hr See Tom_See Tom C 108
Tea kettle society 7 hr Paul Mendoza 5
News Santa Cruz survey weighs homelessness reality, ... 7 hr Paul Mendoza 27
Perception Insanity on Santa Cruz Campus in The... 8 hr Reality Check 9
norse loses (Nov '12) 9 hr Donny B 40
News Santa Cruz Nazi salute civil rights suit winds ... 13 hr Free Thinker 29
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]