More Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Info

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#1 May 14, 2013
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...

Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.

DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!

More "Buzz" quotes:

"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"

"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."

Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 May 14, 2013
I'm beginning to think WooF is a danger. What enforcement agency should I call? Child protective services?

http://www.santacruzhumanservices.org/FamilyC...
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#3 May 15, 2013
WooF is epic failure wrote:
I'm beginning to think WooF is a danger. What enforcement agency should I call? Child protective services?
http://www.santacruzhumanservices.org/FamilyC...
How about Defensa de Mujeres? Quien Sabe might respond well to Women’s Crisis Support.

http://www.wcs-ddm.org/
Talia

Union City, CA

#4 May 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!
More "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
Thanks, RC, It's hard to believe he has grown children.
RealityCheck ScottsValley

Union City, CA

#5 May 15, 2013
Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, RC, It's hard to believe he has grown children.
I know....I hope they haven't fallen into the same cycle of abuse that he did.

Thanks for everything, Talia!
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#6 May 15, 2013
Talia is a sock puppet puled out of John Colby's enormous ass. John makes many slanderous accusations to obfuscate the fact that he is a verifiable (check Google or his LinkedIn page) crackpot.
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.

San Leandro, CA

#7 May 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Talia is a sock puppet puled out of John Colby's enormous ass. John makes many slanderous accusations to obfuscate the fact that he is a verifiable (check Google or his LinkedIn page) crackpot.
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
You sure sound like you hate women, Buzz.

Get some help, you really need it.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#8 May 15, 2013
RealityCheck ScottsValley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty sad and pathetic John Colby. Why don't you put up a verifiable fact about Buzz , DBS Donny B or the the real RealityCheck or anyone of your critics. You are just trying to deflect the fact that we know who you actually are and you have no clue as to who we are.
You need to direct your anger towards yourself because you're the one who put all your personal information out on the Internet. Loon.

San Leandro, CA

#9 May 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty sad and pathetic John Colby. Why don't you put up a verifiable fact about Buzz , DBS Donny B or the the real RealityCheck or anyone of your critics. You are just trying to deflect the fact that we know who you actually are and you have no clue as to who we are.
You need to direct your anger towards yourself because you're the one who put all your personal information out on the Internet. Loon.
Why don't you explain what is incorrect in these posts?

It's all from information that you yourself posted on topix.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#10 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I love women, John. But I do hate decades long welfare loons who hate cops and tell nothing but lies in this forum. Since you are reading comprehension challenged that means you, John E Colby!

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#11 May 15, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love women, John. But I do hate decades long welfare loons who hate cops and tell nothing but lies in this forum. Since you are reading comprehension challenged that means you, John E Colby!
Well you are either lying or incorrect when you call me John Colby, over and over again. I am not him.

You clearly don't love all women. You disrespect women from what I have seen.

And how would you explain the way you talk about "Pat" on here to the women you love? Is it your secret from them, that you are a creep?

That was not a lie on my part. I was right about that for sure.

Do you have another example?
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#12 May 15, 2013
No one believes John Colby, lying loon.
WooF is dangerous

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 May 16, 2013
Most Topix readers realize you are dangerous WooF. Everybody knows about you. You exposed yourself.
Talia

Foster City, CA

#14 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I know....I hope they haven't fallen into the same cycle of abuse that he did.
Thanks for everything, Talia!
Thank YOU, RC!!!!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#15 May 16, 2013
Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU, RC!!!!
You were pretty brave posting what you did today, Talia!!!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 May 16, 2013
Oh great. Another round of John thanking himself for nothing.
Loon.
WooF is in the 47 percent

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 May 16, 2013
You got it backwards — WooF is always patting himself on the back, self-congratulations.

http://youtu.be/JqalvLluy84
WooF is in the 47 percent

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 May 16, 2013
WooF self congratulating himself again.

http://youtu.be/JqalvLluy84
Talia

San Francisco, CA

#20 May 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Oh great. Another round of John thanking himself for nothing.
Thanks for everything you do, RC!!!!!!
Talia

San Francisco, CA

#21 May 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You were pretty brave posting what you did today, Talia!!!
Maybe...but I think I just accidentally responded to a comment made by the 'bad' RC LOL

He/she sure makes things confusing around here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has DBS's daddy started Xmas shopping yet? (Oct '13) 4 hr cash sibley 2
Is Eric Rowland a topix troll? (Sep '13) 7 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 45
ColbyLOSERS have stooped to a new low. 9 hr Phyllis 8
Indymanure is circling the drain 18 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 43
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 20 hr homeless person 10
Buzz is now a helpless stalker (Jul '13) 23 hr Annnnnnnon 51
Calif. probation officer arrested for molestation (Dec '08) Wed Nolak 5
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web