Terms of Surrender for WooF and his T...
Strike five also

San Jose, CA

#21 May 20, 2013
But the ColbyLOONs can try to put down DBS for Welfare neither he, or any of his Family ever collected.

And trustfunds that don't exist.
Strike Line 10 ColbyLOON

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 May 20, 2013
How many denigrating names has Robert coined?

Mayor Don Lame
Bored of Stupid Vipers
Brainchild Brent

He promotes this behavior as cool.
He then wonders why his detractors adopt the same.

Maybe ColbyLOON can research Indybay and collect a complete list of denigrating names?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#23 May 20, 2013
Strike Line 10 ColbyLOON wrote:
How many denigrating names has Robert coined?
Mayor Don Lame
Bored of Stupid Vipers
Brainchild Brent
He promotes this behavior as cool.
He then wonders why his detractors adopt the same.
Maybe ColbyLOON can research Indybay and collect a complete list of denigrating names?
And let's not forget Robert's numerous references to the "Homeless(lack of) Shelter".

From the Trustfund multi-millionaire that refuses to contribute a single penny to his own crackpot crusade.

Way to go Robert, disparage the people who actually DO SOMETHING!!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 May 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget Robert's numerous references to the "Homeless(lack of) Shelter".
From the Trustfund multi-millionaire that refuses to contribute a single penny to his own crackpot crusade.
Way to go Robert, disparage the people who actually DO SOMETHING!!
That's the most egregious. His only contribution is shoving a tape recorder into people's faces, and wearing a bathrobe and carrying a teddy bear. But THEY 'lack services'. Sad, stupid, ugly.
Not to mention the $100K he cost the city in an attempt to secure the 'right' to address the Council by turing one's back on them. Idiot. Self-righteous, entitled, trust-funded idiot.
Strike Line 10 ColbyLOON

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 May 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most egregious. His only contribution is shoving a tape recorder into people's faces, and wearing a bathrobe and carrying a teddy bear. But THEY 'lack services'. Sad, stupid, ugly.
Not to mention the $100K he cost the city in an attempt to secure the 'right' to address the Council by turing one's back on them. Idiot. Self-righteous, entitled, trust-funded idiot.
Now you are sounding like Brainchild Brent. Why did add the second paragraph? You made your point with the first paragraph.
NADAS13STA

Aptos, CA

#27 Jun 9, 2013
WooF can come back wrote:
WooF: I am making you an offer, as the victor holding the spoils of the Topix Wars.
Being generous, I am willing to allow you and your friends to return to Topix to post under the follow conditions:
1) You all are polite to other posters.
2) You all don't joke about incest.
3) You all don't use (sexually) abusive language.
4) You all stop calling other posters "fat".
5) You all don't put people down for accepting welfare.
6) You all don't make any more threats, implied or direct.
7) You all don't stalk people using the Internet.
8) You all don't violate anyone's privacy rights, civil rights or any other rights accorded them under local, state and federal law.
9) You all stop bashing the poor, the disabled and the homeless.
10) You all stop making denigrating comments about HUFF, Indybay, Becky Johnson, Robert Norse, Brent Adams, Pat Colby and John Colby, and any other individuals or groups which I may specify in writing now or at any future time.
11) You all make Buzz and endless bummer, as well as all your other friends on Topix, adhere to the above 10 requirements.
Finally, you must agree to a probationary period of 90 days, under which if you or any of your friends violate the above terms more than 10 times, you all will be booted without warning from Topix again.
I think these terms of surrender are quire generous. I hope you will agree to them.
Note that I could have asked you all to start posting under your real names, but I am allowing you to return to Topix under your usual monikers. Hopefully like Germany and Japan after WW 2, you will be rational, realizing you lost the wars and are in no position to dictate anything.
This offer stands for 1 week you have one week to formally respond.
If you or friends post after that without a formal Declaration of Surrender in which you agree to these terms posting as DBS, then I will act to enforce these terms upon you and your friends by dropping the Topix equivalent of the Atom Bomb, destroying your cities, your people,and your armed forces, forcing you all into servitude.
Also, I reserve the right to any and all administrative or legal action by myself and others against you and your Topix friends for illegal acts which you have already committed or commit in the future on Topix. We are not waiving any legal rights accorded to us under the law.
I also reserve the right, as complete victor of the Topix Wars, to amend these terms without your agreement at any time with advance written notice. You and your Topix friends agree in advance to any changes which I may make to these Terms of Surrender.
Thank you for agreeing to these Terms of Surrender. They are nonnegotiable.
NEEDS repeating. These trolls still don't get it.
NADAS13STA

Aptos, CA

#28 Jun 9, 2013
10) You all stop making denigrating comments about HUFF, Indybay, Becky Johnson, Robert Norse, Brent Adams, Pat Colby and John Colby, and any other individuals or groups which I may specify in writing now or at any future time.
WooF wont surrender

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Jun 9, 2013
WooF is one crazy Kamikaze. He wants to fight to the bitter end, his end in jail. Stalk up on the Prep H WooF!!!
Dig This

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jun 9, 2013
His name is Robert Norris Kahn, child of privilege, with a dispossessed son in his twenties, enough "independent means" to never work, to lifelong use homelessness to grandstand his impish, perpetually rude buffoonery, an accomplisher of nothing but gadfly litigation, fearful and disrespecter of any and all who do accomplish anything while not toadying to his jerk-off nonsense, resident of Felton.

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/11/09/rob...
Loon Mallet

United States

#31 Jun 9, 2013
WooF wont surrender wrote:
WooF is one crazy Kamikaze. He wants to fight to the bitter end, his end in jail. Stalk up on the Prep H WooF!!!
I'm sure WooF will not only have the last bark, but the last bite as well!
DBSremix

Oakland, CA

#32 Jul 5, 2013
ghetto-cruiser
You have it ALL figured out!
ghetto-cruiser
Not even BJ is THAT stupid!!!
ghetto-cruiser
Yes, you are dumb enough
ghetto-cruiser
I'm down to 218, and I'm quite certain my body FAT
ghetto-cruiser
So San Diego has a Rectal Polyp too.
ghetto-cruiser
Constitutionally protected free speech.
ghetto-cruiser
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAa!!!!
ghetto-cruiser
So call the FBI!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#35 Jul 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
This thread is akin to a pile of roadkill telling the automobile, "Had enough, yet?"
I saw a Cartoon once, that was a picture of a severed head on the sidewalk. The head was missing one eye, and had it's broken off teeth all over the ground. The head's comment to the observer; "You should see the mess I made of the other guy"!!!
WooF

United States

#37 Jul 6, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a Cartoon once, that was a picture of a severed head on the sidewalk. The head was missing one eye, and had it's broken off teeth all over the ground. The head's comment to the observer; "You should see the mess I made of the other guy"!!!
If roadkill Colby still had a couple of functioning brain cells he would apologize for all this nasty slanderous comments, roll over on his back and beg for forgiveness.
WooF moving into MGA

Santa Cruz, CA

#38 Jul 6, 2013
WooF is moving into John Colby's MGA apartment when he vacates it. That was WooF's deal with JSCO SVP Mari Tustin, who WooF snorts coke with. WooF looks forward to a career of Meth tweaking, alcohol guzzling and LGBT hate mongering at MGA with his Hillbilly friends like CT and P^3.
WooF

United States

#39 Jul 6, 2013
WooF moving into MGA wrote:
WooF is moving into John Colby's MGA apartment when he vacates it. That was WooF's deal with JSCO SVP Mari Tustin, who WooF snorts coke with. WooF looks forward to a career of Meth tweaking, alcohol guzzling and LGBT hate mongering at MGA with his Hillbilly friends like CT and P^3.
Not hardly. John you were begging whining and crying to stay there as late as of last week. Now that you're evicted you're trying to spin it that it's a good thing. In one way you're right it's a good thing for your neighbors but it's a bad thing for you because no one can find a place to put you to go. May I offer a few suggestions.....?
Good thing

Santa Cruz, CA

#40 Jul 6, 2013
Now that the government will pay to relocate Colby, moving from MGA is a great thing. Colby will happily cede his apartment for you so you can use it for your fraudulent Taking and Mooching on HUD's dime.

You'll fit in perfectly at MGA. You'll be among your own kind, unlike Colby who never fit in with the fraudsters while JSCO hated him because he was incorruptible. JSCO will love you they love Takers and Moochers since they are a Taking and Mooching company. Enjoy!!!
WooF

United States

#41 Jul 6, 2013
Good thing wrote:
Now that the government will pay to relocate Colby, moving from MGA is a great thing. Colby will happily cede his apartment for you so you can use it for your fraudulent Taking and Mooching on HUD's dime.
You'll fit in perfectly at MGA. You'll be among your own kind, unlike Colby who never fit in with the fraudsters while JSCO hated him because he was incorruptible. JSCO will love you they love Takers and Moochers since they are a Taking and Mooching company. Enjoy!!!
And why would I give up my nice four bedroom home with a little bit of acreage with its redwood trees to move into John Colby's toxic waste of an apartment?

I hope John will be happy in his crate cowering behind a dumpster down by the county offices. I wonder how the homeless whose money he's diverted for his own ego will treat him?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#42 Sep 21, 2013
Hey John, did you want my "surrender" now?

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#43 Sep 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, did you want my "surrender" now?
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
I don't know what John wants, but I think you should get a job, DBS.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job today, or are you afraid you will melt in the rain if you go outside?
WooF

Lake Forest, IL

#44 Sep 22, 2013
Reality Wet Loon Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what John wants, but I think you should get a job, DBS.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job today, or are you afraid you will melt in the rain if you go outside?
Spamming in the rain?
John Colby, recently evicted from his section 8 apartment at Mission Gardens for harassing, stalking and making up slanderous stories about fellow residents, continues this behavior on Topix.

John employs a tactic that he learned from fellow nutcase, Becky Johnson, that if you tell a lie over and over and over people will then come to believe it. It never did work for her and it sure hasn't worked for him!
He brags about having a PhD from UC Santa Cruz but hasn't worked in over 20 years. The only two jobs John actually had as a result of that degree lasted just over a year before he was fired. As a result he gets anxious and suffers from insomnia thus managing to get on welfare, along with his obese sister Pat and two emotional therapy cats. Considering the amount of crying, lying, threatening, stalking and bullying he does in this forum those cats just aren't working for him!

It would be mentally a whole lot healthier for John to relocate to somewhere where his past is unknown and start over. John, being intentionally unhealthy will probably not do that but will find a new location in which to continue his harassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does this work? 13 hr misbehaved 3
Huge tourism "stop" in Big Sur-loss of revenue ... 13 hr giant problem 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) May 21 MARIBEL 1,035
News PVUSD may ask county for $30M loan (Apr '08) May 17 Daddy 2 5
Does anyone remember a Richard Fisk May 16 FMFRIH 4
Have you seen this women? MIssing woman search-... May 15 missing woman 1
Another Liberal Crap Hole College to Scratch of... May 15 teachers do henrys 3

Santa Cruz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance