Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

WooF: I am making you an offer, as the victor holding the spoils of the Topix Wars.

Being generous, I am willing to allow you and your friends to return to Topix to post under the follow conditions:

1) You all are polite to other posters.

2) You all don't joke about incest.

3) You all don't use (sexually) abusive language.

4) You all stop calling other posters "fat".

5) You all don't put people down for accepting welfare.

6) You all don't make any more threats, implied or direct.

7) You all don't stalk people using the Internet.

8) You all don't violate anyone's privacy rights, civil rights or any other rights accorded them under local, state and federal law.

9) You all stop bashing the poor, the disabled and the homeless.

10) You all stop making denigrating comments about HUFF, Indybay, Becky Johnson, Robert Norse, Brent Adams, Pat Colby and John Colby, and any other individuals or groups which I may specify in writing now or at any future time.

11) You all make Buzz and endless bummer, as well as all your other friends on Topix, adhere to the above 10 requirements.

Finally, you must agree to a probationary period of 90 days, under which if you or any of your friends violate the above terms more than 10 times, you all will be booted without warning from Topix again.

I think these terms of surrender are quire generous. I hope you will agree to them.

Note that I could have asked you all to start posting under your real names, but I am allowing you to return to Topix under your usual monikers. Hopefully like Germany and Japan after WW 2, you will be rational, realizing you lost the wars and are in no position to dictate anything.

This offer stands for 1 week you have one week to formally respond.

If you or friends post after that without a formal Declaration of Surrender in which you agree to these terms posting as DBS, then I will act to enforce these terms upon you and your friends by dropping the Topix equivalent of the Atom Bomb, destroying your cities, your people,and your armed forces, forcing you all into servitude.

Also, I reserve the right to any and all administrative or legal action by myself and others against you and your Topix friends for illegal acts which you have already committed or commit in the future on Topix. We are not waiving any legal rights accorded to us under the law.

I also reserve the right, as complete victor of the Topix Wars, to amend these terms without your agreement at any time with advance written notice. You and your Topix friends agree in advance to any changes which I may make to these Terms of Surrender.

Thank you for agreeing to these Terms of Surrender. They are nonnegotiable.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

WooF can come back wrote:
WooF: I am making you an offer, as the victor holding the spoils of the Topix Wars.
Being generous, I am willing to allow you and your friends to return to Topix to post under the follow conditions:
8) You all don't violate anyone's privacy rights, civil rights or any other rights accorded them under local, state and federal law.
10) You all stop making denigrating comments about HUFF, Indybay, Becky Johnson, Robert Norse, Brent Adams, Pat Colby and John Colby, and any other individuals or groups which I may specify in writing now or at any future time.
11) You all make Buzz and endless bummer, as well as all your other friends on Topix, adhere to the above 10 requirements.
Finally, you must agree to a probationary period of 90 days, under which if you or any of your friends violate the above terms more than 10 times, you all will be booted without warning from Topix again.
I think these terms of surrender are quire generous. I hope you will agree to them.
Note that I could have asked you all to start posting under your real names, but I am allowing you to return to Topix under your usual monikers. Hopefully like Germany and Japan after WW 2, you will be rational, realizing you lost the wars and are in no position to dictate anything.
If you or friends post after that without a formal Declaration of Surrender in which you agree to these terms posting as DBS, then I will act to enforce these terms upon you and your friends by dropping the Topix equivalent of the Atom Bomb, destroying your cities, your people,and your armed forces, forcing you all into servitude.
Also, I reserve the right to any and all administrative or legal action by myself and others against you and your Topix friends for illegal acts which you have already committed or commit in the future on Topix. We are not waiving any legal rights accorded to us under the law.
I also reserve the right, as complete victor of the Topix Wars, to amend these terms without your agreement at any time with advance written notice. You and your Topix friends agree in advance to any changes which I may make to these Terms of Surrender.
Will FAT Pat loan you her Mobility Scooter to get you to the Capitulation ceremony?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Will I have to turn in my favorite Loon-whacker Mallet?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

...5) You all don't put people down for accepting welfare...
Says the loon who constantly accuses DBS of being on welfare...

Loon.
Notso DBS crew

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

It is another poster who accuses him of being both a welfare mooch and a trust fund from grandpa, I mean daddy baby.

In a way I have to agree he is both. Mooching off your family is a form of welfare!

He needs to get a job and make his own money the flake!
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Notso DBS crew wrote:
It is another poster who accuses him of being both a welfare mooch and a trust fund from grandpa, I mean daddy baby.
That other poster is your brother, who has yet to show any basis for that accusation, or any he has made regarding any other poster.

Shoo, Pat, shoo.
List for today

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

This is so crazy, so delusional. Hopeless.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
That other poster is your brother, who has yet to show any basis for that accusation, or any he has made regarding any other poster.
Shoo, Pat, shoo.
I have caught quite a few of you Take Back Santa Cruz troll lying.

Buzz here....

"Buzz: Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments
Buzz ColbyLoser: Unemployed, SSI and owes thousands in student loans
Buzz: Has $500k + equity in home.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Has a section #8 apartment he gripes about.
Buzz: Wife of 39 years and two successful adult children.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Two incontinent geriatric cats who fear him.
Buzz: Large extended family and friends.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Hefty demented sister and made up friends on Topix
Buzz: 40+ year work history; never on public assistance.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Unemployable, lazy mooch.
Buzz: Pays taxes and donates to charity.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Takes and takes and takes....
Buzz: Grateful for the opportunities provided.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Ungrateful leech; constantly bites the hand that feeds him."

Reality Check here....
Caught 'RealityCheck SantaCruz' Lying Again
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

And there is a great new expose on a DBS lie coming up soon....!
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the loon who constantly accuses DBS of being on welfare...
Everything said has been based on DBS's own words.

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoo, Pat, shoo.
Delivered as promised....

Caught DBS lying in the Good Times
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't matter what he said, even if it were true. Your loony 'condition' demanded that NOBODY be put down for accepting welfare.
Batshit crazy.
Loon.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
It doesn't matter what he said, even if it were true. Your loony 'condition' demanded that NOBODY be put down for accepting welfare.
Batshit crazy.
Loon.
So you are agreeing that no person should be put down for accepting welfare?

Thank goodness. You are progressing.

Maybe you could bring some of that new insight you have gained to your next Take Back Santa Cruz meeting.....
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Batshit crazy.
Loon.
And for that matter, maybe you could tell DBS this is how you really feel.
Indybay Censors

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness. You are progressing.
Yes, John. I think I am progressing. Thank-you for your help.
Peace is at hand

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I have caught quite a few of you Take Back Santa Cruz troll lying.

And there is a great new expose on a DBS lie coming up soon....!
That is all in the past.

The war is over!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Peace is at hand wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all in the past.
The war is over!
Now get off your welfare-leeching butt and look for a job.
List for today

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

"Terms of Surrender for WooF and his Topix friends"
by John Colby

That's quite the list of demands. Unconditional surrender is imminent, and victoriously, your ceaseless efforts will triumph. Already, your opponents are crying out for mercy, as clearly indicated since your demands were so articulately, and so thoroughly!, posted.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad you think you're so articulate, John. You're the only one.
Truly an Army of One.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Peace is at hand wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all in the past.
The war is over!
Not hardly. Just a lull in posting. Buzz and his wife are on a vacation to Europe for the next three weeks.
Strike Line 10 ColbyLOON

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

10) You all stop making denigrating comments about HUFF, Indybay, Becky Johnson, Robert Norse, Brent Adams, Pat Colby and John Colby.

John,

How can you expect me to honor this while those clowns continue to denigrate me?

When they treat me badly, they have no right to expect civil behavior from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Colby Harasses, Pat Colby Shares Her Perso... 17 min DBS 19
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 46 min guest 15,956
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 51 min the scourge 519
Santa Cruz's Sean Venus sees artisanal spirits ... 3 hr GodSmacked 2
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 4 hr Donny B 765
Worst CFABSC troll ? 6 hr Enter Username 101
Brent Adams is an idiot (Mar '13) 7 hr no alice 53

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000