More Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Info
Tawny and Ming

San Francisco, CA

#95 Aug 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, I forgot you were stalking John Colby as well.
I get all of the different troll names mixed up sometimes.
Never mind.
Just please stop and get some help.
We will have to go over your head at Take Back Santa Cruz.
It is OK, RC!!! So many bullies and stalkers on this thread it is hard to keep track!
CB DeMille

Pacifica, CA

#96 Aug 16, 2013
John and FAT PAT as Tawny and Ming wrote:
<quoted text>
It is OK, RC!!! So many bullies and stalkers on this thread it is hard to keep track!
It looks like the Colbys have lost some weight! Good work John and Pat!
http://i.imgur.com/yTjAuu8.jpg
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#97 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!
More "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!

As people can see, the stalkers aren't shy about who they stalk and where they do it.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#98 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting these, people, they are working!!!
Thanks for all of your hard work!!!!
Unlike the STBO Whackjob John E. Colby, who hasn't WORKED since getting fired in 1992
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#99 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the STBO Whackjob John E. Colby, who hasn't WORKED since getting fired in 1992
DBS... John Colby has publicly posted that he has worked for a company called "Gorilla Advocacy" for the past 6 years. If he has performed work/services as an employee of Gorilla Advocacy and been paid for such work /services, then ALL your past statements of him not working since 1992 would be incorrect.

John... have you performed work/services for a company called Gorilla Advocacy and has the company paid you for said work/services?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#100 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS... John Colby has publicly posted that he has worked for a company called "Gorilla Advocacy" for the past 6 years. If he has performed work/services as an employee of Gorilla Advocacy and been paid for such work /services, then ALL your past statements of him not working since 1992 would be incorrect.
John... have you performed work/services for a company called Gorilla Advocacy and has the company paid you for said work/services?
Sounds like Donny B is finally standing up to DBS with this comment.

Now if only he would encourage Buzz to get the help he needs.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#101 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
But then he'd be guilty of Welfare fraud...;)
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#102 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
But then he'd be guilty of Welfare fraud...;)
At the very least.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#103 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Donny B is finally standing up to DBS with this comment.
Now if only he would encourage Buzz to get the help he needs.
Don't read too much into my post, butt-wipe. I only made a hypothetical comment and asked a question regarding a so-called "company" that John and Pat have created. I didn't say that DBS was incorrect in his assertions that John has not been employed since the 1990s.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#104 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't read too much into my post, butt-wipe. I only made a hypothetical comment and asked a question regarding a so-called "company" that John and Pat have created. I didn't say that DBS was incorrect in his assertions that John has not been employed since the 1990s.
But in your previous comment you are accusing him of welfare fraud?

Get your story straight, troll.

And see to it that Buzz gets the help he needs, if you are really his friend.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#105 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But in your previous comment you are accusing him of welfare fraud?
Get your story straight, troll.
And see to it that Buzz gets the help he needs, if you are really his friend.
Get your facts straight, butt-wipe. I never mentioned anything at all about welfare fraud.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#106 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight, butt-wipe. I never mentioned anything at all about welfare fraud.
You answered DBS's comment about welfare fraud with an affirmative statement.

Are you drunk?

Are you having yet another hissy fit?

Listen to yourself and the language you use.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#107 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered DBS's comment about welfare fraud with an affirmative statement.
Are you drunk?
Are you having yet another hissy fit?
Listen to yourself and the language you use.
You obviously have major reading comprehension issues. To be expected, I guess. It explains your inability to get and hold a job.

Do everyone a favor and add a little truth to your future posts on Topix and elsewhere. Begin them all with "Once upon a time..."

The eviction countdown clock continues: 30 days...
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#108 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have major reading comprehension issues. To be expected, I guess. It explains your inability to get and hold a job.
Do everyone a favor and add a little truth to your future posts on Topix and elsewhere. Begin them all with "Once upon a time..."
The eviction countdown clock continues: 30 days...
You sound completely wasted.

Maybe you should just stay away from Buzz if you care about him.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#109 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound completely wasted.
Maybe you should just stay away from Buzz if you care about him.
Well, I guess you told me.

Just remember, 30 days!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#110 Aug 20, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess you told me.
Just remember, 30 days!
30 days until Buzz gets the help he needs?

Have you sobered up?

You can be a positive influence on him if you change also.
Gorilla Advocacy

Pacifica, CA

#111 Aug 21, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
30 days until Buzz gets the help he needs?
Have you sobered up?
You can be a positive influence on him if you change also.
Never been on top of anything, ColbyLOSER!

Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#112 Aug 21, 2013
Gorilla Advocacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been on top of anything, ColbyLOSER!
This is Buzz's latest stalker name.

Notice how he is able to change the names in his response to other people's comments.

Some people think he is a monitor at topix and has administrative privileges that allow him to do that.

Buzz, you really need to get some help.
Bye Bye Loon

Pacifica, CA

#114 Aug 21, 2013
Looks like you're still in your "going postal" mode, ColbySTALKER? The Pogonip in 4 weeks. The creatures there will, hopefully, straighten you out.(Bring lots of Vaseline and a smile!)
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#115 Aug 22, 2013
Bye Bye Loon wrote:
Looks like you're still in your "going postal" mode, ColbySTALKER? The Pogonip in 4 weeks. The creatures there will, hopefully, straighten you out.(Bring lots of Vaseline and a smile!)
Buzz, this is another creep statement from you made with your brand new stalker name.

You really need to get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Schlicht! TBSC Member Trolls Hard! 18 min Bend Over 10
News Santa Cruz rents drop to pre-2007 levels, but s... (Jan '10) 3 hr Ben Dover 86
News Unsolved homicide in Live Oak 15 years ago cont... (Apr '08) Aug 18 We Won Absolutely 12
News Woman, 70, whacks intruder in head with sauce pan (Feb '09) Aug 15 Sherwin Nelson 3
News Street Smarts: Capitola traffic cam catches the... (Jul '10) Aug 13 1962 grand prix 35
News Twenty years later, former Santa Cruz mayor get... (Jul '08) Aug 2 is he american 53
News Santa Cruz body shop owner charged with defraud... Jul 25 Foxfur 1

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages