More Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Info
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#146 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost midnight, time for ColbyLoon to start replying to his sock puppets, thanking them for thanking him for posting...nonsense.
Thank you! No, thank you!

No, THANK YOU! No really, THANK YOU!

Ah, but I insist, THANK YOU!!! Seriously, THANK YOU!!!

When it comes to Colby's Sock Puppet Theater, you can count on two things. The dialog sucks and there is no plot.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#147 Sep 6, 2013
Colby's "Big Win" in 13+ days...

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#148 Sep 6, 2013
It takes a real psycho to get evicted fot the following inexcusable behavior:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources

At least Colby's consistent. His behavior in the Topix forum is as despicable as it is in real life!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#149 Sep 7, 2013
Buzz also stalks by cut and pasting the same lies over and over again.

He really needs to get some help.
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#150 Sep 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#151 Sep 7, 2013
John Colby posting as Reality Check wrote:
You're projecting again, John. But at least you realize you need help. Really. And a place to live.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#152 Sep 9, 2013
Someone recently referred to Buzz as "Tom A." I wonder if that is his real name?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#153 Sep 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Someone recently referred to Buzz as "Tom A." I wonder if that is his real name?
Oh really? Was that one of your sock puppets or did you have a drug-induced trip?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#154 Sep 10, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Was that one of your sock puppets or did you have a drug-induced trip?
ColbyLOON, 9 days from today http://i.imgur.com/wwPZWNd.jpg
28 neighbors

Palo Alto, CA

#155 Sep 10, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
ColbyLOON, 9 days from today http://i.imgur.com/wwPZWNd.jpg
Colby in the Pogonip 10 days from now....
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#156 Sep 10, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know who was behind the name that posted that info, but I bet you can confirm or deny it, D.B.

Personally, I think YOUR name is Dave Beebe.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#157 Sep 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know who was behind the name that posted that info, but I bet you can confirm or deny it, D.B.
Personally, I KNOW you're going to be evicted in 9 days.

Tick... tick... tick...
WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#158 Sep 10, 2013
Reality JOHN COLBYCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit playing with your dick and find a place to live as you're being evicted in 9 days!

John E Colby who frequently posts as Reality Check and also has been known to post as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, hijacked these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He prefers Reality Check because it is the opposite of the dope/fueled, delusional world that he inhabits.

In his real life, John is an angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who lives with his morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Pamela

San Jose, CA

#159 Sep 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!
More "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
Thanks for all of your hard work posting these, RC!

See you at the next Parents Group meeting!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#160 Sep 11, 2013
PaT Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to get some exercise, Pat! http://i.imgur.com/v7PQZR0.gif

John is the only one who finds this sexy and he'll be evicted in a week!
Pamela

Fremont, CA

#161 Sep 12, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to add that I can also host a meeting in the future!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#162 Sep 18, 2013
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to add that I can also host a meeting in the future!
Super! Your house has a swimming pool!!!
Evict the LOON

San Francisco, CA

#163 Sep 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And in 31 hours, you've got no house!!!
Pamela

Santa Cruz, CA

#164 Sep 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh...how would you know that??!!
OMG!!!!! I KNEW I heard someone in my backyard late last night!!!!
John Colby, you sir, are a creep and are BANNED from the Parents Group!
I'm telling Talia!!!!!
WOW

Santa Cruz, CA

#165 Sep 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Who cares?? Oh...You must be that john Colby stalker dude.
Just a suggestion.... GET A LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey John! What's in your wallet? 49 min Loon Hammer 9
Fail again John 1 hr Woof 22
How many Welfare checks to pay off Capitol One (Jul '15) Mon WooF 19
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) Mon Lucius 117
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 1 Woof 173
News Scrapped bill stalls broadband project May 1 More Info 3
Please update the ColbyLOON website (Sep '15) Apr 29 Woof 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages